Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM
Profile for martưn alexandro > Reviews

Browse

martưn alexandro's Profile

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

martưn alexandro RSS Feed (Barcelona, Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Tripomatic Fairytales
Tripomatic Fairytales
6 used & new from $15.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost the best CD I have!, November 30, 2011
This review is from: Tripomatic Fairytales (Audio CD)
This one is one of those "miracles" that can happens just once or twice in your lifetime.

Just like (Matthew) Herbert's Bodily Functions, this one is a rare gem that you shouldn't miss.

It does not matter if you aren't into electronica, this one goes far beyond that...

Goldfish Memory
Goldfish Memory
Offered by SaleTag
Price: $24.71
19 used & new from $7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best OSTs EVER!, November 30, 2011
This review is from: Goldfish Memory (Audio CD)
I have to admit that I love bossa. Thus, I won't be that impartial here.

I just loved the film, and the OST is up to the expectations.

A GREAT OST!

Tangos Del Bar Del Infierno
Tangos Del Bar Del Infierno
8 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Alejandro at his best!, November 30, 2011
Not only the opening themes from "La Venganza Será Terrible", but also lots of great songs that he created.

If you are looking for the book (Bar del Infierno (Spanish Edition)), I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this has nothing to do with the book, but a common name.

A great CD from the dearest friend Alejandro.

Ceu
Ceu
Offered by newzone8
Price: $25.99
45 used & new from $7.56

4.0 out of 5 stars A great CD, November 30, 2011
This review is from: Ceu (Audio CD)
Though not as good as the second one (Vagarosa (Dig)), nonetheless, here you can see CéU full potential...

It's a great way to start with CéU...

Frank Sinatra: Best of The Best
Frank Sinatra: Best of The Best
8 used & new from $69.97

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best Sinatra compilations so far.., November 30, 2011
The problem with being a Sinatra fan is that, as I told when reviewing Romance, is that you get new albums constantly, but, most of the times, these albums are just cheap compilations of bad masters or, if you are lucky, some songs put together.

This time is different, though.

Best Of The Best offers that, the best of the best, remastered. And quite well remastered I must say.

I'm not an expert, but you can feel the difference from previous versions.

This box has, as a bonus, Sinatra '57 - In Concert, a live CD, also remastered, with a performance that is -at least to me- new in CD.

One remarkable live performance on June 9, 1957, in Seattle, Washington.

So, if you're into Sinatra, or just a bystander, I highly recommend this Box...

The 4 Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat Loss, Incredible Sex and Becoming Superhuman
by Timothy Ferriss
Price: $14.47
532 used & new from $2.87

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as one would expect from Tim..., January 19, 2011
I thought that you cannot write two great books in a row. But, I was mistaken. Tim could write to of my faves in a row.

This one is as good as The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated: Expanded and Updated, With Over 100 New Pages of Cutting-Edge Content..

If there's any chance that you want to improve your body -and I'm sure you are-, then, this is your book.

TASCHEN's Favourite Spas
TASCHEN's Favourite Spas
by Angelika Taschen
25 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Definitive Spa Selection, November 29, 2010
As with all Taschen books that I own, this one has one thing that you notice first: Quality.

Then, it has another common thing among Taschen: Taste.

So, as you can imagine it's not just a common Spa selection but -for me at least- is The Selection.

It has enough info on each one and, what interest me the most -since I cannot afford to go to all of them-: Great pictures.

So, this combination makes it an excellent book -in general- and THE book -when talking about Spas-.

Pedagogy of the Heart
Pedagogy of the Heart
by Paulo Freire
Price: $17.05
58 used & new from $3.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Paulo strikes again, September 11, 2010
This review is from: Pedagogy of the Heart (Paperback)
As with all other Paulo's books, this one captivates the reader in way that no other author can do.
When it comes to teaching and pedagogy, my Sister was right: You'll always end reading this great Brazilian.

Rework
Rework
by David Heinemeier Hansson
Price: $14.60
255 used & new from $4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime!, April 14, 2010
This review is from: Rework (Hardcover)
What's written on the cover by Seth Godin: "Ignore this book at your own peril" is more than adequate.

This book is a marvel! Is a great way to get a first-hand insight on what to do in order to start up -and then run- it the right way.

Much of things they say may seem obvious to some -they did to me- but, they wrote them first, and, it's great to read them and know that we can read it when needed.

If you ever used Ruby on Rails, you already know that they are, at least, great in making simple things that do great stuff.

And the book goes to that standard. It's super easy to read, it's divided in short 'chapters' -usually, no more than 3 pages- and, it's super addictive.

Great work, 37Singnals! Just another great work from you!

The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
by Timothy Ferriss
Price: $14.28
280 used & new from $8.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't read it, unless you want to change your life completely..., January 8, 2010
I've got this book since I saw a review in Oracle Magazine but, to be honest with you, I wasn't expecting that much from it.

When I started reading I recall it was -almost- impossible to stop. Every page I finished I wanted to read the next and so on.

Tim (Ferriss) changed my whole life with this book.

Yes, I know, I still work more than 4 hours a week, but you know what? I do it because I like and, I feel more relaxed.

It's not only a book about work related issues, it's a life changer. -Tim is one of the most influential and inspiring person I've ever known-.

Once you read it, you wouldn't be able to keep on living like you do today, it will make you improve your lifestyle dramatically!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6