Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM
Profile for D. Ng > Reviews

Browse

D. Ng's Profile

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Ng RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Macally Portable Goose Neck USB Video Web Cam - ICECAM
Macally Portable Goose Neck USB Video Web Cam - ICECAM
9 used & new from $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars it would go to this stupid web cam, August 3, 2014
I always wonder why there is no zero star. If there were a zero star, it would go to this stupid web cam. This cam is ugly like hell. What Is with the stupid design with the neck? Is looks like it belongs in the Mad Max movie, it looks gross when attach to my beautiful Macbook Air and it doesn't even work dispute it claims it works for OSX. Whoever design this ugly garbage should be sent to China or North Korean to face the fire squad!

Radio Control Flying Bird Orange Phoenix
Radio Control Flying Bird Orange Phoenix
Offered by Game Gal
Price: $24.95
3 used & new from $21.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, February 16, 2014
This eBird is a lot of fun. It takes awhile to master the control tho and it feels as delicate as a real bird. I was so afraid to break the wings.

SE MZ101B Helping Hand with Magnifying Glass
SE MZ101B Helping Hand with Magnifying Glass
Price: $6.75
57 used & new from $1.73

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality!, February 15, 2014
I am really disappointed with this item. When I received it, the screws that holds the magnifier glass is broken, I had to use duct tape to keep it in position. Poor quality! I am not going to bother to return it because it will cost me more on shipping it back, but I do not recommend it to anyone.

ARDUINO A000066 DEV BRD, ATMEGA328, ARDUINO UNO R3 DIP ED
ARDUINO A000066 DEV BRD, ATMEGA328, ARDUINO UNO R3 DIP ED
Offered by Robot Mesh
Price: $19.99
9 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Xmas present!, January 24, 2014
I got this for Xmas, I started to play with it. It is AWESOME!! :)) There are so many online tutorials and sample projects you can check out.I learn so much and I have so much fun. Once you learn to use it, you can create fun projects of your imagination.:)
One suggestion is, if you are a beginner like me, it will help to get a starter kit of some sort so you save money and time in looking for individual parts.

SunFounder Project 1602 LCD Starter Kit For Arduino UNO R3 Mega2560 Mega328 Nano (without Controller) - Including 43 Page Instructions Book
Offered by SunFounderUS
Price: $25.99
2 used & new from $25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good starter kit for Arduino beginner, January 24, 2014
I am an Arduino newbie, this kit has most what I needed to start playing with simply Arduino projects. It's a lot of fun.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good price., January 24, 2014
Overall, this is a good product, the price beats Apple's for sure. It looks just like Apple's dock.
I like it because it fits my iPhone 5 with a thin case, the slot have enough room to fit a thicker case. With the Apple dock, I had to take the case off every time--a pain in the butt.
Just a minor annoyance on this dock, sometime it takes a few tries to get the correct position and angle to fit the iPhone 5 into the 8-pin plug. And the front of the dock make it a bit difficult to get to the home button. Would be better if the manufacture can make a small curve so that the home button is not obscured.
BTW, the image shown here is incorrect because it still have the old 30-pin plug.

WowWee Robotics RoboPet
WowWee Robotics RoboPet
3 used & new from $49.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Imperfections, January 9, 2014
This review is from: WowWee Robotics RoboPet (Toy)
I got this toy for Xmas. It is a cute toy for most part. I like it very much but I can only give it 3 stars for the following reasons.
1. The barking is too loud, it gets annoying, why can't Wowwee put a volume control? Or allow user to disable it?
2. The roll over trick is cute, BUT it often cannot roll itself back.
3. The edge sensor does not always work, I made sure that I put it on edge detection mode but it keeps walk off my kitchen counter and desk and fell. Poor puppy:(

Linksys AC1750 Wi-Fi Wireless Dual-Band+ Router with Gigabit, Smart Wi-Fi App Enabled to Control Your Network from Anywhere (EA6500)
Offered by Vanna Things
Price: $98.99
128 used & new from $34.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Good and bad, December 28, 2013
This router would have won my five stars if it weren't for the annoying "security feature" in the more advanced settings.

The Good:
On both 2.4 and 5.0 GHz, the download speed is great, this really helps in Hulu, Netflix video.

The Bad.
the web interface is somewhat buggy, Such as infinite wait loop, false error report.
the worst about this router is the port forwarding. In the name of security, I can no longer access my web server from the same LAN, but I can access the server from a remote network. This is a very idiotic feature which I am still looking for a work around.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2013 7:55 PM PST

Macally ICECAM2 USB 2.0 Video Web Camera with Built-in Microphone (White)
Macally ICECAM2 USB 2.0 Video Web Camera with Built-in Microphone (White)
Offered by BinkieMelane
Price: $68.59
5 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars For Mac mini users, I will still recommend it, December 4, 2013
Overall this web cam is decent, but compare it to the build-in cam on my 2013 Macbook Air, it is still not as good. Nonetheless, it is acceptable.

I use it on an external monitor for the Mac Mini. My biggest issue with the Macally is the clip. The clip simply does sit well on top of the monitor, I had to use a piece of 3M double sided tape to tape it to the top of the monitor. Other then that it is still a decent product.

Apple Mini  MB571Z/A DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter
Apple Mini MB571Z/A DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter
Price: $98.49
37 used & new from $43.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, November 23, 2013
This works great out of box like all Apple products. Apple knows how to get things done right. Thanks Apple :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5