Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM
Profile for Stacymay > Reviews

Browse

Stacymay's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stacymay RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ELLAZHU Women Galaxy Prince Cat Sleeveless Top Dress One Size GD20
ELLAZHU Women Galaxy Prince Cat Sleeveless Top Dress One Size GD20
Offered by Ellazhu's white house
Price: $13.95
2 used & new from $13.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Sooooooo precious! But too short to wear as a dress., December 28, 2013
I love this thing! Was really looking forward to receiving it after I ordered it. However, it's nothing like this picture. Yes the image is great quality and the colors are the same and it feels super smooth and silky, but it's pretty bothersome how short it is. No way can I wear this as a dress. If you like wearing leggings as pants, you'd love this. I always wear pants with it though because it's far shorter than it appears here. I guess it depends a bit on your bust size, torso length, etc. but be prepared to wear it as a top instead of a dress.

Body Candy Nautical Anchor Dangle Earrings
Body Candy Nautical Anchor Dangle Earrings

3.0 out of 5 stars Got all rusty, but it works!, December 28, 2013
I miss the days when these were shiny and bright. Now, they're all crusty and browned. However, they still look great - I mean, they're anchors, they don't really have to shine. People still compliment them quite often, which is very nice! I recommend them fully because even though the shine wore off majorly, they still look fine. You just have to be ready for their appearance to change a bit until you can find some way to shine them up again.

Anchor Double Piercing Chain Earring Handmade
Anchor Double Piercing Chain Earring Handmade

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo nice!, December 28, 2013
I love love love this earring! Both of my ears are pierced, but only one cartilage, so I also bought a pair of anchor earrings identical to this one so it could even out on both sides. It's hardly noticeable when it's inserted and hanging there, since the top part and the chains are super light. At the same time, it's sturdy. I recommend it. I've had it for probably over a year and still no complaints :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute! You'll get what you paid for., December 28, 2013
Just as a vouch for this product, it looks just like it does in the picture and worked perfectly. In my varied climate, it's still plastered strong to the back window. Adorable and worth the money for any Azumanga Diaoh fan! Good luck finding any similar bumper stickers. Even if you haven't watched the series, you can enjoy this cute kitty cat. It's ornery and likes to meoooooooow.

CYNDAQUIL Sprite from Pokemon vinyl decal sticker
CYNDAQUIL Sprite from Pokemon vinyl decal sticker

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, December 28, 2013
Arrived in great condition and still stares adorably at the drivers behind me to this day. People get a real kick out of it. The pixelated look is a nice touch. I really have nothing to complain about. The size is decent (not too big, not too small) and it's a great addition to any Pokemon lover's vehicular transport device.

POSRUS NibSaver Surface Cover for Wacom Bamboo Create CTH670 Pen Tablet
POSRUS NibSaver Surface Cover for Wacom Bamboo Create CTH670 Pen Tablet
Offered by POSRUS
Price: $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it does, December 28, 2013
This was definitely a great buy, since my tablet surface was getting scratched up and the pen nibs wearing out quickly. With the cover, you don't have to worry about either of those things anymore! Definitely no more scratches. The pen nibs will still wear, but not even half as quickly.

PROBLEM: It's completely ruined the original paper-like feel of the tablet. Now it's like drawing on a piece of glass or something, which is frustrating me like mad. Overtime I've been trying to get used to it, but it's pretty annoying. Someday I may go ahead and remove it if I keep slipping up my drawings!

Square Wars
Square Wars
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fun and addicting, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Square Wars (App)
I looooove this game! Used to spend many minutes on it when I had a Kindle (before it disappeared off the planet - but that of course is another story). It's much nicer than other dots & lines games because of the color scheme and pretty digital feel.

Tangled Hanging on Hair Movie Poster
Tangled Hanging on Hair Movie Poster

3.0 out of 5 stars A little too folded, December 28, 2013
Even now, after I've had this for over a year, it's still curling in at the edges. Pretty annoying. Also, it's small - not tiny, but small. Maybe look around for some bigger, less curly posters before you settle on this one. But, as you can see, it's beautiful, colorful, and yes the picture quality is amazing! Super happy shiny fun time. So make up your own mind - you probably won't regret it :)

Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book Three Collection
Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book Three Collection
DVD ~ Zach Tyler
Price: $14.56
62 used & new from $4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this. NOW, December 28, 2013
Here in our final hour, things really heat up (HAHAHAH I'M SO FUNNY). Mike & Bryan have given us some awesome commentaries (my greatest weakness after bloopers) to go along with the epic finale of this series. If you're an Avatar fan, you NEED this DVD set! Can't always rely on the Internet or Nick reruns when you get the urge to watch major elemental action.

As far as the series in general goes, it's a smart, well-acted, beautiful, funny, exciting, adventurous tale with great character development. Of course you should start from the beginning if you didn't already know that, but it never hurts to have this box on hand. Highly recommended!

NMR 24969 Zombie Brains Decorative Poster
NMR 24969 Zombie Brains Decorative Poster
Offered by First Art Source
Price: $7.99
5 used & new from $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks "meh" in the day, awesome in the night, December 28, 2013
When the room is dark or super dim, this thing is sooooooo creepy! I love it! But during the day, it's just sort of... odd. Something about the size makes it look too different from the Obama poster, almost to the point it's hard to tell there's a parallel. Still a good buy if you love zombies and pop political references.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4