Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Profile for E. Childs > Reviews

Browse

E. Childs' Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Childs RSS Feed (syracuse ny)

Page: 1 | 2
Tomcat Press 'N Set Mouse Trap, 2-Pack
Tomcat Press 'N Set Mouse Trap, 2-Pack
Price: $3.86
17 used & new from $3.40

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this trap, September 15, 2015
I love this trap!! 11 mice in 1 week.The townhouse next to me has been empty for years and they started rehab on it and the mice have been invading my place in droves. I finally got this trap and it's great. It is quick and easy to use. I am using a dab of wet dog food as bait and it is like crack for the mice, best bait idea ever. I used to use chocolate and peanut butter but after the first few mice got caught the others started avoiding the area. I changed the bait and have caught 5 in just 24 hours. And this trap is doing the job!.

Forma Ball Point Retractable Black Ink W/Multi Colored Barrel 1 Pack Of 3
Forma Ball Point Retractable Black Ink W/Multi Colored Barrel 1 Pack Of 3
Offered by Goods Guaranteed
Price: $5.08
14 used & new from $0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 11, 2015
I love them!

Straight Into Darkness: Post-Apocalyptic Young Adult (Deserted Lands Book 2)
Straight Into Darkness: Post-Apocalyptic Young Adult (Deserted Lands Book 2)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy!, September 11, 2015
Enjoyed it very much! This is book two and shares more of the travels in a new world. Lizzie is a character that I related to in the first book, All is Silence and more of her personality and quirks are revealed here. Mr. Slater has a way to give his characters to RL feeling.and that pulled me in. Pregnant and wondering where the next steps take her and how to handle the things that pop up in the new world. There is a good amount of pop culture in the book, and that makes it even more fun, but it's handled in a way that makes it readable and should hold up the test of time. It was a smooth, easy, fun read. I look forward to book three!

An Officer but No Gentleman
An Officer but No Gentleman
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable!, May 3, 2014
I just finished the book last night. After starting it yesterday morning, reading it thru lunch, dinner and while we watched tv. That means something, when I keep coming back and want to read more.

I really liked the storyline and the twists that came up. How the characters, Jaxon and Charlie handled them is what made the story interesting. The "logic of Charlie" as Jaxon once put it, does seem to work out if you look at it from her point of view and that is explained as the story goes. Could she have lived that long in the ships as a girl/boy? Well, I think the question is does that really matter? For me the fun of the story was in the two of them getting past all the things thrown at them to keep them apart. The author did a great job with this and that was what kept me reading.

Can't wait to read more of her work!!

Kensington Multimedia Keyboard (KMW64338)
Kensington Multimedia Keyboard (KMW64338)
Offered by my Goods
Price: $20.76
83 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT -, March 7, 2014
I have purchased four of these over the years. One for home and one for work. I would rather buy one with my money and have it for work than to use the regular old cheap ones that came with our work PC's.

I find it very comfortable - love the angled keyboard.

I have had no problems with adjusting to it and am on my fifth year of using them.

Thank you Kensington!

All Is Silence: Post-Apocalyptic Young Adult (Deserted Lands Book 1)
All Is Silence: Post-Apocalyptic Young Adult (Deserted Lands Book 1)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Characters in a Story of Survival, January 29, 2014
I love post-apocalyptic stories. I have been reading them for years. On the Beach, Alas Babylon, The Stand, and more. All is Silence was a story filled with characters that were very real to life and stuck in incredible situations. I loved that Slater would have his main character Lizzie using her cellphone and texting, using the internet and facebook to connect with others and listening to her dad's music lists (which shows my age, it had all the bands I liked). To me it was touches like that made it above ordinary for a story. Seriously, who else but a 17 yr old girl would go on facebook at the end of the world? I loved it! The story also showed the characters to grow and mature and to become in control of an out of control situation. This was another plus. They didn't stay stagnant. I can't wait for the next in this series.

Hell Hole (John Ceepak Mysteries)
Hell Hole (John Ceepak Mysteries)
by Chris Grabenstein
Price: $19.99
39 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Personal favorite, October 3, 2013
This is one of two of my personal favorites of the series. The interaction between Ceepak and the military that has come to town works and the slow unfolding of what really happened made it all work.

I have enjoyed all of the books. I have read them all and have recommended the series to many friends. I enjoy not just the twists and turns that Mr. Grabenstein tosses in as the book progresses but also the descriptions that bring the characters to life. Reading the series in one fell swoop allowed me to see the growth in the two characters. They are not static. They evolve and things that have happened in the past stories affect them in this one.

Can't wait for the next Ceepak/Boyle novel!

Sistema Klip It Collection Breakfast Bowl To Go Food Storage Container, 17.9-Ounce/ 2.2 Cup
Price: $6.99
14 used & new from $6.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, March 26, 2013
I love this container! I put some yogurt and blueberries in the bottom and some granola up top. That way the granola doesn't get soggy before I mix it all together and have it for breakfast at my desk or on the train. Just right for my needs!

The Book of Gin: A Spirited World History from Alchemists' Stills and Colonial Outposts to Gin Palaces, Bathtub Gin, and Artisanal Cocktails
by Richard Barnett
Price: $16.43
87 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and worth the buy, December 3, 2012
Ah, gin, gin, the wonderful sin.

It's a favorite of mine and I never knew the history behind it. Well, beyond the bathtub gin that my great grandmother professed to making. Never was sure about that but she weaved wonderful stories. The book shares the history of Gin, tracing it back to it's roots and talks about Gin and the fun we had with it here in America. GG (my great grandmom) worked at a secret bar in Harrisburg PA. I don't know if it was an official "speak easy" like you see in the movies, but I know GG was not shy (even in her elderly years she was on husband five when she passed) so I could see her doing this. As I was reading, it also gave me reason for something simple like a gin and tonic.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Bleh., April 5, 2012
Bleh is about all I can say. Thinner than I expected and the cover bag broke open as I was pulling it out of the box. Bags all over. I wouldn't buy these again. I have 200 comics to bag and board from my brother. Some nice Silver age - I wanted something to get them to the comic store and then let him grade and mylar them. These will be adequate at best.

Page: 1 | 2