Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports
Profile for Steph > Reviews

Browse

Steph's Profile

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steph RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Pentel Arts Fabric Fun Pastel Dye Sticks, 15 Color Set (PTS-15)
Pentel Arts Fabric Fun Pastel Dye Sticks, 15 Color Set (PTS-15)
Price: $6.37
39 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for a low price, February 12, 2011
I purchased the Pentel Arts Fabric Fun Pastel Dye Sticks as part of a Christmas gift for my 9 year old daughter. She has gotten quite a bit of use out of them so far and so has her sister. They go on the fabric very easily. The color is very rich and stays put. I would definitely get these over fabric markers and unless you want the texture that fabric paint gives, I'd choose these over the paint too. If you like oil pastels, that is pretty much what these are except for fabric. I've washed the shirts my daughter "designed" several times now and the color hasn't faded yet. These offer a lot of creative fun for a small price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2015 4:24 PM PST

Yama Glass "Sitka" Teapot (24oz)
Yama Glass "Sitka" Teapot (24oz)
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $27.12

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, So good, February 12, 2011
I bought this tea pot for my fiance who is somewhat of a "tea snob." I wasn't sure which tea pot to pick out, but after scouring over hundreds of reviews about tea pots I chose the Sitka Tea Pot. A glass tea pot seems to be the only way to go as far as flavor goes, but I was a little worried about its durability. Well, we have had the tea pot for almost 2 months and so far it is still in one piece. Considering the decent price, I figured if we can get 6-12 months out of it then we got our money's worth. The tea pot makes great tea, its fairly easy to clean, and the strainer works great for loose tea. We're very pleased with it and I would happily replace it if or when it breaks.

**Update 6/27/2011**
We have used this pot quite a bit since purchasing it in December. I am very happy with it still and it's still in once piece.

Megabloks 80pc Lrg Mega Bloks Bag
Megabloks 80pc Lrg Mega Bloks Bag
19 used & new from $9.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Long-lasting Fun for the whole Family, February 12, 2011
My oldest daughter received Mega Bloks for her first birthday. Fast forward 8 years and we still have them and they are still played with at home by my 1 1/2 year old and her 7 year old sister. If you're the type of parent to get down on the floor and play with your kids, this is a great toy to do that with. It probably keeps me almost as entertained as my kids as we try to reach the ceiling or build a castle. We have added to our collection throughout the years, so we have enough to build some elaborate creations. Mega Bloks are durable; we've had our sets for as long as 7 years. Because the pieces are on the large side, they are pretty hard to go missing and it makes them easier to clean up than traditional legos. Bottom line- they are a great value, they'll last for years, and your family will have years of fun with them.

Tazo Organic Pan-Fired Green Tea, 20-Count Teabags (Pack of 6)
Tazo Organic Pan-Fired Green Tea, 20-Count Teabags (Pack of 6)
Offered by Preferred Mart
Price: $24.99
13 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Tazo, you'll like this, February 10, 2011
I am in NO WAY a "tea snob" so I cannot pick this product apart in great detail like others may. I will say that I enjoy Tazo tea and am a big fan of organic tea as well. This is definitely better than your average grocery store brand green tea. If you like Tazo tea, I'm pretty sure you'll like their Organic Green tea.

Carhartt Women's Marled Knit Hat,Mahogany (Closeout),0
Carhartt Women's Marled Knit Hat,Mahogany (Closeout),0

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute hat, great price, February 10, 2011
I personally really like Carhartt and I thought this was relatively "fashionable" for a Carhartt hat. I purchased this for my sister, because it matched perfectly with her Carhartt coat. She has worn it this entire winter, so I'm pretty sure she likes it. I'd recommend it and I'm probably going to end up buying myself one.

Fantasma Toys Super Deluxe Legends of Magic DVD Set
Fantasma Toys Super Deluxe Legends of Magic DVD Set
Price: $40.57
14 used & new from $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay, February 10, 2011
This was available around Christmas time for a fantastic price (around $30) and looked like a lot of fun. My daughter had some fun with it for about a day. I was disappointed in the quality; the little cups that come with it began to peel, some of the plastic pieces wouldn't stay together, the fake thumb it comes with does not look like a child's thumb and the color of it was gray, and most of the tricks were pretty gimmicky. For $30, I'm not too disappointed, but it was supposedly marked down from something like $60 which is simply outrageous. This magic kit was a pretty big disappointment to my daughter and I wouldn't recommend buying this one.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2011 9:46 AM PST

Tazo Scarlet Citrus Rooibos Herbal Infusion Tea, Caffeine Free, 20-Count Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Offered by allprice4you
Price: $26.80
10 used & new from $26.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, delicious red tea, February 10, 2011
I'm a fan of Tazo teas in general and Tazo's African Red Bush is one of my favorites. The flavor is rich and delicious and I have yet to find another brand that tastes as good. It used to be available for subscribe and save and free shipping from Amazon Prime, which made the price unbeatable.. but I'm not sure if it is still available for subscribe and save.

Organic Monthly Comfort Tea for Postpartum & Monthly Cycle 16 Tea Bags/Box (Pack of 3)
Price: $11.49
14 used & new from $8.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great tea from Earth Mama Angel Baby, February 10, 2011
I love Earth Mama Angel Baby teas. They have a chart on their boxes telling you if they're safe for nursing and/or expecting mothers. This tea tastes delicious and it's organic which is another plus. I drink this whenever I just want to calm down or am not feeling well. It's supposed to be for Monthly Comfort, but it tastes so good I drink it all of the time.

14k Yellow Gold Mother's Jewel Aquamarine Heart with Diamond Accent Pendant Necklace, 18"
Price: $168.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Sentimental Gift for any Mother, February 10, 2011
We bought this necklace for my mother-in-law. I knew Aquamarine was her birthstone and noticed she didn't really have any "nice" jewelery. The quality is good and it's not gawdy or flashy or anything. It's very simple, yet elegant; from far away it just looks like a heart, but up close you see the mother holding the baby. This allows it to be worn with anything for any occassion. It makes a nice, sentimental gift for any mother. I'm pleased with the necklace and I'm pretty sure my mother-in-law is too.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat the price, February 10, 2011
I bought this hoodie for my 9 year old daughter for Christmas. She wanted a "black hoodie," which is not an easy find..especially in her size. This was one of the only black hoodies I could find, and was by far the best priced. I'm pleased with the quality and it actually looks better on than off. The only thing I did find wrong with it, was that it does not have drawstrings for the hood like the picture shows; it doesn't even have openings for the string. That doesn't really bother me or my daughter, but I figure people may want to know this before purchasing it. Other than that, it's a great buy for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5