Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM
Profile for Shawn Combs > Reviews

Browse

Shawn Combs' Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shawn Combs "Shawn Combs" RSS Feed (Mount Vernon, OH)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Compatible with Sig M400, February 15, 2016
I was looking forward to putting this on my duty rifle, however, it is not compatible with the Sig M400 rifle. The lower receiver is milled with a lip around the magazine release and this inhibits the use of this lever.

Condor Rifle Case (Olive Drab, 28 x 12 x 3-Inch)
Condor Rifle Case (Olive Drab, 28 x 12 x 3-Inch)
Price: $44.74
13 used & new from $42.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit and Quality, October 29, 2015
This review is from: Condor Rifle Case (Sports)
I purchased this bag for a Sig Sauer M400 11.5" barrel. With an EoTech 512, Magpul vertical grip and Vicker's Combat Application sling it fits perfectly (just a tad snug). The overall length of the weapon with the stock fully collapsed is 24". I love the Velcro inside the front section for all my morale patches I have. Very happy with the sturdiness of the zippers and OD color.

Sandpiper of California Rolling Loadout Luggage X-Large Bag (Brown, 15.5x37x17-Inch)
Price: $122.18
14 used & new from $122.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, August 9, 2015
When I made the SWAT team I needed a bag for all my kit...I wanted one bag for ALL of it (helmet, raid vest, rifle, uniforms, boots, belt, eye/ear pro, etc.). I loved the thought of the 5.11 CAMS 2.0 but not the $370 price point. I read the reviews on this bag and made the purchase. All my gear fits with room to spare and the wheels are a lifesaver. Other operators have asked for the link and purchased one themselves. Fantastic bag at a great price.

Bushnell Trophy Red Dot TRS-25 3 MOA Red Dot Reticle Riflescope, 1x25mm (Matte),Colors May Vary
Price: Click here to see our price
198 used & new from $71.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot say enough about the TRS-25, May 6, 2013
I am a full time police officer and love to be frugal. That being said I have a real need for a reflex red dot sight that is very reliable, must work every time it is turned on. Also, needs to hold a perfect zero for round placement/ accountability. Now for the frugal part....EOTech and Aimpoints are FANTASTIC (if you want to spend hundreds on a sight). I did not so I began doing a lot of research and studying on inexpensive alternatives. Ultimately, I came to the Bushnell TRS-25 and LOVE IT! Have been carrying it on duty and qualifying with the sight for about a year and am extremely pleased with the product. Hold a zero and has a very sturdy design. I deploy my rifle quite a bit on my third shift beat and have had only one hiccup. One night at about 0100, about 40 degrees out, I noticed the red dot not to be as crisp as usual. one side was bleary like a burst out from the dot. Still operable but concerning.... However, later that day I turned it on and the dot was just as it should be: nice and precise.

Overall I would recommend this sight to any L.E. officer or anyone who loves shooting and has a budget.

Bulldog Cases Economy Black Scoped Rifle Case with Black Trim (40-Inch)
Bulldog Cases Economy Black Scoped Rifle Case with Black Trim (40-Inch)
Offered by Liberty Tree L.L.C.
Price: $17.46
37 used & new from $11.10

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple and useful, May 6, 2013
Good case. Use it to transport my duty carbine to and from work. Just barely fits in the case with my light and red dot attached....could use just a bit more space but for the price you cannot beat it.

UTG Low-Profile Compact Riser Mount, 0.5" High, 3 Slots
UTG Low-Profile Compact Riser Mount, 0.5" High, 3 Slots
Price: $9.91
18 used & new from $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great riser for the price!, May 6, 2013
I mounted this little riser on my patrol Bushmaster Carbon 15 carbine and have carried it for months now. No issues with it and my sight that is riding on it still is holding a zero well and has no wiggle. Just because it's not a high dollar piece does not mean it is not a great piece of gear!!! Unbeatable price and great performance. Would buy again and recommend for frugal law enforcement officers everywhere!

UTG Model 4 Low-pro Flip-up Front Sight for Handguard
UTG Model 4 Low-pro Flip-up Front Sight for Handguard
Price: $20.45
12 used & new from $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and better performance, May 6, 2013
I mounted this little sight on my patrol Bushmaster Carbon 15 carbine and have carried it as a BUIS for months now. no issues with it falling down when in the up position and holds zero very well. Just because it's not Troy does not mean it is not a great piece of gear!!! Unbeatable price and great performance. Would buy again and recommend for frugal law enforcement officers everywhere!

5.11 Tactical 1.75-Inch Double Duty Tdu Belt (Coyote/ Black, Medium)
5.11 Tactical 1.75-Inch Double Duty Tdu Belt (Coyote/ Black, Medium)
Price: $22.99
10 used & new from $15.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 6, 2013
I wear the black side for duty and the coyote side for off duty. Very comfortable and sturdy belt both with trousers and as a duty rig underbelt. Use it with my IWB holsters for off duty carry and it works extremely well!

Code Red Mep-ML Ear Mold - Ear Ear Mold-ML
Code Red Mep-ML Ear Mold - Ear Ear Mold-ML
Offered by MaximalPower USA
Price: $5.89
12 used & new from $5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and comfortable., May 6, 2013
Over the last several months I have worn this on duty I have had no issues or concerns. Fits snug and comfortably.

ARMY DESERT INFANTRY * CAUCASIAN VARIATION * McFarlane's Military Series 1 Action Figure & Display Base
Offered by Sunset Gift Shop
Price: $39.99
8 used & new from $37.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, May 6, 2013
Realistic. Just as described. Would buy again.Use as a decoration in a nursery and it has worked out well so far

Page: 1 | 2