Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM
Profile for Ken Zirkel > Reviews

Browse

Ken Zirkel's Profile

Customer Reviews: 154

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ken Zirkel "Kickstand" RSS Feed (Somewhere in New England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Wellgo Bolt-On Pedal Reflector Set
Wellgo Bolt-On Pedal Reflector Set
Price: $7.92
9 used & new from $4.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, April 23, 2016
I installed four of these on my MKS Compact Ezy pedals. Two broke during my first ride with them.

AKG K318BLK High-Performance In-Earbud Headset, Black
AKG K318BLK High-Performance In-Earbud Headset, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite earbuds., August 1, 2015
My new favorite earbuds.

Pegasus 67109-8004 Bamboo Series Single-Handle Lavatory Centerset Faucet, Brushed Nickel

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 1, 2015
Replaced my old faucet with ease.

EZOPower International 34W 4-Port 6.8A High Output USB Wall Charger Travel Kit Include Adapter For US, UK, EU, AU Plug

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great in UK and Ireland, August 1, 2015
I traveled to Liverpool and Ireland with wife, two kids and a ton of USB devices: four iPhones, a Sony camera, and a GPS logger (I did not test this with iPads). The charger worked great, and I was glad to have it. It worked great in hotels and in the Shannon airport.

Utopia Luxury 100% Cotton Bath Towels, Hand Towels Easy Care, Ringspun Cotton for Maximum Softness and Absorbency, 2-Pack - White (16" x 30")

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like in the motels, August 18, 2014
Sweet towels. Just like in the motels. In fact, I used to steal these from motels, but now I went straight and just buy them on Amazon.

KONG Cloud E-Collar, Dog Collar, Large
KONG Cloud E-Collar, Dog Collar, Large
Offered by ValuePetSupplies
Price: $14.35
28 used & new from $12.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke immediately, September 26, 2013
There is only about one thread holding the strap which secures to your dog collar. My dog broke it after about two minutes. Brought it back to the store for a refund.

Contech ProCollar Protective Collar, Large
Contech ProCollar Protective Collar, Large
Offered by HorseLoverZ / EasyPetStore
Price: $18.36
7 used & new from $16.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke in two minutes, September 25, 2013
My dog broke two of the straps in about two minutes. She's not a particularly aggressive or large dog, either.

iFlash Dual USB Car Lighter Charger Adapter with 3A Output - fast Heavy Duty Ouput (Black)
Offered by eTECH
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and it works, July 6, 2013
It's tiny and it works. It doesn't stick out from the socket by very much, and it does not have an LED.

I'm buying a 2nd one for my other car.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, January 26, 2013
My son doesn't know a whole lot of christmas songs, but this book contains several of his favorites. It encourages him to practice in November and December.

Oster CKSTWFBF21 1-1/2-Inch Thick Belgian Flip Waffle Maker, Brushed Stainless Steel
Price: $43.69
36 used & new from $37.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome waffles, January 26, 2013
I got this as a Christmas gift. So far I have made about a dozen waffles in it, over six weeks or so of use.

Pros: The waffles from this iron are simply divine: thick and delicious. I use Krusteaz Belgian waffle mix. I usually spray with butter spray, but I forgot for one batch, and the waffles did not stick. The waffles cook evenly. Cleanup is fairly straightforward, just wipe carefully with a damp ordinary sponge.

Cons: The green and red lights don't seem consistent to me. I would prefer a timer, so I can just time the waffles. So, I use an external timer. But an automatic built-in timer would be better.
Comment Comment | Permalink