Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for Zeevuh Daveed > Reviews

Browse

Zeevuh Daveed's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Zeevuh Daveed RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Broan Model 157 Low-Profile Solid Wire Element Ceiling Heater
Broan Model 157 Low-Profile Solid Wire Element Ceiling Heater
Price: $84.69
29 used & new from $71.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, March 26, 2015
Product works as advertised. Easy to install. Provides more heat than a heat lamp. Takes about 2-3 minutes to warm up. Inconspicuous in appearance. Not beautiful but not ugly either

The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, Book 3)
The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, Book 3)
Offered by Disney Book Group
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Support It Until My Last Breath, December 16, 2012
After forcing my dad to buy me the book, I sat down and began to read. Little did I know I would become addicted and unable to do anything else while the book sat unfinished. Really, I thought this was a pretty good book but maybe not quite up to par with The Lost Hero and Son of Neptune.

Cons were...not many. There was definitely lots of action from the very beginning, even within the first chapter. Drama and romance was to be expected as well. I was a little disappointed that we didn't get to read anything in Jason's POV or Frank's or a few other characters, the main ones being Annabeth, Percy, Piper, and Leo. MOstly Annabeth and Percy, which I am not sure I liked. They already got five books dedicated completely to them! Not to be a spoiler, but I will say that Annabeth gets a crazy amount of attention in this book. So Annabeth fans be happy rejoice and buy the book. Frank fans, be a little disappointed, very little Frank Hazel action. However he is still very cool with his shape shifting abilities. The end is a little rushed, that's what I felt anyway. Maybe I was just reading to fast....

Now for the pros, e do find put what Leo Valdez has to do with Sammy Valdez. Plently of Percabeth and JasonXPiper. We find out what exactly the Mark of Athena is. LOTS of action!!!!! It had me from the very first page. I couldn't put it down without a little voice calling me to pick it back up NOW. I thought the actual Doors of Death were very clever (won't say anything else about them...) and that the demigods learn some good lessons within this book especially Percy and Annabeth. I am huge fans of them. And the huge cliffhanger at the end!!!!! Wait....the cliffhanger isn't good, oh no!!! This guy loves cliffies:( RIODRIAN!!! Are telling that I have to wait another YEAR for the next book to come out?! Unfortunately yes. That is exactly what that means!!! The House of Hades comes out in the fall of 2013 *sobs*

Dispute this review maybe coming off as negative,it is not meant to be negative. I loved the book and it has earned a spot under my favorites section on my kindle. I highly recommend the Mark of Athena and will support the Heroes of Olympus until my last breath.

Thank you for reading!!! Now buy the book!!!!

Sky Burger
Sky Burger

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!!, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Sky Burger (App)
I have been waiting soooooooooo long for sky burger to come out for the kindle and suddenly its there!!!!!! Its a wonderful...sooooooooo addictive game for those of you who haven't played it before.....Just buy it guys! Its free. What'd you got to loose?

Flow Free
Flow Free

4.0 out of 5 stars great app!, July 27, 2012
This review is from: Flow Free (App)
I love it! It's really really east at first. But when you get past the first fifty or so they get really hard. I'm stuck right now, but it's a relaxing game that doesn't require too much thought.

Evernote - stay organized.
Evernote - stay organized.

5.0 out of 5 stars great app, July 18, 2012
This review is from: Evernote - stay organized. (App)
hey I love evernote!!!! Before this I was using notepad but moving on to evernote...one of the best choices I've ever made. On evernote you can have separate notebooks so now I don't have all my story chapters mashed together, they're organized!!! Also the bullets and numbers and bold, italics and underlines are something notepad didn't have. I love evernote!!!!!

Retro Snake
Retro Snake

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like computer..., April 17, 2012
This review is from: Retro Snake (App)
I love this game! It's totally awesome. I play the classic snake game on the computer and wanted it for my kindle fire. I picked the right one. This is so much better than the other snake game and free too. I like being able to set different speeds and letting the walls "warp." I totally recommend this game.

Doodle Jump (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Doodle Jump (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, jusg the way I remeber it, April 15, 2012
I played this on my ipod soooooooo much, until I dropped it hard and it broke. Doodle Jump works really well on the Kindle Fire. I have no idea what these people are talking about when they say this version is sooooooo bad. Its not. And I recommend it fully, hence the five stars.
P.S. The Hunger Games are totally awesome!

Dodgy Bird
Dodgy Bird

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Game, but need patience, April 15, 2012
This review is from: Dodgy Bird (App)
I love this game! Totally recommended. Its a little hard at first. I only got to like 49. But now I'm able to get to 4000 on level hard. Just have a little patience. I'm always going back to this app when I get mad at all my other games. Its like a classic to me.

Hot Donut
Hot Donut

5.0 out of 5 stars Zeevah Daveed, March 24, 2012
This review is from: Hot Donut (App)
To all tiny wings lovers this app is for you. I was disappointed that tiny wings wasn't in the app store. After poking around a bit, I found hot donut and fell in love with it. In my opinion, this app is ting wing's much better clone. I recommend ot greatly.

Speedx 3D FREE
Speedx 3D FREE

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, January 31, 2012
This review is from: Speedx 3D FREE (App)
If I could I would play this game 24/7. It is so addicting.and fun. Plus if you have 3-d glasses this game will go into real 3-d. I recommend this game so much it isn't even funny.

Page: 1 | 2