Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports
Profile for DAOHIO > Reviews

Browse

DAOHIO's Profile

Customer Reviews: 105

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DAOHIO RSS Feed (Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
New Balance Women's Basic Capri, Black, Medium
New Balance Women's Basic Capri, Black, Medium
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout gear., July 6, 2016
or even just lounge wear.

The Age Of Adaline
The Age Of Adaline
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, July 6, 2016
This review is from: The Age Of Adaline (Amazon Video)
Sweet and unique.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes, 25 Count
Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes, 25 Count
Price: $6.47

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay., April 29, 2016
Does the job, but I actually like the off brand ones I bought at walmart (Equate version) better. Those leave my face feeling fresher, softer and more moisturized than these do.

Leveret Women's Stretchable "Slight Boot Cut Comfort Pant" *Pull On*
Leveret Women's Stretchable "Slight Boot Cut Comfort Pant" *Pull On*
Price: $24.99 - $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., April 29, 2016
I sent them back. They fit okay, but they are wrinkly through out the thighs/legs. I bought the size that I would normally buy in pants, although the "tip" in the description does say one size smaller might create a smoother look. I can't quite imagine that buying a smaller size just wouldn't be too tight though, since these are already really form fitting. It could just be I'm not used to wearing pants in this style, but I just don't think these were for me. They did seem well made, so that's a plus for consideration. (Of course, I didn't wash them and sometimes quality flaws show up then.) They also seemed like they would be very comfortable, but I just can't get past the wrinkly fit.

Kirkland Signature Drawstring Kitchen Trash Bags - 13 Gallon - 200 Count
Kirkland Signature Drawstring Kitchen Trash Bags - 13 Gallon - 200 Count
Offered by American Delivery Service
Price: $11.48
40 used & new from $7.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, April 29, 2016
These are the best! Inexpensive, but just as strong as the mainstream competitor brands. Highly recommend.

Skinny Girl NEW! "Chocolate Chai Latte" (24) Count Single Serve Keurig 2.0 Compatible K Cups!
Offered by My Single Cup Coffee's
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $15.54

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., March 16, 2016
I did not like this one. Very chalky. I will not repurchase this one, however I loved the Skinny Girl Vanilla Tea Latte which I also reviewed.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, March 16, 2016
Very tasty - sweet, rich flavor on this Vanilla Tea Latte. I am glad the tea note is really there (sometimes this is not the case). I took off a star because there is quite a bit of residue at the bottom of the cup which I can't seem to "stir up" while drinking, but otherwise this was a great drink. I will definitely repurchase this one. (However, I do not like the Chocolate Chai one they have)

Gorgeous Oriental Brocade Table Runner CHINESE FORTUNE SYMBOL (RED)
Gorgeous Oriental Brocade Table Runner CHINESE FORTUNE SYMBOL (RED)
Offered by THY Trading
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $8.86

4.0 out of 5 stars It's very pretty and nice for the price, February 19, 2016
I use this from New Year's through February as my table runner. It's very pretty and nice for the price. I am careful, as I fear it could snag if you put the wrong thing on it, but it's otherwise fine for my needs.

Tree-Free Greetings Extra Large 20-Ounce Ceramic Coffee Mug, Butterfly #3 Themed Vibrant Art (XM29505)
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I was looking for., February 19, 2016
I needed a big mug that could handle 2 K cup brewings at 8 oz each. This works fits that bill and is pretty too, with a little room leftover for any additives and safe walking. I prefer ceramic mugs to other vessels, though I guess the whole tree free thing is just about not using disposable cups (?). It large, pretty, functional and dishwasher/microwave safe. That's all I need.

Twinings Chai Tea K-Cup, Pumpkin Spice, 12 Count
Twinings Chai Tea K-Cup, Pumpkin Spice, 12 Count
Price: $5.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Twinnings Chai Tea K Cup, Pumpkin Spice, February 16, 2016
Love this tea! In a world focused on coffee (that I don't drink), I was happy that my office now has a Keurig machine that I can use tea K cups in. Unfortunately, my office doesn't stock the tea, but I'm happy to order my own supply. I love this one - nice and spicy, but different than the normal chai. I use 2 K cups and brew a 16 oz. cup, with 2 packs of Splenda for sweetener. While the Chai Latte is my favorite, this on is my favorite of the no calorie flavors.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11