Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM
Profile for A. Ostberg > Reviews

Browse

A. Ostberg's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Ostberg "JustAnotherMom" RSS Feed

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars not worth the price for my use, December 8, 2012
I bought this to sit at my daughters swim team practices. The chair is comfortable but the back is only connected to the bottom by one small strap. If you can sit without ever moving then it would be perfect, but if you move the back falls over. I'm sure this seat would be fine if it was connected (with straps) to the back of a chair.

Crane Drop Shape Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with 2.3 Gallon output per day - White
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Humidifier out there, December 8, 2012
I have gone through numerous humidifiers in my house....from one connected to my furnace to 100's of portable ones like this one. When you live in NH and have dry skin, the winter is a killer! Anyways, it's quiet quiet quiet, did I mention it's quiet? Sometimes I hear a drip sound but there's never that loud fan noise that has come from every other humidifier that we have owned. Water last's a long time. I typically fill it up at night (10:00) turn it off in the morning (7:00) and turn it back on about 4:00 (with the same water) and then re-fill again at 10:00, but it typically still has enough water in it for another few hours. The only drawback that I see is that we keep the humidifier on the floor and if the room is humid enough (turn it up too high) the steam seems to collect on to the floor and makes it wet. We now have it up on a table and no more wet floor. ohh, and I bought 2 more for my house.

Where Did I Come From?
Where Did I Come From?
by Arthur Robins
Price: $9.95
257 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars not for an appropriate book!, January 26, 2011
This review is from: Where Did I Come From? (Paperback)
okay I like the fact that the book is "sily" and has funny characters for people BUT after buying and reading this book before my child (9) sees it...I returned it! I think the BASIC facts should be given to any child, but should NOT go into that "it's pleasurable and that the man goes up and down and up and down and gets friction and that they both wriggle and wriggle and it tickles until the man's penis squirts out a going substance called sperm." Are you kidding? this is a highly recommended book? If "kids" are taught that is pleasurable and tickles etc. do you not think they will be starting sex at an early age? I let 4 of my other friends see this book who also have kids the same age as mine and they too were stunned. They could have left out a lot of stuff in this book.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 13, 2011 5:31 PM PDT

Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster Chunk - White
Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster Chunk - White
Offered by Blue Door Brands
Price: $18.89
26 used & new from $0.30

2.0 out of 5 stars Zhu Zhu Hamster, November 27, 2009
Seriously, I can't believe Amazon is selling this hamster for these prices, I'm disgusted, don't waste your money! Cute for $8, only. It makes a few cute sounds but had I known this Hamster made TRAIN sounds and says "beep beep" I would have never bought it! When you press the back it says "go go go" and runs for about 1 minute before you have to press the button again. This means that when the hamster is in a tunnel or the adventure ball you have to fish him out to start all over again. My 8 year old was completely disappointed, luckily I bought when the price was still reasonable.