Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Peridot Antlers > Reviews

Browse

Peridot Antlers' Profile

Customer Reviews: 106

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Peridot Antlers RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Power Probiotic Extra Strength 60ct 15 Billion CFU, 10 Strains, Kiwi Prebiotic, Time Release, 30-Day Supply. Reduce & Relieve Bloated Stomach & Acid Reflux. Intestinal, Digestive & Brain Health
Offered by Replenish The Good
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars helps, August 25, 2016
Note: I am not a medical professional, all my evidence is anecdotal, this is not a prescription or particular recommendation for YOU. I'm telling you what seems to work for me.

The probiotic mix seems to help to eliminate my general anxiety. I decided to try it for that after reading some recent research on probiotics and their potential effects on histamine and subsequent mental state. I had to reduce gluten at the same time for the best effect - I have developed a mild allergy to modern wheat, which produces histamine, which has a noticeable effect on my mood over time. The strains in this probiotic, according to a few recent research papers, help reduce histamine. That was my line of thought anyway - and it appears to have been on to something (perhaps the placebo effect is in play - but if I stop taking the pills the anxiety gradually returns).

I started with Dr. Ohhira's pro probiotic after having to take a double-dose of antibiotics and (after 2 months) moved on to this because it's less expensive and the strains involved are supposedly more aimed at what I need. I think Dr. Ohhira's was a good way to start though.

CRYORIG H7 Tower Cooler For AMD/Intel CPU's
CRYORIG H7 Tower Cooler For AMD/Intel CPU's

5.0 out of 5 stars Cryorig H7. A real winner, July 24, 2016
I installed 2 of these on two different computers and had no issues.

It comes with everything you need including thermal compound.

Installation is pretty easy. If you get confused by the paper instructions then it is highly recommended to watch the installation videos.

On one of mine, I had to take the fan off and move it up about 3mm to clear a huge heatsink on my motherboard (most people will probably not run into that). That's why the fan is movable up and down with the clips though. The fan still covers the entire heatsink radiator even though I had to move it up a tiny amount. The assembly cleared all caps and other components easily.

CPU temperatures were good at idle. I didn't run a bunch of tests since reviewers have already done that. I just wanted to make sure that I had it properly installed.

My BIOS was set to turn the CPU fan at 100% at all times so I turned off that function and set it to auto. Now I can barely hear it running (I do have a noise reducing case though).

I am pleased with the function and fit / assembly of this product. When I decide to upgrade my CPU later I will probably just reuse the H7. I think it will work fine on a Skylake too.

If you take your time and watch the install videos you will probably not have any headaches (I didn't).

Note: If you need to transport your PC with this or any other big heat sink fan you need to make it so the PC sits horizontally - so that the CPU fan can sit vertically during transport. Personally if I were going to move my PC a long ways I would remove expansion cards and the Heatsink too - then reinstall when I got to my final destination. If that isn't an option at least transport it horizontally to minimize risk of damage during transport.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Offered by BASCO GAMES (USA)
Price: $44.85
54 used & new from $33.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nagging "helper" character nearly ruins it, July 20, 2016
It's pretty fun but there is a character in the game who won't shut up and constantly nags you.

So instead of having fun and playing you are spending way too much time telling that NPC to shut up.

Other than that it's pretty fun. Just be prepared to be annoyed a bit.

Twilight Princess and Wind Waker were both better games.

Injinji 2.0 Men's Sport Crew Toesocks, Black, Large
Injinji 2.0 Men's Sport Crew Toesocks, Black, Large
Offered by HDO Sport
Price: $10.00
10 used & new from $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Sock came with hole in it, July 20, 2016
I like the way these socks feel and I will probably get some more, but Injinji only gets 2 stars because the socks that I was sent had a hole in them and instead of just offering to replace it like any normal manufacturer they wanted me to send pictures as proof like they were some kind of police inquisitors. Really? You can't just send me a replacement sock when your faulty product has a hole in it? Okay, I'll just take it out on your review.

Good socks. Lousy service.

Sock arrived with obvious manufacturing defect and instead of just replacing it they wanted me to jump through hoops.

Instead of jumping through hoops I decided to leave this review as a warning to other customers.

Enjoy your 2 stars.

(I fixed the hole myself.)

Galaxy S7 Edge Case, Spigen® [Crystal Shell] Extra Shock-Absorb [Crystal Clear] Clear back panel + Engineered TPU bumper for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (2016) - Crystal Clear (556CS20037)
Price: $24.99
8 used & new from $16.53

5.0 out of 5 stars S7 Edge incredibly fragile. Case pretty decent., July 20, 2016
You will want some kind of case for the S7 Edge because it's so fragile. A one foot drop fractured the screen in one corner (before I could even get the case on) so watch out.

Whose bright idea was it to make phones out of glass? What a stupid concept.

Anyway, this case seems pretty good and I haven't had any trouble with it. It protects the incredibly fragile, weak S7 Edge and should hopefully prevent any further damage. I can't say that I've had it protect against more drops since after it was dropped the first time (all 12 inches) I started treating the phone like it was made out of wet rice paper.

The case is some months old now and I have not noticed any yellowing or other issues. It seems to be holding up in daily use.

Stanley 500 AMP Jump Starter with Compressor
J5C09
Stanley 500 AMP Jump Starter with Compressor J5C09
Price: $97.28
61 used & new from $78.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid., July 20, 2016
If you go to Youtube and do a search for "Portable Car Battery Jump Starter Review / Tests - Part 1" by mjlorton then you can see this in action. I can't link it since Amazon doesn't allow links. That's not my video by the way. It's just a video I watched it and it helped me decide to go with this lead acid battery instead of the smaller lithium ion starters you see all over. If you watch his video at least one of the LiOn starters catches fire. That convinced me to avoid them right there.

I haven't had the chance to use this yet so this is my review "thus far".

I carted this unit with us on our last vacation but had not chance to use it since nobody needed a jump or had a flat. That's good though.

The product seemed to be put together well. The flashlight is sort of goofy but at least you can point it at different things instead of it being built into the side of the unit. It's kind of an add-on feature though and I still carry a real one in the car.

The tire inflator is probably more meant to fill up one or two tires that have some pressure in them - not go from 4 complete flats to full. It's an emergency compressor - not mean to compete with huge air tanks at the gas station. It should get you what you need and let you get to a place where your tire can be fixed properly though.

The starter part was already well reviewed in the video - much better than I can ever say or anyone's anecdotal evidence.

If you understand the limitations of what these units offer then they work well and are really, really handy to have. It is much more convenient to be able to jump your own car than it is to have to beg strangers (if there are even any other people around to ask).

I used the cardboard the unit came in as a carry box and just kept the whole thing in my trunk, box and all. That gives it a little protection in case it slides around. When the cardboard wears out finally I'll toss the box. The starter iss tough enough and heavy enough to sit on its own too.

iPhone 6s Plus Screen Protector, Spigen® [3D Touch Compatible- Crystal] [Easy-Install Wings] iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus JAPANESE BASE PET FILM Ultra Clear Screen Protector
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $7.45

4.0 out of 5 stars These seem like pretty good protectors, July 20, 2016
These seem like pretty good protectors. I found the installation process a little difficult. I think they made it about as easy as they could have though. It doesn't seem to have any effect on the operation of the phone and it should protect the screed from basic nicks and scratches. I doubt it'll do much if you drop it face down and it hits a rock but that's what phone insurance is for.

It's clear and all the holes line up properly.

iPhone 6s Plus Case, Spigen® [Tough Armor Tech] Ultimate Shock-Absorb [Satin Silver] Dual Layer Ultimate Rugged Protection Case for iPhone 6s Plus (2015) - Satin Silver (SGP11748)
Price: $25.97
11 used & new from $20.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems solid., July 20, 2016
Seems pretty solid. I like the way it feels in my hand. I find the phone easier to grip now. The buttons are easy to operate. It was easy to put on the phone. I don't have any complaints. I got the silver one.

Fractal Design Dynamic GP-14 White Case Fan FD-FAN-DYN-GP14-WT
Fractal Design Dynamic GP-14 White Case Fan FD-FAN-DYN-GP14-WT
Offered by kakka31(We do not ship to AK/HI/PO/APO/FPO)
Price: $12.26
13 used & new from $12.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fan. Matches Define R5, July 19, 2016
This case fan matches the ones in my R5 Define case. It is quiet and produces good airflow. I did not have any trouble with installation.

NOTE: If you are putting this in your R5 Define case in front you will need long screws which should have already come with your case (mine did). This fan only comes with short screws that most PC cases would use.

Nautica Men's 32mm Braided Colored Belt, Navy, 38
Nautica Men's 32mm Braided Colored Belt, Navy, 38
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, July 19, 2016
Note: If you read the sizing it says to go up one size from your regular pants size, which I did.

The belt fit well. The craftsmanship seems good. I like the blue cordage intertwined through the leather strips.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11