Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports
Profile for DFAMZSTORE > Reviews

Browse

DFAMZSTORE's Profile

Customer Reviews: 71

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DFAMZSTORE RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Tablet! Apple iPad is the best tablet on the planet!, December 4, 2015
I have using the Apple iPad Air tablet now for a while and absolutely love it! I mainly use it for email, web surfing, reading books/publications, calendar, weather, maps, and YouTube! This tablet is really well designed and has a sturdy/solid build to it. Really well made! I have a wireless router in my house so I can connect to the internet easily with it. This tablet is is easy to setup and is very simple to use! The screen is very clear and vibrant with great color! Interacting with the tablet with the touch sensitive screen works well and responds to your inputs efficiently. The screen does become oily due to your fingers moving across it but all you have to do is wipe the screen down once in a while and it becomes crystal clear again. The speaker system works surprising good for music and volume control seems to be fine. I believe the Apple iPad is the best tablet on the market and I highly recommend you purchase one! You will love it!

Ninja Professional Blender (NJ600)
Ninja Professional Blender (NJ600)
Price: $79.99
100 used & new from $59.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Blender Performance! Does Not Blend to smoothness! Chunky & Grainy!, December 4, 2015
I have been using the Ninja Professional Blender on a daily basis now for several months and am not happy with it! I use it to make fruit and vegetable smoothies which include apples, oranges, carrots, yogurt, spinach, broccoli, blueberry, strawberries, banana, and nuts. I add water as needed. As, one other reviewer mentioned, the blender does not blend the contents to smooth consistency at all. The drink is grainy/chunky so I would not recommend this blender at all! It does not matter how long you blend the contents, it still comes out chunky and grainy! The Ninja company needs to work on the blade technology to improve the blending process! The blender is designed really well, very easy to use and cleans up nicely. It's not too loud either, so it is pleasant to use in the kitchen. If they improve the performance of this blender, this would be almost a perfect blender!

Update 1/4/16: I have attached a picture of what happens sometimes when using the blender. A large chunk of apple remains in the blender! As soon as I find a different blender I will be getting rid of this Ninja! Tired of the chunky smoothy! Also, going from speeds 2 to 3 makes very little if any change to the speed! I do not recommend this blender!
Comment Comment | Permalink

uni-ball Signo 207 Retractable Gel Pens, Micro Point, Black Ink, 2-Pack (61263)
uni-ball Signo 207 Retractable Gel Pens, Micro Point, Black Ink, 2-Pack (61263)
Price: $2.44
14 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pens! Uni-Ball Micro 207 is the way to go!, December 4, 2015
I have been using the Uniball Signo 207 Micro point pens for years and have been very impressed with these pens! These feel really comfortable in your hands and are very smooth writing with them. These the pens I use all the time and would recommend them to anybody interested in a good pen!

Wagner ThermoQuiet QC632 Ceramic Disc Pad Set, Front
Wagner ThermoQuiet QC632 Ceramic Disc Pad Set, Front
Price: $37.68
26 used & new from $30.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Break Pad Set!, November 20, 2015
After using these Wagner ThermoQuiet Ceramic break pad set on my 1994 Ford truck, I have been pretty happy with them. These were a perfect fit for my truck and installed easily and firmly. The stopping power did seem to improve with these pads, however, they do squeak a bit at low speeds but I can't blame the disc pads because my rotors may be a little uneven. I'm not sure though. One big positive is they do NOT leave the black dust all over your wheels. Overall, not bad and a good purchase.

Rain-X Weatherbeater Wiper Blade, 18 inch Pack of 2
Rain-X Weatherbeater Wiper Blade, 18 inch Pack of 2
Offered by Alliance Automotive
Price: $14.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Noisy Wiper Blades! I don't like!, November 20, 2015
I having been using these Rain-X Weatherbeater wiper blades on my truck and they have been a disappointment. Although they wipe the wind shield ok, they do occasionally leave streaks and they are very noisy! They put out a low pitch squeak noise every wipe. Up here in the northwest where it has been raining every day, the performance of these wiper blades has been below average in my opinion. I do not recommend these wiper blades at all!

Mayfair 46EC 346 Molded Wood Toilet Seat with Lift-Off Hinges, Round, Biscuit
Mayfair 46EC 346 Molded Wood Toilet Seat with Lift-Off Hinges, Round, Biscuit
Price: $24.89
22 used & new from $13.51

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective Finish - Do Not Buy!, September 26, 2015
I have been using the Mayfair Easy Clean Bisque color toilet seats in both my bathrooms and the finish is deteriorating from the urine. The finish becomes discolored and rough in just a short while! (Six Months) I can't believe in this day and age a company such as Mayfair does not test its products before releasing them to the public! This is completely unacceptable! Do not buy these toilet seats!

adidas Performance Men's Speed Trainer 2 Training Shoe, Black/White/Carbon Metallic, 15 M US
Offered by Final-Score Athletics
Price: Click here to see our price
3 used & new from $51.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good Adidas Speed Trainer 2 Shoes...Not bad!, September 16, 2015
I purchase the Adidas Speed Trainer 2 basically because of the styling of the shoe, great look! However, I did order one size larger based on other reviews here and I am glad I did. I normally wear a size 14 but ordered a 15 and fit fine in the toe area (length). Yes, as other reviewers have stated, these definitely run on the small side not just in length but these shoes are pretty narrow. They do fit snug on my feet! I have been wearing them at the gym and do offer good arch support and are comfortable to wear! They will probably stretch out more as I wear them. These shoes are very light weight with minimal material. These are not a heavy duty shoe at all so they will wear out extremely fast if you are hard on shoes and wearing them all day. The shoe laces are really thin! Overall, I am satisfied with the purchase!

New Balance Men's 6 Pack Core Low Cut Socks
New Balance Men's 6 Pack Core Low Cut Socks
Price: $18.00
4 used & new from $17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars New Balance Socks are just ok/decent, September 16, 2015
These New Balance socks seem to be pretty good quality socks. They have a stretchy material and are have slightly above average thickness to them. I wear a size 14 so I ordered the XL. These are not very big socks so they barely fit and are snug on my feet. After washing/drying them they may have shrunk down slightly but still fit ok. It is really hard to find large socks these days so these will work for a while.

Nature's Way Vitamin B-100 Complex, 100 Capsules
Nature's Way Vitamin B-100 Complex, 100 Capsules
Offered by VitaminLife
Price: $14.90
64 used & new from $11.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vitamin B Supplements!, September 10, 2015
I have take these vitamins for over ten years and believe they are one of the best vitamin B supplements on the market! I can really feel my mood and energy level increase after taking these vitamins. I started taking vitamin B to reduce depression and increase my energy level. They seem to work! I take one capsule a day usually with food and really like this brand!

Spyderco Small Spyderpac 18 Pocket, Black
Spyderco Small Spyderpac 18 Pocket, Black
Price: $29.97
19 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case for Folding Knives!, December 13, 2014
I purchase this case for my folding knives and has worked great! I love it! This case is made of high quality nylon material and folds up to keep your knives protected. Even my largest folders with a 4 inch blade fit with only a small part of the knife coming out of the top of the sleeve. I doubled up a few of my smaller knives to save pockets. Each knife is displayed through the clear plastic sleeve which I really like! I went with this smaller pack just for the convenience of weight and storage. This is the best case for knives I have found so far! I think you will really like it! Highly recommended purchase!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8