Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for Kelly O > Reviews

Browse

Kelly O's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kelly O RSS Feed

Hush Puppies Women's Sonnet Slip On,Black Patent,8.5 M US
Hush Puppies Women's Sonnet Slip On,Black Patent,8.5 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable work shoes, December 27, 2011
I bought these shoes for work and since that involves long hours of standing I was looking for a shoe that would support my back and was also dressy enough to wear with black pants. These turned out to be the perfect shoes. The design pushes you forward in the shoe so instead of the majority of your weight being back on your heel, it is more evenly distributed to the ball of your foot. The shoe fits true to size for me so I don't think you need to order a size up or down. I really do love these shoes, but I do have one complaint. The liner of one of the shoes came out after a couple of months of wear. This can cause it to scrunch at the bottom of the shoe which is pretty annoying and uncomfortable. I put a little super glue at the bottom and it is staying in place now. I have also received many compliments from people on the shoe at work. They did not know the shoes were orthopedic style until I lifted up my foot to show them the bottom of the shoe.

Overall, cute shoe that will not have you cursing your feet after a 10 hour work day.

Outray Unisex Retro Flat Wayfarer Colorful Polarized Sunglasses A03 Smoke/Black
Outray Unisex Retro Flat Wayfarer Colorful Polarized Sunglasses A03 Smoke/Black
Offered by Outray
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute sunglasses, December 27, 2011
I love these sunglasses. They are cute and are actually polarized which is rare to find in a product this inexpensive. I've been using them for the past 6 months or so and the frames are still in good shape though I should probably tighten the screws. These are a good purchase for the price.

Price: $9.99
173 used & new from $1.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, December 27, 2011
This review is from: 21 (Audio CD)
This is an amazing CD, but I knew that before I bought it. Call me nostalgic but I was tired of purchasing albums on itunes and I saw this one was the same price. If you give me the option I'd rather have the actual disc. It was shipped quickly and the disc played perfectly in the car. Adele truly has an amazing voice and there is not a bad song on the album. This was a great deal at $9.99.

Sterling Silver Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings 3-Piece Set in White, Dyed Peacock Black and Dyed Blush Rose (8-8.5mm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and functional, December 27, 2011
I bought these earrings for work because I was needing something cute but also professional and above all functional. I work in healthcare and long earrings will not cut it. The earrings arrived quickly and looked the same as they did online. I've worn the black and pearl colors and have had no problems with the earring backs slipping off or any other issues. Overall I think these are a great deal for the price.