Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for Carol Adrienne > Reviews

Browse

Carol Adrienne's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carol Adrienne RSS Feed

AN - Fashion Leafy Lace Scarf (Navy)
AN - Fashion Leafy Lace Scarf (Navy)
Offered by Seller Jin
Price: $6.50
2 used & new from $6.50

1.0 out of 5 stars not this nice dark navy, August 14, 2016
I think they must have sent me the wrong one, because mine is a light garish turquoise, not this nice dark navy, which I would have loved. too much trouble to send it back.

Smart by Nature: Schooling for Sustainability (Contemporary Issues (Watershed Media))
by Michael K. Stone
Price: $15.64
79 used & new from $1.38

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a must for parents!, November 3, 2009
A friend recommended Smart by Nature, and I found so much encouragement here I want everyone to read it. I'm a grandmother with 4 grammar school age kids. This book really helped me see exactly what can be done by ordinary parents and people to steer our kids in the right direction--on so many levels of health, happiness and hope for a better future than we hear about in the news.

It's about growing things and connecting to nature naturally--not about preaching. I love the success stories. It occurred to me that this book is just like a seed. It's a must for parents.