Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for schoolmom > Reviews

Browse

schoolmom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

schoolmom RSS Feed

Team Umizoomi Season 2
Team Umizoomi Season 2
Price: $23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it., May 22, 2016
My daughter loves Team Umizoomi! Great kids show.

Bumbo Multi Seat, Blue
Bumbo Multi Seat, Blue
Price: $44.99
17 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great concept!, September 13, 2015
Seat is great. It is so easy to use and I love the fact that it is able to grow with my child, unlike the original Bumbo seat that you can maybe use for 2-3 months. My son is 7 months old and he sits at the table with us in his seat. I can easily take it with me when we travel, as it is small and does not take up much space.

Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle, Green, 5 Ounces
Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle, Green, 5 Ounces
Price: $12.99
29 used & new from $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars but just like any other bottle, July 6, 2015
I bought this for my son in the hopes that he would take to it. However, I was unable to have any luck with this or several other brands I have tried. Overall, the bottle is exactly as described. It is uniquely designed, but just like any other bottle, in my opinion.

Islam in America (Columbia Contemporary American Religion Series)
Islam in America (Columbia Contemporary American Religion Series)
by Jane I. Smith
Price: $29.10
53 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you., January 18, 2012
Book was in perfect condition and it got here faster than expected. Highly recommend this seller. Thanks for the fantastic service. Would do business again in the future.