Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for Dominic L. Knepper > Reviews

Browse

Dominic L. Knepper's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dominic L. Knepper RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
FURminator Long Hair deShedding Tool for Dogs, Large
FURminator Long Hair deShedding Tool for Dogs, Large
Price: Click here to see our price
11 used & new from $49.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh god, the fur...., August 18, 2013
I have a German Shepherd/Lab mix and this thing is amazing. The baby girl used to shed like crazy. Now, she gets brushed twice a week with this and there are no more fur piles laying around the house. Tried other combs and they can't compare to the Furminator. The secret is you have to use short strokes. You'll pull an entire dogs worth of hair off your pooch.

Giottos AA1900 Rocket Air Blaster Large - Black
Giottos AA1900 Rocket Air Blaster Large - Black
Price: $9.75
19 used & new from $9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what it does., August 18, 2013
I clean high end photo equipment with this thing. (Hasselblad 503, Nikon D3, etc.) No dust, no fibers, no moisture. I'd still have my original Rocket if the dog hadn't decided to use it as a chew toy. It's basically perfect. If you have a camera this deserves a spot in your camera bag.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, reasonably sturdy, August 18, 2013
I got this hat for one occasion, my honeymoon in Florida. Survived a three hour flight, swimming in the ocean and a pool with no ill effects. Now I use it when I'm mowing the lawn. Keeps the sun off my face and a nice breeze flows over my shiny bald head. When it breaks down, (it's straw, it will break down eventually,) I'll buy the same one. Don't expect it to last forever, but while it does you'll love it.

CG7039-20 APOLLO Transparency Film for Apple, Canon, Epson, Lexmark InkJet Printer. 20 Sheets 8.5" x 11"
Offered by Maplewag
Price: $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not inkjet compatible, August 17, 2013
I couldn't get my printer to detect that it was loaded. When I finally figured out a work around it came out smudged. Hours later and the ink still hasn't set.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2014 7:55 PM PST

Wansview Wireless IP Pan/Tilt/ Night Vision Internet Surveillance Camera Built-in Microphone With Phone remote monitoring support(Black)
Offered by World Class Inc.
Price: $42.99
8 used & new from $33.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, August 15, 2012
The camera works great once you get it set up. See the set up instructions from the other user and follow them exactly.

One problem, the night vision was working, not it isn't. Not sure how to re-enable it. Any suggestions?

Poetic StrapBack Protective Case for the Google Nexus 7 Android Tablet by Asus
Poetic StrapBack Protective Case for the Google Nexus 7 Android Tablet by Asus
Offered by saprks

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap case and it shows., August 2, 2012
This case is too tight. It's so snug the hand strap stitching pressed grooves into my screen protector. I attempted to return it but they insisted on sending me a new version. The new version is also too snug. It has already pressed the stitching pattern into my new screen protector. So now I'm out the $10 for this case, (they cancel your return request because, "we handle returns in house,") and 2 different screen protectors. This $10 case has cost me almost $50 and I still don't have a case that works.

Kershaw 155TI Cryo SpeedSafe Folding Knife
Kershaw 155TI Cryo SpeedSafe Folding Knife
Price: Click here to see our price
76 used & new from $23.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice knife, July 31, 2012
This review is from: Kershaw Cryo Knife (Sports)
Very nice knife. You'll be hard pressed to find a better one for the price. Feels very solid, snaps open quickly and locks securely.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Google Nexus 7 Screen Protector Shield , Lifetime Replacements
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $9.98

1.0 out of 5 stars On my Nexus 7 for 3 days and already marked up, July 25, 2012
I have used InvisibleShields by Zagg for a long time, but they're a little more expensive. Should have paid the extra money and stuck with them. After only three days this thing is dented and scratched.

Grover Sta-Tite Geared Ukulele Pegs 8G Tuner/Machine, Gold
Grover Sta-Tite Geared Ukulele Pegs 8G Tuner/Machine, Gold
Offered by Total Music Source
Price: $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Minor adjustment to my uke, but great product., June 5, 2012
The pegs were slightly bigger than my friction tuners but a quick pass with the drill fixed it right up. So far they're working great, slipping is no longer an issue.

ASUS Transformer Prime TF201-B1-CG 10.1-Inch 32GB Tablet (Champagne)
ASUS Transformer Prime TF201-B1-CG 10.1-Inch 32GB Tablet (Champagne)
Offered by BinkieMelane
Price: $455.99
8 used & new from $99.93

3.0 out of 5 stars Nonfunctional GPS, May 7, 2012
The tablet works great for the most part, but the GPS will never connect. I received the GPS dongle and it doesn't do anything, I still can't use it to navigate. Asus makes great stuff, but the customer service is horrible. The only response I've received to my emails is, "The prime was never intended to be a professional GPS device and we've removed that functionality from the spec sheet." Doesn't fix the fact that it was listed when I bought it. Unlike the European division the US version is not eligible for refund apparently.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2012 9:07 AM PDT