Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM
Profile for MMCA > Reviews

Browse

MMCA's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MMCA "MMCA" RSS Feed (CA)

Page: 1 | 2
Stainless Steel Pet Id Tags: Bone, Round, Heart, Flower, Shield, House, Star, Rectangle, and Bow Tie. Includes up to 8 Lines of Customized Text - Front and Back Engraving.
Offered by DogCollars
Price: $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars To my eye these tags are just beautiful. Mirror finished, August 15, 2016
These are my second set of tags from the seller. To my eye these tags are just beautiful. Mirror finished, shape (rectangular), the engraving. The amount of information that can be applied. I am not a frequent reviewer however I do not think you will regret your choice.

Toch Camping Hiking Portable Pocket Watch Flip-Open Compass Outdoor Navigation Tools - Gold
Offered by Toch
Price: $15.99

1.0 out of 5 stars a truly incredible instrument.., July 15, 2016
The compass, though visual pleasing, as others have pointed, is utterly and completely useless as a compass. The arrow points nearly due south!
It's almost funny as a gag gift, April Fools Day..?
This may be the best example of zero quality control. It is not exactly a complicated sort of instrument.
'Ya gotta see it to believe it.

Chuckit! Erratic Rubber Ball, Medium
Chuckit! Erratic Rubber Ball, Medium
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $9.32
11 used & new from $7.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, my GS doesn't want to live w/o them, November 20, 2015
These balls are my GS most prized possessions, even above Frisbee's. The fact that they provide an unlimited hours as a fetch and return toy, my GS finds them her best chew toy as well. They are indestructible, great fun, and over time demands more agility and attention of the dog, Terrific!
I 'm not a verified buyer on this, however have been using them for six months or more.
After this AMAZON session, I will be 'verified'

Sport Magnifier: Tortoise Frame, +2.5 Diopter
Sport Magnifier: Tortoise Frame, +2.5 Diopter
Offered by Nearsights Monocles
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I want another !!, January 26, 2015
Use it near every day. Try 'em. They are a truly utilitarian device.
Made of quality, rugged material. Glass perfectly polished etc.
Fast delivery. Superb customer service!!

Wham-O Eurablend 95 Gram Fastback Frisbee Dog Disc
Wham-O Eurablend 95 Gram Fastback Frisbee Dog Disc
Offered by Discovering the World
Price: $9.65
3 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars These Frisbees are the pic of the litter. Long ..., January 26, 2015
These Frisbees are the pic of the litter. Long lasting, well made, fast delivery.
Whenever what we have, we'll go right back to these
MMCA & Mona

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Start to finish a COMPLETE & TOTAL waste of time and money, August 30, 2013
I recently reviewed the Aidata platform. Junk. I desire / need the sort of device.
Back to Amazon & choose this as a replacement. It is 100%identical in every detail. Absolutely the same manufacturer as the Aidata platform.
I don't even want to bother checking the price spread, but if your looking for a mouse platform, I'd advise avoiding both US resellers.
If you desire a device that crumbles with ordinary thumb tightening to the clamp, have a go.
This is a very simple device, the idea that no one have choose not to spend the extra $.50 doing some minor corrections the design and material is nearly as puzzling as to why USA dealers would buy them for resale.
Of all things China has honed in to good products, it must have taken a few minutes developing the very cheapest plastic on Earth.
One last item, the reseller, whom I won't bother to look up, took their time in delivering the thing.
Ordered on AUG 23ed / Delivered AUG 30th. There good reasons this can happen, Your experience may differ from my own.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2014 7:12 PM PST

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, however.., July 31, 2013
This has nothing whatever with regard to the vendor. All was fine there.
The product however, which I've withheld reviewing until I'd used it for a time. Ket me start backwards, the item is 3~4 pieces on my floor.
Terrible design, cheapest plastic materials available. The 'adjusting clamp to desk' bracket having finally broken to pieces by my fingers in attempting to attach it to the desk securely, well that's that. Aidata, off my list.
I don't recall the mfg's claims & don't care when the only adjustable part comes apart while finger tightening the thing!
All quality there.
This week alone it fallen off the desk mount crashed to the floor, along w/ the mouse ($65.)
I secured the thing with skid proof shelf liner & 3M office adhesive putty.. Sheesh,
Do your self a favor, avoid trouble & grief & forget this one.

When attached it did what I desired, freeing up desktop space.
I'm on my way to the catalog to see who's got this right.

5.11 TDU 1.75-Inch Belt
5.11 TDU 1.75-Inch Belt
Price: $11.67 - $58.79

5.0 out of 5 stars IMHO, December 7, 2012
This review is from: 5.11 TDU 1.75-Inch Belt (Sports)
I'm something of a 'runt' with a 27-29 in waist, & hips. 'Traditional' belts are very difficult to find in this size. There is the kids department, offering predominately cheap & covered w/ action figures etc. (can you imagine..?)
I tried a couple of military, para-military, infinitely adjustable sizing, but never found one that really worked well for me.
I've scanned a few reviews, and there seem to be comments disliking the buckle on this belt.
I've found exactly the opposite. It was not an overnight discovery, however as I wear it everyday I find the design of the buckle the very best of the lot.
Admittedly it does take some adaption to become aware of just how well it works, after using it a a week or 10 days, the mechanism becomes very quick & refined.
The 'angled' end of the belt itself, the part that works into the buckle is also enlightened. The 'protruding' tab at the top of the buckle solves very simply & elegantly all of the difficulties I experienced with similar type, designs, and mechanisms.
As others have noted the rest of the belt is very high quality. After some use the stiffness of the material fades & becomes softer & more playable.
I am able to attach & carry anything I ever need onto the belt without any downside effects whatsoever.
Agreed, it would help considerably if the supplier included more accurate sizing data.
I uncovered the sizings from a reviewer, bless him / her.
It may require a keeper.
Another feature, also available from some competitors, is no more extra stripping for TSA as there is no metal employed.
Excepting formal occasions I don't believe I'll ever wear any other belt again, ever.
The value to cost ratio is excellent, at least for me.

zeroUV - Vintage Inspired Small Round Circle Key Hole Retro P3 Sunglasses with Rivets (Tortoise)
Offered by zeroUV®
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quickie.. Triple Optic in general, through Amazon, October 22, 2012
See here,
Triple optic is outstanding. amazing inventory. reasonable prices, very reasonable considering their quality and selection, excellent packaging, fast delivery.
Looking for glasses / sunglasses, clear glasses, this is the place. I done more than my fair share of business here, many styles, shapes, anything, and it always as above.

JVC HARX300 Full-Size Headphones, Black
JVC HARX300 Full-Size Headphones, Black
Price: Click here to see our price
16 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars simple.., October 4, 2012
It's like this;

Having owned / used probably 100+ headphone sets in 40+ years past,
if anyone anywhere can find better ones at anything within 40%~ of this price, call me collect.

MMCA