Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for K. Thickman > Reviews

Browse

K. Thickman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Thickman RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Cooks Innovations Fridge Monkey - Charcoal - Bottle Stacking Mat - Can Stacker - organize space in your fridge an pantry
Offered by imcoolgadgets
Price: $11.70
3 used & new from $9.56

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., March 9, 2016
Much smaller then expected. Doesn't hold wine or beer bottles very well, the roll right out. Super disappointed and will be replacing with something else. Might work for soda cans but nothing else.

Lutron MIR-600T-BL Maestro IR 600-Watt Single-Pole Dimmer with IR Remote Control, Black
Price: $42.68
3 used & new from $37.62

1.0 out of 5 stars Good thing it was replacing one, January 30, 2014
Good thing I was replacing one. No faceplate. No screws. No remote. Just a switch. I was really disappointed that I had to salvage all the other parts....if I hadn't been replacing one that had worn out I would have needed a Home Depot trip to get this installed! Beware if you don't have a the accessories and a remote already.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2015 3:28 AM PDT

1ct Black Diamond Double Row Hoop Earrings Crafted In Solid Sterling Silver
1ct Black Diamond Double Row Hoop Earrings Crafted In Solid Sterling Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing stone, no customer service, December 3, 2013
Arrived missing a stone. Amazon won't replace it only, let me return and re-order....but I got it on a lightning deal so it's more expensive now. I called the number on the warranty card and it just rings and rings no answer of voicemail. Steer clear!

K Rain Dial-A-Nozzle Pop-Up Sprinkler 21031 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
K Rain Dial-A-Nozzle Pop-Up Sprinkler 21031 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, April 25, 2013
I have a bunch of these in my back yard. They are reliable and work well. Unlike what the other reviewer says it does not require a special key, just a good small flat head screw driver.

IOGEAR GCS1794TAA KVM Switch - 4 x 1 - 8 x Type B USB, 4 x HDMI Type A Digital Audio/Video - External

5.0 out of 5 stars Great KVM, June 27, 2012
I love this KVM. Works well. No switching lag. Fools Windows 7 into not re-sizing every time I switch. The only thing I would caution people is that this does NOT work with Display Port monitors. Not a big deal use an HDMI to DVI cable and hook up that way, but something people should know before thinking they can just us a HDMI to DP cable to connect the monitor.

Corsair Vengeance  16GB (2x8GB)  DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
Offered by JF3 Technology
Price: $77.31
144 used & new from $55.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good DRAM, but had a defective chip., June 27, 2012
I ordered 3 packages (total of 6 DIMMS) and they are great memory. The only issue I had was one of the DIMM was bad (had a bad chip). It started causing blue screens under windows. Amazon did an exchange and they paid shipping both ways. Overall a good product even with a minor snafu of a bad chip.

Beer Wort and Wine Refractometer, Dual Scale - Specific Gravity and Brix, replaces homebrew hydrometer
Offered by sportswarehouse
Price: $29.49
2 used & new from $29.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well....can be hard to read, March 15, 2012
I really like this. Quick readings, and I don't have to use the hydrometer. I can test many times with just a couple drops each time. The only think is that the scale is small and hard to read. Even with that I give it a 5*s.

BikeMaster Lined Oval Tube Mirror - Black KS-A60BCNC
BikeMaster Lined Oval Tube Mirror - Black KS-A60BCNC
Offered by MotoSport
Price: $76.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 15, 2012
Easy to install. Way more adjustable then the stock mirrors. They look good. They are smaller mirror area then the stock mirrors, but I knew that when I ordered them.

Kuryakyn 4467 Swingwing Peg with O-Male Mount
Kuryakyn 4467 Swingwing Peg with O-Male Mount
Price: $143.99
57 used & new from $139.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as useful as I thought., March 15, 2012
It works as advertised, but move your feet WAY out. Further then I expected. With these my feet were almost further out then the handlebars. Even up replacing them with something else after a few weeks. Giving it a 3 because the were well made and did exactly what they said they would. Just didn't find them as comfortable as I expected.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but needs more wire clips., March 15, 2012
Works good. However they don't give you nearly enough wire clips in a pack. I bought extra packs just to get the wire clips and ended up with extra screws, anchors, and joints. Also it's almost 1/2 the price ($2.59) at Home Depot.

Page: 1 | 2