Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM
Profile for Richard Lamar Hester > Reviews

Browse

Richard Lamar He...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Richard Lamar Hester RSS Feed

HotHands Hand Warmers (40 pairs)
HotHands Hand Warmers (40 pairs)
Price: $24.57
58 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Long-lasting, Warm Heat, January 31, 2012
This review is from: HotHands Hand Warmers (Sports)
My wife and I ride our motorcycles in some pretty cool weather. We have heated gloves, but our toes were always cold. We tried several brands of chemical warmers, but found most of them got HOT initially - too hot for the toe of your riding boot. However, the Hot Hands Brand provides consistent, gentle heat for hours, and keeps our toes toasty warm. We never ride without a few packs in our bags even in the Summer. I highly recommend them.

TurboTax Deluxe Federal + E-file + State 2011 [Old Version]
TurboTax Deluxe Federal + E-file + State 2011 [Old Version]
16 used & new from $41.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Easier Than A CPA, January 31, 2012
We have used a CPA for 25 year, and each year was more expensive than the last. This year I decided to try TurboTax. It was just as easy as getting all of the data together for the CPA, and I was finished within one day. It's so easy Tim Geitner could use it......... Well, maybe not quite that easy, but still great for me. I will use it again.

Tbags Small Switchback TBU910C
Tbags Small Switchback TBU910C
Offered by THE OUTLET
Price: $66.08
19 used & new from $66.08

5.0 out of 5 stars For Those Who Are Anti-saddlebag., January 31, 2012
This review is from: Tbags Small Switchback TBU910C
If you are anti-saddlebag like me, because I want to be able to admire all of my bike, this may be the bag for you. I have a H-D Sportster with solo rack. This bag fits on the rack perfectly and snugs down firmly. It was the perfect solution for me.

Bohn Bodyguard Airtex Shirt - Black - Large
Bohn Bodyguard Airtex Shirt - Black - Large
Offered by Bohn Factory Store
Price: $149.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for any Motorcycle Rider, December 20, 2011
My wife and I order a set of Bohn Armor. I ordered the mesh jacket for myself and my wife ordered the Lycra pants for herself. We LOVE our Bohn Armor. We are both older riders and feel a great sense of security with the high degree of protection and comfort offered by the Bohn Armor. We both intend to order additional sets of for year-round protection. I highly recommend the armor for any motorcycle rider who is not wearing other padded protection.

Bohn Bodyguard Adventure Armored Pants - XX-Large
Bohn Bodyguard Adventure Armored Pants - XX-Large
Offered by Bohn Factory Store
Price: $159.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for any Motorcycle Rider, December 20, 2011

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Repurposed for Motorcycle, September 19, 2011
I bought this bag to use on my Sportster instead of the $200 motorcycle luggage. It sits on my solo rack and is supported by the saddle bags on the ends. The stiff plastic bottom also distributes the weight. It carries plenty of stuff for a weekend. I like it.

Walden Farms Dressing, Ranch, 1 Ounce
Walden Farms Dressing, Ranch, 1 Ounce
Offered by Snacks4Sale
Price: $8.61
9 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Too rich for my blood, November 16, 2008
The cost for this product including shipping is way too rick for my blood. From now on, I'll make my own dressing.

Bosch 1274DVS 6.6 Amp 3-Inch by 21-Inch Variable Speed In-Line Belt Sander with Cloth Dust Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Money Spent In a Long Time, November 16, 2008
The Bosch belt sander is the best money I have spent in a long time. It runs smoothly, but powerfully. The controls are easy to use and the belt tracks true. It removes material much better than the other sanders that I have. I recommend it very highly.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the Better Gluten Free Cereals, May 31, 2008
I have tried many gluten free foods and I like this one. It does stick in your teeth but I don't find that to be a problem. S. Hester