Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM
Profile for melpj01 > Reviews

Browse

melpj01's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

melpj01 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
The Wet Brush Detangling Shower Brush, Colors Vary
The Wet Brush Detangling Shower Brush, Colors Vary
Offered by Solid-Deals
Price: Click here to see our price
27 used & new from $8.65

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh...I don't really notice a difference!, March 16, 2012
I like the brush, but I don't really notice a difference in brushing between this one and the regular brush I got from the store. My daughter and I both have long thick hair. It is still pretty difficult to get the tangles out. I have to take the hair in sections. Again, good brush but nothing special.

The Black Eyed Peas Experience - Nintendo Wii
The Black Eyed Peas Experience - Nintendo Wii
Offered by Smokerise On Chimney
Price: $6.22
191 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not For Young Children!!!, November 26, 2011
We listen to the Black Eyed Peas all the time in our house! We love to dance to it. This game is NOT for children!!! I would say anyone under 15 for that matter. It is not filtered in any way. There are LOTS of curse words and explicit content. I was VERY disappointed! They won't let you play that on the radio, so why put it in a game? A game geared toward families at that. We would have played this all day long if it was appropriate. Bad choice game maker!
Comment Comments (18) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2012 3:50 PM PST

Fisher-Price TRIO Siege Tower
Fisher-Price TRIO Siege Tower
Offered by jblessed111
Price: $35.50
6 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to any Trio set!, January 18, 2011
My son has the Trio King's castle and loves it. So, I got him this Siege Tower for Christmas. It is a wonderful addition to any Trio set. I love that all the pieces mix and match to any set. And they aren't as small as Legos, so they don't get sucked up in my vacuum! This is a great imagination builder for any age. My kids love them!

Kidkraft Deluxe Let's Cook Kitchen
Kidkraft Deluxe Let's Cook Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Kitchen!!, January 18, 2011
I researched for a very long time all the different kitchens out there. I wanted to make sure I got one that would last. I am SOOO glad I bought this kitchen! It took a little bit of time to put together, but so worth it! My kids absolutely LOVE it! It actually looks like a real kitchen unlike the plastic versions. I love the stainless steel sink and that the water spout moves. This kitchen is very sturdy. I have 2 (almost 3) year old twins. Both of them have climbed on it, slammed the doors shut, and filled it to the max with play food. It is still going strong! I almost got one of the plastic Little Tikes kitchens because we have a lot of Little Tikes stuff and love the brand. But, I am so happy with this kitchen. The colors are vibrant and fun. My kids play for hours, and let their imaginations take over. I LOVE it!

Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes, Scented, Refill, 216-Count Pack (Pack of 3)=648 Wipes
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions
Price: $68.29
3 used & new from $68.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these wipes!, December 20, 2010
Thick and durable. Able to "get the job done" a lot more efficiently than with thinner wipes. Great variety in fragrances with this brand too, or none at all. Love them!

The Flat Stanley Collection Box Set: Flat Stanley, Invisible Stanley, Stanley in Space, and Stanley, Flat Again!
by Jeff Brown
Price: $7.59
109 used & new from $5.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series!, December 20, 2010
My 6 year old son absolutely loves this series! He started reading chapter books in Kindergarten and we have tried a few different chapter series to see which one he would like to start reading. He really took to this one. He loves them!

Pampers ThickCare Touch of Chamomile Wipes Refill, 7x Box 504 Count
Pampers ThickCare Touch of Chamomile Wipes Refill, 7x Box 504 Count

3.0 out of 5 stars Pampers are getting close!, December 20, 2010
These "thick" baby wipes are a lot better than the normal Pampers wipes. At least you feel a little more secure that your hand is protected from the "task at hand". Pun intended! :) I like them. They work. But, I like Huggies wipes better.

NINGBO Ten Color Retractable Pen - Retro Pen
NINGBO Ten Color Retractable Pen - Retro Pen
Offered by Superdairyboy
Price: $3.95
13 used & new from $0.10

1.0 out of 5 stars The gamble is not worth the money!, December 20, 2010
I have been trying to find one of these pens for weeks in the stores. I couldn't find one anywhere. So, I went to trusty Amazon. In a rush to get this for my son's stocking, I just bought one without really reading the description thoroughly. Yay, I learned this lesson the hard way! I thought I was getting 3 pens because that is what was pictured. After ordering, I realized it was only for one pen. Paid way too much for ONE pen! If I would have read through the different companies a little more, I would have gone with someone else. You can get a 10 pack of the same pens for only $2 more from someone else. Anyway...another big bummer is that you don't get to pick the color of pen you get. This was for my son, and you can probably guess what color I got. Yep, HOT PINK! I emailed the seller to see if I could exchange it for a different color. I got a big fat, "Too bad!" I am really hoping my son will overlook the color and be happy with the pen.

StarTech.com 350 Watt ATX 12V 2.01 Dell Replacement Computer PC Power Supply ATX PW350DELL
6 used & new from $33.00

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, December 11, 2010
We have had this installed in our computer for about a month now. It has worked great and is really quiet.

Black Rubber Feel Snap-On Cover Hard Case Cell Phone Protector for Apple iTouch Ipod Touch II 2G

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest..., October 12, 2010
This doesn't fit very well. It finally broke after trying for so long to get it to fit just right.

Page: 1 | 2