Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for K. Kieffer > Reviews

Browse

K. Kieffer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Kieffer RSS Feed (NW Indiana)

Page: 1 | 2
Black Mountain Products Static Strength Exercise Stability Ball with Pump, Blue, 2000 lb/45cm
Price: Click here to see our price
6 used & new from $16.61

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect inflation instructions, July 11, 2016
Fast shipping, perfect inflation instructions, very easy to use. Make sure you get the right size for your height and weight! Mine is just right for my 5' 1" petite frame.

iPhone 6S Screen Protector, amFilm iPhone 6S Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6, iPhone 6S 2015 (2-Pack)
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, July 11, 2016
Fit perfectly, all tools needed to install are included. Very happy with this glass!

FunWorld Women's Goth Maiden Witch, Black, M/L 10-14 Costume
FunWorld Women's Goth Maiden Witch, Black, M/L 10-14 Costume
Price: $29.00
5 used & new from $27.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great costume!, October 27, 2014
Runs long, but easy to hem. The fabric is a bit stretchy plus the lace-up in the front gives a lot of sizing flexibility. I added a few touches in purple to the hat and the dress, plus purple/black striped tights, really turned out nicely! It was a great buy.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little unit, February 3, 2014
I have only had it a few days, but I am pretty impressed with this little FM transmitter for the new lightening apple charging system. I give it four instead of five because I hate that it limits you to four stations to choose from, 88.1, 88.3, 88.5 & 88.7. I have never had a transmitter with this limitation. That being said, it works well, good volume and very very little static as compared to many of the other FM transmitters out there. So far, so good! Glad I took a chance on it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2014 10:48 AM PDT

Rubie's Costume Co Men's Deluxe Muscle Chest Zorro Costume, Black, One Size
Rubie's Costume Co Men's Deluxe Muscle Chest Zorro Costume, Black, One Size
Offered by Costumekingdom
Price: $36.62
13 used & new from $36.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loves it!, January 11, 2014
Got this as a gag gift for Christmas for my husband who tells me he wants to be Zorro when he grows up. This is a very nice costume, fits well, he is very happy with it.

Panasonic Lumix ZS20 14.1 MP High Sensitivity MOS Digital Camera with 20x Optical Zoom (Black) (OLD MODEL)
14 used & new from $219.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera, January 11, 2014
I had an earlier, not as powerful version of this camera, and it was time for an upgrade. Can't wait to explore the 3D picture options, and again, this camera has the zoom while taking video option which is vital for me and unusual to find. And with many burst options and 20x zoom, I look forward to playing around with this camera at the dragstrip. Love it!

Rubbermaid Commercial Heavy-Duty Utility Cart with Lipped Shelf, Medium, Black (FG452088BLA)
Price: $174.99
82 used & new from $138.31

5.0 out of 5 stars good and sturdy, August 28, 2013
This cart perfectly fit our needs, wheels rolls smoothly, easy to push even over gravel and the like. Highly recommend!

iLuv SmashBox 3.5mm Aux Portable Speaker Case (Pink) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by alwayz-on-sale

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little speakers!, October 23, 2012
We bought these to use on our upcoming vacation, but they have been so handy to have around. This weekend I was painting, and though I would normally use earbuds, I needed to be able to hear if I was being called so I used these speakers all day, no battery problems. Decent sound quality and volume. Would definitely buy again.

Comfy Cone Pet E-Collar, Large, Black
Comfy Cone Pet E-Collar, Large, Black
Price: $26.99
20 used & new from $21.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to hard plastic models, October 20, 2012
As the saying goes, "Its all fun and games until someone winds up in a cone!" So true! My german shepherd came home from the vet with a hard plastic model cone after surgery. We made it 5 days before he had ruined every doorway in our house, rubbing the paint off with the hard binding around the edge of the cone as he would try to clear the doorway. Not to mention my legs were bruised from him hitting them with the hard cone. NO MORE! I found this and it was a godsend! Doors no longer torn up, and my legs no longer had new bruises from him coming up to me. Much easier for mealtime too. Highly recommend this product if your dog must wear the dreaded cone for any length of time!

Panasonic KX-TCA60 Hands-Free Headset with Comfort Fit Headband for Use with Cordless Phones
Price: $9.39
211 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed, October 20, 2012
My husband has a medical issue with one of his hands making it unavailable to hold the phone at his business. He was using speakerphone so he could take notes while on calls with customers but that just doesn't work well with conversation. So we picked this item up and it works great. Comfortable for lengthy periods, great sound on both ends, for a very reasonable price. A great buy for us!

Page: 1 | 2