Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Monila" RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., October 3, 2013
I was skeptical at first, but after using it for a couple of weeks I noticed a MARKED decrease in fine lines around the eyes.

The Husband's Secret
The Husband's Secret
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book!, October 3, 2013
The characters are believable and very well developed, and I love the Australian setting. It brings into light issues of morality, forgiveness and guilt, and the answers given are not so black and white as we might otherwise believe. I found myself thinking about it long after finishing the book.

Encyclopedia of Dogs
Encyclopedia of Dogs
by David Alderton
72 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Encyclopedia!, May 8, 2010
This review is from: Encyclopedia of Dogs (Hardcover)
I bought this for my 6-year old daughter who is crazy about dogs. She looks at the book daily. It has great photographs and breed descriptions. I wish it had a guide that rated the breed's health, grooming needs, suitability for children, exercise requirements,etc. That would make it easier for someone looking for a dog to narrow down their choices.

Overall if a great reference if you are not using it to select your next dog.

The Children of Noisy Village
The Children of Noisy Village
by Astrid Lindgren
Price: $5.99
107 used & new from $0.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, May 8, 2010
This is an awesome, wholesome book. It takes you back to a simpler time, without DS and Wii Games. My kids 6 and 7 really enjoyed reading about the adventures of the kids in Noisy Village. My son loved it so much I had to get "Happy Times in Noisy Village" as well. It is great, fun, easy reading.

Trendsport Lite Stroller
Trendsport Lite Stroller

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful, August 25, 2005
I thought this was an excellent stroller with the looks, storage space, lightness and other features UNTIL it folded on me. My daughter is 21 months and 25lb, not a heavy load. She got her finger stuck in between the bars and the skin got sheared off the tip. This stroller folded on me a total of 4 times in 1 month before she got injured and I returned it. Be especially careful over curbs, train tracks or any type of a bump in the sidewalk.

The Night Sky 40°-50° (Large) Star Finder
The Night Sky 40°-50° (Large) Star Finder
by David S. Chandler
Edition: Map
Price: $9.34
21 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful map, August 19, 2005
This is a truly helpful map of the skies for anyone interested in backyard astronomy. It is very legible, easy to see at night. I am a beginner and was able to find most of the constellations shown. Very durable as well.