Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for Lorena M. > Reviews

Browse

Lorena M.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 82

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lorena M. RSS Feed (Miami, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
2LUV Women's Sleeveless Mixed Print Racerback Maxi Dress Cream M (10X-67681-3 (IVORY))
Offered by 2LUV Style

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and flattering, July 4, 2016
I get so many compliments when I wear these dresses.. I got them in 3 differents floral prints. I usually wear size Medium in tops so I figured these would fit fine and they do. They are soft cotton material very lightweight and stretchy, they have a racerback style and the length comes down to my ankles (I'm 5"5). I really like them. I would recommend wearing these with some sort of thigh shaper or boyshort undergarment, if you just wear regular panties beware that in some lighting they are a little see thru. Hope I helped!

GUESS Women's Gold-Tone Rhinestone Heart Necklace
GUESS Women's Gold-Tone Rhinestone Heart Necklace
Offered by G by GUESS
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Add some bling to any outfit, July 4, 2016
Beautiful necklace.. good quality heavy chain, with a toggle closure and pave heart charm on the front. I love Guess jewelry because they last and don't lose their shine. I also got the matching bracelet.. highly recommend!

IBD Just Gel Nail Polish, Mauve Over, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
IBD Just Gel Nail Polish, Mauve Over, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
Offered by MissLandia
Price: $8.10
12 used & new from $5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful mauve shade... needs several coats though, July 2, 2016
I looove this shade.. it's a mauve-nude-brown color that gies with anything you wear and any jewelry. My only complaint is that you need 3-4 coats to get it completely even and opaque, if you don't mind spending some extra time on your nails .. this color is awesome. If you like this type of colors, you'll love "Mocha pink" also from IBD.. it's a darker version of this one.

IBD Just Gel Mad About Mod, Go-Go Above and Beyond, 0.5 Ounce
IBD Just Gel Mad About Mod, Go-Go Above and Beyond, 0.5 Ounce
Offered by Cosmetics Central
Price: $6.60
14 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2016
Very nice deep bronze shade, it's very metallic and applies evenly in 2 coats. Love it !

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfy slides, July 2, 2016
Perfect fit.. such a comfortable slip on sandal. It is a high heel.. but the platform makes them easy to walk in. They go with any outfit and add just a pop of animal print to an everyday look.

Ibd Just Gel Polish 'Mocha Pink #56504' New Color
Ibd Just Gel Polish 'Mocha Pink #56504' New Color
Offered by XPRESSURSELF
Price: $9.00
9 used & new from $6.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs a few coats.... but awesome shade!, July 2, 2016
Tha color is very pretty and on trend with the whole mauve-nude-vintage look. It looks glossy and won't clash with your clothes or jewelry, it's a very earthy, warm neutral shade. My only complaint is that with IBD gel colors, you never know until you try them which color is very pigmented and which will need several layers. This one unfortunately applied kind of sheer and uneven so I needed 3-4 coats to get it completely opaque and even. If you don't mind spending some extra time perfecting your manicure then get it, it's such a cute shade. If you want a slightly lighter version of this one, get "Mauve outta here" also from IBD.

GUESS Women's Maliah Jeggings
GUESS Women's Maliah Jeggings
Offered by G by GUESS
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I hot them in Medium and they fit perfect. You just pull them on, July 2, 2016
I looove these jeggings / denim leggings. I'm a size 8/10 in jeans and weigh about 150lbs. I hot them in Medium and they fit perfect. You just pull them on, no zippers or buttons anywhere. They lay flat across your hips and belly, they are very flattering and won't show any lumps under tight fitting tops. The butt looks nice too, and they have the triangle Guess logo on the back.

Kim Kardashian for Women By Kardashian  Edp Spray, 3.4 Ounce
Kim Kardashian for Women By Kardashian Edp Spray, 3.4 Ounce
Price: $20.99
60 used & new from $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars To me it smells like jasmin flowers very womanly and evening appropriate, July 2, 2016
This is my second bottle... I don't care that it's a Kardashian frangrance... I'm just in looove with the scent. To me it smells like jasmin flowers very womanly and evening appropriate, if that makes sense. If you like sexy floral scents that are not too sweet, then get this one! It's also very affordable.. always a plus !

Aircast A60 Ankle Support Brace, Left Foot, Black, Medium (Shoe Size: Men's 7.5 - 11.5 / Women's 9 - 13)
Price: $30.12
28 used & new from $27.43

5.0 out of 5 stars says they're the best., July 2, 2016
My husband wears these every time he plays tennis to protect his ankles, he loves them.. says they're the best.

RELLECIGA Women's Polka Dots Red Lace Cheeky bikini swimsuits brazilian Triangle swimsuit XL
Offered by RELLECIGA SWIMWEAR
Price: $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute I feel like a popsickle when I wear this bikini, July 2, 2016
Very cute I feel like a popsickle when I wear this bikini... my only complaint is that the sizing has changed a little. I have an older one of these with the leopard lace in size XL, I usually wear large but reviewers said they are tiny and dont cover much so I went up a size and they fit perfect. Since I liked the leopard one so much I ordered this one, but the XL is too big, especially the lace around the bottom is ver loose on me. I have to get it altered. I don't know if they changed the sizing for the 2016 bikinis... but I should've gotten the L instead of XL.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9