Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for Andrea Leon > Reviews

Browse

Andrea Leon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Andrea Leon RSS Feed (Virginia, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
iXCC Element II Series 6ft Apple MFi Certified Lightning 8pin to USB Charge and Sync Cable for iPhone 5/6/6s/Plus/iPad Mini/Air/Pro - White
Offered by iXCC
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cable I've ever had!, June 3, 2016
I've just come back to this page to buy another cable, and I was super surprised to see the date of when I bought this. Apparently I've had this cable for 1 year and 2 months, which is a ton of time for me! It's gone back and forth with me to work and to classes, constantly getting twisted up and shoved into random backpack pockets, and it worked amazingly until yesterday when it just burned out. Honestly I don't think I've ever had a cable last longer than 3 months with me so I'm super impressed.

2015 Playful Pigs Wall Calendar
2015 Playful Pigs Wall Calendar
by TF PUBLISHING
Edition: Calendar
16 used & new from $7.31

1.0 out of 5 stars Calendar Arrived Completely Slashed (Not a Shipping Accident), October 27, 2015
Unfortunately, I let too much time pass before I actually opened the package and made this realization. When I opened up my package it turned out that the whole calendar was slashed right down the center. I understand that shipping accidents happen, but this calendar was slashed when they sent it to me. I know this because the receipt label they put on top of it was not slashed, just the calendar. It's very upsetting that they don't do quality checks, especially since this product isn't exactly cheap. It was too bad, because without the cut on all the pages, the calendar was super adorable.

FlexBrains 3200 DPI LED Optical USB Wired Gaming Mouse With Ergonomic Design For Pro Gamers - Fully Compatible with PC, Laptop, Apple macbook Pro - Top Rated LED Gaming Mouse, 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Offered by FlexBrains
Price: $16.99
3 used & new from $14.44

3.0 out of 5 stars Could have been better, still pretty good., February 4, 2015
I really loved this mouse when I first got it, but it has had a few problems. For some reason the side buttons on my mouse only work to scroll, and not to go forwards and backwards on a page. I tried it on a PC and they worked fine, but on my Mac they kept scrolling. This wouldn't be such a problem if there were drivers to fix this, but there are none (at least not for Mac). Another issue is that one month after use and the front colored LEDs are already burnt out. I always unplug the mouse when I'm not using the computer and I don't even use it every day, so for the lights to already be burnt out is a pretty big problem. However, as a mouse itself, I really did like it. The fit was very comfortable, and the matte finish gave me a good grip with out being too much. I also found it super easy to change through the dpi settings.

Case TooGoo Mirror Screen Protector for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Mirror
Case TooGoo Mirror Screen Protector for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Mirror
Offered by Phonix LLC
Price: $1.75
5 used & new from $1.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay protector, horrible mirror, December 20, 2011
As a protective screen, this was very good. It was very thick so it made no bubbles and was very scratch proof. Unfortunately it was one of the worst mirror screens I've had. It had that rainbow affect that got terrible whenever there was a glare, making it IMPOSSIBLE to look at my screen. It was also easily smudged. It may be cheap but sometimes, cheap just isn't worth it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, but there's something better, December 20, 2011
I really like this case, but there are a few pros and cons to keep in mind.

PROS:
It is very protective! The rubber ridges were high enough that if I dropped it from up high, nothing would touch the screen. It also has a rubber coating on the inside that works as a shock absorber to prevent those nasty fault lines that iPhones are prone to getting. The coloring was also very bright and pretty (look in cons for more on coloring)

CONS:
Its super hard to get off, whenever I have to take it off I feel like I'm about to break my phone. If you have a dock charger or speaker, it means your going to have to take this case off in order to dock it because the case is too thick. Although the colors were very bright and pretty, they all became dull very quickly, with the pink looking like a well used eraser.

although I really liked this phone a lot I ended up switching over to the Speck Flip( [...] ) which has all the pros of this phone and none of the cons, even the colors fade less quickly. I would suggest the Flip, but this one is pretty good too.

Neutrogena T/Sal Therapeutic Shampoo - Scalp Build Up Control
Neutrogena T/Sal Therapeutic Shampoo - Scalp Build Up Control
Offered by Prestige Care Pharmacy, Inc.
Price: $10.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me, December 20, 2011
In my case I would give this product 1 star, but I know its worked for some people. Be very careful of this product because although I was expecting it to dry out my hair, it also dried out my scalp. It left me with more dandruff than before, and with a slight rash. I've tried a ton of products and knew that sometimes trying something new can have weird effects so i tried to stay on it for a 3 weeks, using it twice a week, but it left me worse off. Also if you have a lot of hair (like me) there isn't that much in the bottle.

Fosmon Transparent Clear Screen Protector for iPhone 4 4G 4S with Lint Cleaning Cloth (Fosmon Retail Packaging) - 3 Pack

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Screen Protector I've ever Had, December 20, 2011
These are horrible! They are so thin that just leaving it in my purse pocket with a few coins it scratched all the way through! The residue it uses to stick onto the phone also leaves little ridges all over the screen that are even more annoying than the bubbles that refuse to go out. I'm very picky about the bubbles, so I always go to the cleanest room in my house and wipe the screen until its spotless, usually Ill get 0 to 2 bubbles but this screen left like 6. Its also very easily smudged. I know its cheap but I think id prefer to put saran wrap on my phone.

AQUA iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for Model A1181 original 13-inch MacBook released before Oct. 20, 2009
Offered by iPearl-Inc
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $17.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a good A1181 case!, December 20, 2011
I love this case! As most of you know, its quite hard to find a shell for the A1181 Macbooks since the new version cam out so I was happily surprised to find such a good one. I really like the color and found that it matches the photos provided (which is sometimes a different color). The little legs below are also really handy, and I find it very useful whenever I have to do a lot of typing. My laptop used to click whenever I opened it (which was very scary) but ever since I put this case on it the clicking stopped. I've already dropped my laptop twice with this case, and the case took the brunt of the fall. I highly recommend this case.

Generic Sanoxy Premium Bumper Case for iPhone 4 - Non-Retail Packaging - Green/Black
Offered by JDsShop
Price: $4.00
10 used & new from $0.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the Price, December 20, 2011
This case isn't exactly the most protective or anything, but I wasn't expecting much for the price. The plastic is cheaply made but the rubber ridges stick out enough that if I were to drop it from a short distance nothing would happen to my phone. I really like how the buttons are made, so I don't have to a lot of effort into just raising the volume (which can happen even with some of the more expensive cases). Visually, its quite attractive with a bright green that still hasn't faded (Speck cases always do that). One thing that does annoy me though is that I have to sometimes take the case off in order to charge my phone. I used it for my Verizon iPhone so the mute lever is slightly covered, but still usable and not that annoying

Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1 (The Twilight Saga)
Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1 (The Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer
Price: $13.99
381 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars SO much better than the Original, August 11, 2011
OH. MY. GOD. When I first read the Twilight series, I adored it. I was blinded by the intense love and devotion that are what teenage fantasies are made of. So blinded that I didn't even notice the sub-par writing, lack of plot and, and the Mary Sue protagonist with absolutely no redeeming qualities. Bella is referred to as a heroine, but what type of heroine is she? WHO did she save? Herself. She didn't save the general public from anything (that she didn't bring on herself).

These are the reasons why I wasn't sure about reading the new Twilight Graphic Novels. I debated buying it for a while, but yesterday finally I conceded due to the newfound love I've found in graphic novels. After paying amazon for local express delivery (meaning I ordered it at 5 AM and got it at 3 PM) I sat down earlier today with not so high hopes. Although the story is the same, this novel is AMAZING! All the text is paraphrased from the original book, which is good because we don't have to deal with pages and pages of unnecessary descriptions of how Hot and Sexy Edward is (without ever having an actual, clear description of him). What made me fall in love with this book is the BEAUTIFUL artwork! Young Kim is an amazing artist, I'm now scouring for more of his beautiful work. Although some of his characterizations of the characters are based off the movie's actors there's still something so beautifully unique about them. I got the hardcover (not sure if theres a paperback) and the whole bookbinding is just gorgeous. I definitely recommend this, even if your not a fan of Twilight itself.

Go out and buy this book, that way you can be ready for Volume 2 this october.

Page: 1 | 2