Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports
Profile for Mary Pargas > Reviews

Browse

Mary Pargas' Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mary Pargas "PaintyPots owner" RSS Feed (Pelham, NY USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SafetyCare Heavy Duty Flexible Drainage Rubber Floor Mat - Anti-Fatigue/Anti-Slip Comfort Mat - Restaurant & Bar Style - 24 x 16 Inches - 2 Pack
Offered by FootMatters
Price: $24.97
2 used & new from $24.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Hard, July 9, 2016
I had some similar rubber mat with holes through it for our unprotected front porch and doorway to wooden deck but the rubber was much softer and they were heavier weight. These are so hard that they slide around when walked on; more like plastic. I got them to use in front of doors and it's particularly bad if it's wet out. Also hurt feet when barefoot.

Mohu Leaf Metro TV Antenna, Indoor, Portable, 25 Mile Range, Original Paper-thin, Reversible, Paintable, 4K-Ready HDTV, 10 Foot Detachable Cable, Premium Materials for Performance, USA Made, MH-110633
Price: $19.99
69 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Some Stations, Not All, January 12, 2016
It brings in some of the channels most of the time but not all of the expected channels - it totally skips over ABC, PBS. It brings in CBS and NBC best in our area. We are 15-17 miles from lower Manhattan in a single family house. The stations that are coming in are the ones that are 15 miles away but 2 miles farther and no luck. We've moved it around and that's the best we can do without rearranging our room to try putting it in a window. We added the Jolt booster, around the same price as the antenna, also by Mohu, upon their recommendation. It helped bring in some additional minor/local channels that we aren't interested in but didn't seem to add much in terms of the original missing stations. Your experience will vary depending on many factors. The antenna is worth a try for the price but don't count on the booster.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2016 12:26 PM PST

US Art Supply 8 inch Mini Wood Display Easel Black (6-Pack)
US Art Supply 8 inch Mini Wood Display Easel Black (6-Pack)
Offered by TCP Global Corp
Price: $16.96
2 used & new from $16.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Find!, December 10, 2015
Perfect for displaying my 6"x6" paintings. They are painted on hardboard panels and I sell them unframed for a very reasonable price so it's nice to have a way to display them on tabletops that is affordable for people as well and doesn't compete with the artwork. They are sleeker than some I have had - a less 'rustic' look than the unpainted. In the photo from Amazon, they looked dark brown but they are black as described and come individually wrapped. Also, I was concerned the back leg might slide around with weight but those I have opened stay where I adjust them to.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Top Rated Muscle Roller Stick (18.3"): A Great Sports Massage Tool for Releasing Myofascial Trigger Points, Reducing Muscle Soreness, Loosing Tightness, Soothing Cramps and Relieving Muscle Pain. Money Back if You are Not Happy With It!
Offered by SupremusSports
Price: $49.99
4 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ow!, December 10, 2015
Great for searching out trigger points. I can use it on my own pain in the neck and mid-back downward but you'll need a partner for upper back areas.

All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel by Anthony Doerr | Summary & Analysis
All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel by Anthony Doerr | Summary & Analysis

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Much Analysis, November 27, 2015
Very little content here. Reads like an assigned book report that severely summarizes each chapter while leaving out meaning. Since there are hundreds of short chapters this means lots of mostly empty pages to flip or click through before arriving at the couple of pages at the very end where there is a short analysis. Very dry. I got much more of what I was looking for by reading a book club's list of questions and answering them in my own mind to arrive at a good analysis.

Tasty Bone Knotted Pet Treat Bone, Roast Chicken
Tasty Bone Knotted Pet Treat Bone, Roast Chicken
Price: $5.24
4 used & new from $5.24

2.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps They're Tasty But We Won't Know, May 31, 2015
I'm always looking for a chew thing my dogs won't immediately rip apart or devour but this one is so hard they can't get a grip on with their teeth or probably even taste. They're completely uninterested and drop them with a hard KLONK on the floor. I can't smell if they have the interesting sounding flavors and I'm sure not interested in tasting them either.

Kwikset 300DL 26D CP Security Delta Privacy Lever, Satin Chrome
Kwikset 300DL 26D CP Security Delta Privacy Lever, Satin Chrome
Offered by Bits -n- Pieces
Price: $18.47
42 used & new from $0.17

2.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable, March 1, 2015
Look and price was right until two out of 10 handles replaced fell off in our hands.

Luxury Divas Navy Blue Braided Elastic Stretch Belt Size Large
Luxury Divas Navy Blue Braided Elastic Stretch Belt Size Large
Offered by NYfashion101, Inc.
Price: $7.99
5 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits and Fit My Needs, December 15, 2013
This was recommended by a coworker who also had concerns about keeping jeans up high enough while bending and squatting down while working. It has enough stretch to be comfortable and being woven, you don't need different belt holes and can wear it wherever you need to depending on the pants you have on or current weight. Practical solution if not the most fashionable belt in my closet. No matter since it's covered by shirt most of the time. So I also got one in black. Now I'm covered.

Report Signature Women's Noma Bootie,Black,6.5 M US
Report Signature Women's Noma Bootie,Black,6.5 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Looking But Flawed, December 15, 2013
The boots are very attractive and would have been perfect if not for the dark blotch - rust? oxidation? - on one of the gold pieces. We had to return them.

BOBS from Skechers Women's Keepsakes Little Twinkle Mule,Black,7 M US
BOBS from Skechers Women's Keepsakes Little Twinkle Mule,Black,7 M US
Offered by cheapSneaks

3.0 out of 5 stars Startlingly Blingy, December 15, 2013
I did not expect refracting prism rhinestones and laughed aloud when I opened the box! I mean, I thought I was going a bit over the top ordering house slippers with what I expected to be silver studs from the photo. I guess I should have magnified it. At least they're giving my family a laugh.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3