Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Water Sports
Profile for J. Pagel > Reviews

Browse

J. Pagel's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Pagel "dynamitedad" RSS Feed (Tacoma, WA USA)

Touchfire Ultra-Protective Case, 3-D Keyboard, Sound Booster & Magnetic Mount for iPad 2,3,4 - Black
Offered by Quantum Wireless
Price: $69.99
6 used & new from $52.39

2.0 out of 5 stars More than a little ahead of its time...buyer beware, October 1, 2014
This is a great idea...a touch style keyboard for the IPad. In practice it's not very good. Several things come to mind. No matter the angle the keyboard does NOT stick to the IPad. It only works if the IPad is flat. It covers way to much of the screen to be useful for any typing longer than a couple of sentences in a Facebook post. I do like the feel of my fingers on the "keyboard" there are just way to many detractors to keep the $70 expense. If your going to buy it, keep the packaging close. If you haven't bought it...buyer beware
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 5, 2016 5:56 PM PST

Dispensationalism: Essential Beliefs and Common Myths
Dispensationalism: Essential Beliefs and Common Myths
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Into, June 8, 2014
If you are new to the ideas of dispensationalism I would recommend this book. It can be a bit technical at times but with careful reading (have your bible close) it is an excellent volume.

ZAGG PROfolio+ Ultrathin Case with Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad 2/3/4-Black
Offered by Treasure Zone
Price: $69.44
45 used & new from $39.61

1.0 out of 5 stars ZAGG Failure, June 8, 2014
I purchased this keyboard for my IPad 2 in September 2013. The warranty lasted through October 2013. It is now June 2014. Of course the keyboard doesn't work...it won't charge. It is as DEAD AS A ROCK! In fact it is worth less than a rock because with a rock the shape of this keyboard/cover you could at least skip it on a pond. This thing won't even skip. I spent over $100 for this thing and I don't even get one full year of use out of it...REALLY??? EPIC FAIL!! VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!

Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Wireless Headphones with Mic - Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android, and Other Smart Devices
Offered by SCOBO STORE
Price: $59.99
81 used & new from $44.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product works as promised, May 12, 2012
I shopped for nearly 3 months before I finally made this decision to purchase the Plantronics 903+ Backbeat wireless headset. Frankly I have a big head, no literally a large head. My hat size is 7 7/8 which rarely anyone has so I am stuck with 7 3/4 hats. I was afraid that I would buy these and the connect strap wouldn't fit and would pull out from my ears. I use these primarily while riding the elliptical. There is nothing worse than listening to the music that LA Fitness plays. I know I am 50+ years old and everyone doesn't to work out to classic rock but please for the love of God stop playing Britney Spears :). This headset has great sound, excellent controls and lets me take the occasional call from my great wife of 25 years while trying to get myself into a less than 7 7/8 sized hat. The only thing that brought my rating down by one star to a 4-star is the fact it only comes with one set of ear cushions. Yes I have the biggest head, but need small ear cushions because my ear canal is small.

Snap-N-Store File Box, Letter/Legal Size, Glossy Black (SNS01536)
Snap-N-Store File Box, Letter/Legal Size, Glossy Black (SNS01536)
Price: $7.99
90 used & new from $5.43

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't stay snapped/Fall apart, April 17, 2011
I purchased three of these file holders and I thought that I had finally found the solution to a messy car. I am an independent, manufactures representative. I have 10+ active lines that I market every work day. I bought these to give some organization to sales literature and sell sheets in the back of my Subaru Tribecca. I carefully put them together, filled them with files and literature. By simply touching the box front all 6-snaps disengage and the box falls apart. I have the files placed on the letter side and that was a disaster. I turned and put the files on the legal side and still the whole box nearly falls apart when to look at it. I double reinforced the snaps with tape and even attempted to super-glue them together...NOTHING WORKS! I thought $10 was a good price for a great solution, instead I just wasted $30 because I bought three of them.

HP No 15 Twin Pack Inkjet Print Cartridges C6653AN Black
HP No 15 Twin Pack Inkjet Print Cartridges C6653AN Black
Price: Click here to see our price

1.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT Original Equipment, January 24, 2011
I bought this ink deal. It was delivered as promised, even before it was promised. It is not the ink that is advertized in the picture or in the description. Doing just a bit of detective work on the internet shows that this product is a product member of Made-In-China.com. That in itself is not bad but there claim that you will receive HP ink in original HP packaging is CRAP. This is really made by Linkcolor Technology Co., Ltd not by or on beahlf of HP. There is a "similar" HP sticker on the cartridge, obviously a FAKE. I cannot imagine that HP would embrace this use of their name in the selling of ink products made by Linkcolor Technology Co., Ltd. Here is a bit more about the manufacture

LINKCOLOR Technology Co., Ltd. is professional manufacturer for inkjet cartridge and toner cartridge , our goods quality as ISO 9001:2000 & CE systerm , and got this certification .
We are specializing in producing and selling compatible/remanufactured inkjet cartridges and refill kits for Epson, Canon, HP and Lexmark inkjet printers, toner cartridges for HP laser printers.

We have Executive Dept., Production Dept., R & D Group, and Quality Control Center. Our capability is 500, 000 pieces each item per month. All the cartridges were strictly tested in printers before package. With imported qualified sponge and USA Vink pure ink, all of our cartridges are guaranteed to perform as same as original ones and can match excellently with Epson, Canon & HP printers.

Most importantly, we offer you exceptional quality products at unbeatable prices and we stand behind each product with a full money back guarantee.

In China, we have our own brand, it is "Linkcolor". OEM orders are welcome. To meet different requirements, our factory has perfected a set of services, such as professional design, logo printing and fine packing. success is our ultimate objective. We guarantee on-time delivery, satisfied quality and will do our best to offer the best services.

Welcome to inquire us, cooperate with us and authorize us to do machining, sincerely hope we will build a long-term, mutual benefit business relation, and make common progress in the future.

BUYER BE WEAR...IF ITS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBABLY IS!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 24, 2013 9:58 AM PDT

Kindle: Amazon's Original Wireless Reading Device (1st generation)
Kindle: Amazon's Original Wireless Reading Device (1st generation)
3 used & new from $242.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, June 4, 2008
I have had the Amazon Kindle for 1 month now. It is amazing. I am an avid reader but like to be reading for 3-5 books at once...My Kindle has been perfect for this. I love to read the Wall Street Journal daily...My Kidle has been perfect for this. After I bought the Kindle the price went down by $40...Amazon refunded my $40 plus tax...Perfect! Yes it is still a little tough to get used to button placement and I frequently "fat-finger" the page forward/backward button...NOT perfect. The software that runs the Kindle needs a couple of updates but still is OK. Don't be scared off by any of the NEGATIVE reviews...it's great and you'll love it.

A Generous Orthodoxy: Why I Am a Missional, Evangelical, Post/Protestant, Liberal/Conservative, Mystical/Poetic, Biblical, Charismatic/Contemplative, Fundamentalist/Calvinist, Anabaptist/Anglican, Methodist, Catholic, Green, Incarnational, Depressed-yet-Hopeful, Emergent, Unfinished CHRISTIAN
by Brian D. McLaren
178 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Leaves your head spinning, April 26, 2005
Please read this book with someone. Preferably someone who is smarter than you are. It has been said that the biggest challenge that Postmodernism has is to define itself without maligning Modernism. This book does both...he strips what we know about organized religion down to the core beliefs and then embraces or rejects none of them and all of them. In doing so by default you get a picture of Postmodernism but not a very good working definition. This is a great book to stimulate people to journey outside their comfort zones and look truly at their core beliefs. READ SLOWLY, THOUGHTFULLY AND DO NOT HAVE SHARP INSTRUMENTS WITHIN REACH :)

The Search to Belong: Rethinking Intimacy, Community, and Small Groups
The Search to Belong: Rethinking Intimacy, Community, and Small Groups
by Joseph R. Myers
Price: $10.92
151 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Mixed review, April 26, 2005
The book begins in dynamite fashion!! You cannot go wrong quoting John Wooden. Quickly you move to a forward by Leonard Sweet, this guy dreams in the brightest shades possible. The beginning chapters up through the 4 types of "space" (Public, Social,Personal, Intimate) are right on the mark. Then it seems like a whole departure is taken rebuilding the whole permise begining at the "chemical" level, through the "front porch" and finally findy harmony. This is very distracting for me and left me hanging terribly. Randy Frazee in "Connecting Chruches" does a much better job of laying out and explaining the connecting principles. I learned alot until page 75 then it was downhill for me