Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports
Profile for larryjcr > Reviews

Browse

larryjcr's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

larryjcr RSS Feed

Empire: Total War - PC
Empire: Total War - PC
Offered by Digitalville
Price: $8.60
109 used & new from $0.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Empire: Total War, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Empire: Total War - PC (DVD-ROM)
Empire: Total War I have enjoyed a good deal. It follows the usual 'Total War' pattern, with both a turn based strategic game of positioning and planning, and a 'real' time' battle system for resolving combat. My only problem with the game is the lack of an 'encyclopedia' reference system to look up confusing details. This is partially compensated for by the 'Road to Independence" tutorial campaign, but some elements are still left for you to try and work out for yourself.

Total War: Shogun 2 Gold - PC
Total War: Shogun 2 Gold - PC
Offered by PDTech
Price: $34.99
25 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Total War: Shogun 2 Gold, August 24, 2013
Excellent. I have spent many hours enjoying this game, particularly the included 'Fall of the Samurai' variant that I find to be especially interesting due to the wide variation in military unit types in play, This is actually three different games: the actual 'Shogun 2' dealing with the period of civil war between clans to hold the office of Shogun, 'Rise of the Samurai, covering the earlier period during which the Shogunate was established, and 'Fall of the Samurai' covering the mid-19th century with supporters of direct rule by the Emperor trying to abolish the office of Shogun entirely. The encyclopedia is pretty good, as are the tutorials on fighting battle in the real time system that takes over when two forces enter combat.

The Vanishing Investigator: Gangbusters Module Gb-4
The Vanishing Investigator: Gangbusters Module Gb-4
by Mark Acres
6 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars useful for the game, March 5, 2013
I have an interest in this out of print rpg (gangbusters). I purchased a few of the old moduales here for use with the game. They were entirely satisfactory.

Transactions of the Royal Martian Geographical Society: The Journal of Victorian Era Roleplaying
by Mark Clark
Price: $22.00
39 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and fun, March 5, 2013
I enjoy the quirky, steam punk game, and there are plenty of ideas in this collection of the game's old fan magazine.

Oh My Goddess! Vol. 15
Oh My Goddess! Vol. 15
Price: $10.99
50 used & new from $3.01

4.0 out of 5 stars as expected., March 5, 2013
This review is from: Oh My Goddess! Vol. 15 (Paperback)
I really enjoy this series, and picked up a few volues from Amazon to fill out my collectrion. Exactly what I wanted and expected.

Oh My Goddess! Vol. 14
Oh My Goddess! Vol. 14
Price: $10.99
40 used & new from $1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars what I was expecting, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Oh My Goddess! Vol. 14 (Paperback)
Ordered this to fill out my collection by picking up volumes I had missed. I enjoy this series very much.

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover - PC
IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover - PC
2 used & new from $123.23

4.0 out of 5 stars stunning graphics, March 5, 2013
I have seen videos made from this game online and was very impressed by the detail. What I have seen of the game so far, does not disappoint.

IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946

4.0 out of 5 stars as good as I expected, March 5, 2013
This review is from: IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 (DVD-ROM)
as far as I've gone with is yet, this is as good as I was led to expect from what I had seen of it on the internet.

Oh My Goddess! Vol. 21
Oh My Goddess! Vol. 21
Price: $10.95
45 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, December 27, 2011
This review is from: Oh My Goddess! Vol. 21 (Paperback)
I have more than half of the volumes of this series. Volume 21 was exactly what I expected. The copy I received was in new condition, and arrived very promptly.

Soldier's Companion (Space 1889 Sci-Fi Roleplaying)
Soldier's Companion (Space 1889 Sci-Fi Roleplaying)
by Frank Chadwick
Price: $20.43
36 used & new from $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful companion, November 26, 2010
If you have any interest in the classic Role Playing Game SPACE 1889, the Soldier's Companion is as full of useful background information as a high quality sausage is full of meat.