Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Profile for Happy Grandma > Reviews

Browse

Happy Grandma's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Happy Grandma RSS Feed

Oscar Schmidt OU2 Mahogany Concert Ukulele Bundle with Gig Bag, Austin Bazaar Instructional DVD, Clip-On Tuner, and Polishing Cloth
Offered by Austin Bazaar
Price: $84.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, January 11, 2013
Purchased this ukulele for my guitar accomplished son. He immediately opened the box, tuned the ukulele and began to plan. It will be a fun addition to his collection of string instruments.

Full Keyboard Briefcase (9698)
Full Keyboard Briefcase (9698)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Item, January 11, 2013
This review is from: Full Keyboard Briefcase (9698)
I purchased this briefcase to hold the piano lesson music for my granddaughter. It will be the perfect thing to keep her music together and in good condition as she goes to practice each week.

Dutailier Horseshoe Back Cushion Multiposition 2 Post Glider, Light Brown Microfiber
Offered by ByBuy

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 11, 2013
I was disappointed in the quality of this glider. Based on the price, I expected it to be a sturdy, plush item. It arrived in good condition and my husband put it together as a gift for my mother. We discovered that it shakes from side to side and isn't as sturdy as we would have thought it would be. In addition, the cushions are thin and not of high quality. Disappointed!

EIGHTBIT Swivel Car Rolling Ride On Car - Indoor / Outdoor - Yellow
EIGHTBIT Swivel Car Rolling Ride On Car - Indoor / Outdoor - Yellow
Offered by LinenSpa
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Outdoor Toy!, July 23, 2012
The swivel car was a great hit with my 6-year old granddaughter. She quickly learned to manipulate the car so that she powered it entirely with her arms. The color was bright and cheerful, and we were able to quickly put the car together. I anticipate her having many hours of great fun on this swivel car.