Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports
Profile for daniel > Reviews

Browse

daniel's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

daniel RSS Feed (POMONA, CA, United States)

Page: 1 | 2
OluKai 'Ohana Sandal - Men's Kona/Kona 13
OluKai 'Ohana Sandal - Men's Kona/Kona 13
Offered by Footwear etc
Price: $64.95
23 used & new from $64.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, good looking and long lasting, March 23, 2016
This is my 3rd pair, the last pair lasted a few years of heave summer use and 3 trips to Hawaii and they still looked great. I actually wore through the material that lines the foot bed. There is a break in period for the straps, I just wear them around the house a few hours a day for a few days then they are good to go. A can wear them all day at a theme park with no issues. They may cost a little more than other brands but are worth every penny.

All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel
All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book. Just read it!, February 16, 2016
You will not be sorry. I was enthralled in the story.

Mozart in the Jungle Season 1
Mozart in the Jungle Season 1
DVD
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great show!, February 9, 2016
After it won the best actor golden globe I decided to give it a try. I was very surprised - I loved it! Give it a chance, you won't be sorry.

DELT TM-LTP-BB_Large j-XL Tesla Men's Cool Dry Compression Baselayer Pants Legging Capri Shorts Tights P16

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, January 3, 2016
I got them to wear while running when it gets cold (it's California so by cold I mean anything under 45 degrees - below 39 I am staying in!). They are thin and not advertised to keep you warm but they work perfect for me. They hold just enough heat in to keep my legs from freezing and do not make me feel hot like thicker options. Not sure how long they will last but for the price I can't complain. I am just over 6' 1" and they hit a couple of inches above the ankle bone.

Casanova
Casanova

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 8, 2015
This review is from: Casanova (Amazon Video)
Very fun! I loved that it was filmed on location. Will definitely be looking for more.

Invicta Men's 18939 Pro Diver Stainless Steel Watch
Invicta Men's 18939 Pro Diver Stainless Steel Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't take this watch near any moisture, July 10, 2015
this is my third Invicta watch. The previous two have lasted about a year and a half. I am fine with that due to the great price. I had this model just over 30 days when the inside fogged up with moisture. I have never worn it in water - not even the shower. The crown is loose and pops out. Not sure how they can call this a pro divers watch. Amazon will no longer accept a return so I am out of luck. Avoid Invicta.

Update - Amazon was great. I explained the situation and they exchanged the watch for me. I got the exact same watch for the exchange. It has been about 3 weeks and the same thing happened. It started fogging up inside. It has never been in water or the shower or even rain. I still do not understand how this can be considered a divers watch when two have the exact same moisture issue.

5pcs Replacement Rubber DK-21 Eyecup for Nikon D7000, D600, D300, D200, D90, D40 Digital SLR Cameras
Offered by Wellcore
Price: $3.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat the price!, March 12, 2015
Took forever to get but worth the wait! Can't beat this price for 5. Quality is good for something that is basically disposable because I loose them so often!

New Balance Men's MR00 Minimus Road Running Shoe,Blue/Yellow,14 D US
New Balance Men's MR00 Minimus Road Running Shoe,Blue/Yellow,14 D US

4.0 out of 5 stars Head turning looks - but runs a bit small, March 12, 2015
These shoes look amazing. Have the MR10v2 in a size 14 and they fit perfect. I wear 13 in regular shoes but prefer a 14 in a running shoe. These are definitely more snug. The toe has the extra room I like but they are more narrow. If I had ordered my actual foot size of 13 they would be too small. They will work fine for me without socks but you should definitely size up. I agree that the sole is more stiff, the MR10v2 had a softer sole but wore our very quickly. I hope these soles last longer.

Burt's Bees Sensitive Night Cream, 1.8 Ounces
Burt's Bees Sensitive Night Cream, 1.8 Ounces
Price: $11.55
34 used & new from $6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Good night cream, December 7, 2014
Very nice, light moisturizing cream. I am very happy with it. I do notice less redness with my sensitive skin.

Burt's Bees Sensitive Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounces
Burt's Bees Sensitive Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounces
Price: $11.19
26 used & new from $8.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty container, December 7, 2014
There was a blockage in the end of the tube. I had to squeeze hard to get it started and half the tube squirted out!

Page: 1 | 2