Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports
Profile for LKB in North Carolina > Reviews

Browse

LKB in North Car...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LKB in North Carolina RSS Feed (The beautiful mountains of North Carolina)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Westek SLC5BCW-4 Outdoor/Indoor Dusk to Dawn Light Control for CFL/LED Bulbs
Westek SLC5BCW-4 Outdoor/Indoor Dusk to Dawn Light Control for CFL/LED Bulbs
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $6.89
18 used & new from $1.24

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasted Money, August 4, 2016
I bought this to use in a table lamp. When it is turned on, it will automatically keep turning itself off and on at intervals. The reason for this odd behavior is that it picks up the reflected light from the lamp shade and thinks it is daytime and shuts off. After it is off, when it is dark, it comes back on. This is only for use with a bare bulb application where there is no reflected light that will interfere with the sensor. Don't waste your money using it on a normal table lamp or anything with a shade that will reflect light onto the sensor.

Sonoma Clear 22 Oz. Unbreakable Bpa-free Tritan Plastic Wine Glasses (Each)
Sonoma Clear 22 Oz. Unbreakable Bpa-free Tritan Plastic Wine Glasses (Each)
Offered by Express Health
Price: $8.93
7 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Large and Lovely, Looks Like Glass, April 24, 2016
I've been using these wine glasses for a couple of months, now. I love the large size as it feels good in my hands and you can fill it up as little or as much as you want, according to your mood. I have had no issues with any sharp edges on the rim, as other reviewers have reported. The rim does look like expensive cut glass, so it's possible that some may be sharp. The plastic is extremely clear and looks exactly like glass except for the tiny mold lines on each side. Personally, I think the molded nature of these glasses makes the stem more resistant to breakage as a glued one would be. Although the stem is narrow and elegant, it only wobbles if it is filled very full and the substantial foot of the goblet makes it quite stable. I only hand wash mine, so they have remained clear through all my uses and washes. I would recommend these goblets for situations requiring something unbreakable, poolside, etc. I am considering buying more of these, myself, as I use them for everyday, not just poolside.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Outdoor Research Women's Oasis Sun Sombrero, Large, Cornflower
Outdoor Research Women's Oasis Sun Sombrero, Large, Cornflower
Price: $37.90
6 used & new from $37.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Yard Work, March 27, 2016
This is such a great hat! I was somewhat unsure about the sizing. I guess my head is an odd size. However, the large fits me and there is in internal drawstring for tweaking. I would estimate larger if you're unsure and adjust with the drawstring. Even though the brim doesn't have any sort of wire, it stays out and doesn't flop down. The back brim is just slightly larger than the front and provides excellent protection for your neck and upper back. It's very light weight and I didn't notice any heat build up under it. The color of the blue hat is quite a bit darker than what is pictured, so it might not reflect heat, if that's what you want. Over all, I'm pleased and would recommend this product highly. I would also buy it again.

Joseph Joseph Large Square Colander, Eggplant
Joseph Joseph Large Square Colander, Eggplant

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and Sturdy in Nice Colors, March 8, 2016
This is the best colander, ever. The holes are small enough to hold even angel hair pasta. I am impressed with the size, very large. Even when it is full, it is very easy to empty back into the pan after draining because of the square shape and nice sturdy handle. Wish I had bought this sooner.

OXO Good Grips Soap Dispensing Stemware and Glass Wand
OXO Good Grips Soap Dispensing Stemware and Glass Wand
Price: $8.99
10 used & new from $7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Gadget, March 8, 2016
Handy for getting to the bottom of tall glasses. Love that the sponge head is replaceable. I have only used the automatic soap dispenser once, but it functioned nicely and did not leak or get messy. The sponge rinses out easily and quickly. I would recommend this.

Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II Nonstick Square Deep Griddle and Glass Press, 11-Inch, Orange Gradient
Price: $43.70
12 used & new from $43.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Looking and Cooks Great, March 8, 2016
Like other reviewers, I was surprised at how light this pan is. However, I have not had any problems with uneven heat or warping like in other reviews. Bacon, with the press, and grilled sandwiches come out very nice. We've even cooked fish in it. Love the non-stick, especially for the fish. I love the beauty of Rachael Ray cooking equipment and this does not disappoint. I want to display it on the counter rather than put away in a cabinet. Love it.

AndeanSun -100% Baby Alpaca Yarn Skeins - Set of 3 - Ivory - Luxuriously soft for knitting, crocheting - Great for baby garments, scarves, hats, and craft projects - Assorted Natural and Vibrant Colors - Satisfaction Guaranteed
Offered by AndeanArt
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and Angel Soft, March 8, 2016
Knits up wonderfully with lots of drape. It's not scratchy like sheep wool and almost reminds me of angora. My daughter loves the cowel I made these into. Soft on the skin.

Kookaburra Scour Fleece Degreaser, 16 oz
Kookaburra Scour Fleece Degreaser, 16 oz
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $18.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Raw Fleece Cleaner, March 8, 2016
This stuff is magic on grease. I recently washed a very greasy Icelandic fleece and it came out silky and wonderful...all ready for a little carding and spinning. This is strong stuff, though. I tried to use a little as an all purpose cleaner in my kitchen and it dissolved my rubber gloves and sponge. Yikes! Works great for what it is intended for.

Top Butter Dish | Superb Butter Dish | Premium Pp Material | Dishwasher Safe Series | Green | 911

5.0 out of 5 stars Silicone and See Through Lid - Love it!, March 8, 2016
I bought this because it is the same design as an expensive Bodum butter dish that I bought in a different color. I love the design. It will hold any shape of butter stick, even a solid whole pound! The clear cover lets you see how much is there so there are no inconvenient surprises. It is easy to clean with hot soapy water, by hand. I haven't had to use the cooler, but in a warm climate, I'm sure it would be handy. I would love to see more colors.

Hemp Cord Spool Variegated 20# 205 Feet/Pkg-Sandalwood
Hemp Cord Spool Variegated 20# 205 Feet/Pkg-Sandalwood
Offered by Craft and Beads Inc (USA Seller)
Price: $3.99
11 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice For Knitting, March 8, 2016
I love this brand of hemp cord. It is fine enough to knit with and sturdy enough to make trivets and counter mats. It starts out somewhat stiff, but after wet finish and blocking, it softens up somewhat, but still holds it's shape nicely. I would recommend it highly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3