Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM
Profile for Michael Washington > Reviews

Browse

Michael Washington's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael Washington "Krewemeister" RSS Feed (Mid-Atlantic State)

Banshee: Season 1
Banshee: Season 1
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, not great, November 13, 2015
This review is from: Banshee: Season 1 (Amazon Video)
entertaining, somewhat over the top violent. plenty of gratuitous sexual content. Requires a certain amount of suspended disbelief, typical of most modern action adventure programs with a little budget. Fun, not great.

Buffalo DriveStation DDR High Speed USB 3.0 3 TB External Hard Drive (HD-GD3.0U3)
Price: Click here to see our price
61 used & new from $63.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Works fast, dies young, June 2, 2014
Was impressed with this drive. Until it died unexpectedly in less than 6 mo. I was so impressed with Buffalo that that I purchased the 2x3TB raid 1 drive station to back it up with. Glad I did! Question is what to replace it with. Shall I repeat the same mistake, hoping for a better outcome?

Tokina AT-X 16-28mm f/2.8 Pro FX Lens for Nikon
Tokina AT-X 16-28mm f/2.8 Pro FX Lens for Nikon
Offered by 6ave
Price: $616.11
49 used & new from $539.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More lens for less dollars, March 18, 2014
Great lens, great optics, great price. A good alternative to nikons 14-24 2.8, at less than half the price. Only downside, hand holding filters in front of glass.

Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 APO EX DG HSM OS FLD Large Aperture Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital DSLR Camera
Price: $1,149.00
35 used & new from $849.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost, but not quite., November 1, 2013
Not quite a Nikon, but for half the price, close enough. Pretty darn close in all aspects that matter. Nuff said.

Transcend 32 GB Wi-Fi SDHC Class 10 Memory Card (TS32GWSDHC10)
Transcend 32 GB Wi-Fi SDHC Class 10 Memory Card (TS32GWSDHC10)
Offered by Hot Deals 4 Less®
Price: $51.04
53 used & new from $50.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not ready for prime time, February 5, 2013
I was hoping to find a wi-fi card to use with my Nikon D7000, in the second SD slot as a method of previewing shots for focus and composition on a larger screen iPad. It takes about 60 seconds for the WiFi-SD signal to appear on my iDevices. However, if you are not in live view, the signal is lost in moments. I was able to connect with my iPhone in direct mode but was unable to connect in internet mode. My iPad was connected to WiFi-SD but the transcend app was unable to detect the signal. I spent several (time wasting) hours wrestling with different configurations, attempting to make this work consistently. One trick I discovered is that, if you wish to shot with your viewfinder, you must set the camera playback setting image review to on, keep the camera in live view until you are ready to shoot, turn off live view, compose and shoot quickly, then turn live view back on so you won't lose the signal. Way too much needless complication and hassle. I will return this product as I find it useless.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 5, 2013 11:42 AM PST

Wacom Intuos5 Touch Small Pen Tablet (PTH450)
Wacom Intuos5 Touch Small Pen Tablet (PTH450)
7 used & new from $160.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect travel companion, December 13, 2012
If you use photoshop on the road with your laptop, it doesn't take up much space and is great to draw with.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Deal of the year, December 5, 2009
within days of a less than favorable review of this $.01 iPhone sync & charge cable, I received a call from the seller to inquire about the nature of my complaint. On my part, it was a minor inconvenience that the cable would sync but not charge. For a penny, I thought I got more than my moneys worth. He, however was dedicate to total customer satisfaction and I received a new cable, at no additional cost within 3 days.
That is Customer Service!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2011 3:51 PM PST