Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for M. Wagner > Reviews

Browse

M. Wagner's Profile

Customer Reviews: 134

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Wagner RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Talon Pegboard Heavy Elbow Hook - 6 Pack
Talon Pegboard Heavy Elbow Hook - 6 Pack
Offered by Hartville Tool
Price: $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pegboard Hooks, July 25, 2016
After using many types and brands of pegboard hooks, I have ended up exclusively using Talon because of the quality and they are very heavy duty and will hold just about anything I throw at them. The reason that I chose the elbow hook was a design change for me to use the actual tab ends that came with my new set of screwdrivers that tell the size and type of screwdrivers, so I know which one is missing when I don't put them back immediately. The elbow keeps the tabs from slipping from side to side like the round wire type and therefore keeps the tabs level. I know that it seems minor to some people, but it was important to me. Another thing is if you use the lockdown mechanism, these babies are not coming out, they probably won't come out even if you don't use them, but I always do.

Ysimda Ultra Slim Flexible Series Redmere Active Metallic Shell HDMI 2.0 A to A High-speed Cable, 12ft, 18G, Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K and Audio Return
Offered by ysimda
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality HDMI cable, July 25, 2016
I have in the wall cables that run through a tube and since the heads on the end is smaller than the average HDMI cable, it makes it easier to push through the tube whit all my other cables. I know that some people say these cables don't work, but they seem to be directional for some reason and it is stated everywhere on the packaging as well as on the end as to which end goes where. All my equipment is HDCP 2.2 compatible and most of it at least HDMI 2.0, with some of it being HDMI 2.0a and there is no break up of signal or any problems whatsoever with these cables and I highly recommend them.

Hongye Premium Gold Plated CAT7 High Performance 10 Gigabit 600MHz Ethernet Cable for Modem Router LAN Network RJ45 Connectors PS3 PS4 Xbox One Laptop(6.5ft-2meters-Black)
Offered by HONGYE
Price: $9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality CAT7 Ethernet cable, July 25, 2016
This is a high quality made CAT7 ethernet cable and works great on my system even though I don't need CAT7 at this moment in time, but I won't have to think about upgrading this cable when the time comes. My signal is a solid as a rock and I highly recommend this Hongye Gold Plated CAT7 cable.

Super Colon Cleanse, Regular Jar, 3 Pounds
Super Colon Cleanse, Regular Jar, 3 Pounds
Offered by Health Supplements Blowout
Price: $27.99
3 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Colon Cleanse, July 25, 2016
The Super colon cleanse works great, but I did not pay attention to the fact that it was powder instead of capsules. To me, capsules are easier to work with, but that nowhere detracts that this formula doesn't work great, as it does. It is more a preference of form and that is why I rated it five stars.

Tera Grand - Premium CAT7 Double Shielded 10 Gigabit 600MHz Ethernet Patch Cable for Modem Router LAN Network - Built with Gold Plated & Shielded RJ45 Connectors, 14 Feet Black
Offered by VENUS ONE
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality CAT7 ethernet cable, July 25, 2016
This is a high quality made CAT7 ethernet cable and works great on my system even though I don't need CAT7 at this moment in time, but I won't have to think about upgrading this cable when the time comes. My signal is a solid as a rock and I highly recommend this Tera Grand cable.

No-Spill 1405 2-1/2-Gallon Poly Gas Can
No-Spill 1405 2-1/2-Gallon Poly Gas Can
Price: $23.57
71 used & new from $16.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a gas can worth buying!, June 29, 2016
I never thought that I would be praising a gas can but here I am doing it. Ever since EPA has been using the crazy new gas containers, I have spilled more gasoline and caused more harm to the environment than I ever had with the old metal cans where I had control of gas flow. This No-Spill Gas Can gives wonderful control and I can comfortably fill all of my gas equipment without spilling some all over the place. It was always like a game with the other cans, this unit is precise. At first, I felt that $24 was a lot to pay for a gas can and really didn't have any high expectations as I have been fooled before by product information and consumer reviews as everyone has different expertise levels, even for filling up a lawn mower. I was pleasantly surprise and have recommended this can to my friends. Whether they are willing to shell out $24 buck for it is up to them. I highly recommend this Poly Gas Can for those who feel like they are tired of spilling gas when they fill up their lawn mower, weed whacker, or whatever gas equipment that they have.

Dixon DGH7P Brass Quick-Connect Fitting, Garden Hose Male Plug, 200 psi Pressure
Price: $3.77
4 used & new from $3.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brass Quick disconnect male fitting., June 29, 2016
Not much to say except that it works and is is made of high quality brass unlike some of the cheaper fittings. I feel that these have a smooth feeling connections that don't leak. I have had leaking with cheaper fitting is why I stated that. I converted all of my garden hoses to quick disconnects including anything that I attach to the end of it. It makes using my power washer a lot easier to move around and add more hose as I need it. Of course I use a male at one end and a female at the other and not two males, but I only use Dixon for quality.

Dixon 504-1212 Brass Fitting, Adapter, GHT Female Swivel x 3/4" NPTF Male
Dixon 504-1212 Brass Fitting, Adapter, GHT Female Swivel x 3/4" NPTF Male
Price: $8.65
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Garden Hose fitting, June 29, 2016
Not much to say except that it works and is is made of high quality brass unlike some of the cheaper fittings. I feel that these have a smooth feeling connections that don't leak. I have had leaking with cheaper fitting is why I stated that. I always stick with Dixon now. I will also add for people never to buy any garden hose connector that has plastic in it as they will leak and turn disastrous on you.

ASUS MG28UQ 28" 4K 1ms HDMI DP USB Ergonomic Adaptive-Sync Gaming Monitor Screen LCD Monitor
Price: $506.80
22 used & new from $423.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 4K video monitor., June 29, 2016
I waited about a month and a half before I decided to write a review. I wanted to insure that it didn't give out as some people have claimed. I still have no pixel loss and the 4K is stable and clean. I am running a 4K security camera system through it and have run some 4K videos using an Nvidia Shield and the motion is smooth with no artifacts. I am not an ardent gamer so this review will not satisfy you gamers out there but it is holding up well for me. With some of the complaints that I read, I felt they may have received a return unit so I checked mine over thoroughly upon receipt and mine was not previously opened or damaged in any way.

Dixon BMA976 Brass Fitting, Adapter, 3/4" GHT Female x 3/4" NPTF Male
Dixon BMA976 Brass Fitting, Adapter, 3/4" GHT Female x 3/4" NPTF Male
Price: $7.13
3 used & new from $7.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Garden Hose Adapter, June 29, 2016
Not much to say except that it works and is is made of high quality brass unlike some of the cheaper fittings. I feel that these have a smooth feeling connections that don't leak. I have had leaking with cheaper fitting is why I stated that. Stay away from any GHT that has plastic, otherwise you will regret it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14