Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for ERP > Reviews

Browse

ERP's Profile

Customer Reviews: 74
Helpful Votes: 2092

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ERP RSS Feed (Connecticut)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Intimacy: Trusting Oneself and the Other
Intimacy: Trusting Oneself and the Other
by Osho
Price: $11.41
109 used & new from $4.82

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't like the circular way he writes, June 8, 2016
I don't like the circular way he writes, nor did I appreciate when he called 'other people' who don't believe the same as him, "stupid". (Other people is my way of paraphrasing) and he calls people "stupid" on page 6 of the book. This book just wasn't for me.

The Karate Kid
The Karate Kid
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 31, 2016
This review is from: The Karate Kid (Amazon Video)
i love it because I am in to karate/kung fu

Pretty Little Liars: Season 6
Pretty Little Liars: Season 6
DVD
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 20, 2016
if you heard of Charles dilerantas if you ever sneazed while saying the name it actully sounds like a sneeze. and also charles has been under there noises the whole time. Just ask EMILY

900+ Pcs Bulk Assort Color Mix Gem Stone Rock Chips 1 Pound
900+ Pcs Bulk Assort Color Mix Gem Stone Rock Chips 1 Pound
Offered by MyGANN
Price: $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars (I use them in a meditation bowl) awesome. Will buy again, January 17, 2016
Exactly what I wanted. There are some fabulous stones and chips in this set. (I use them in a meditation bowl) awesome. Will buy again.

Lock & Key
Lock & Key
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great read, April 7, 2015
This review is from: Lock & Key (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed cat porters mc book. It was entertaining and sexy. I liked the characters and world. I teared up at parts. I really felt for little sister and have to admit, I was irritated at what jump forced her to do for the club... I'll read the next one.

Marked (Hostage Rescue Team Series Book 1)
Marked (Hostage Rescue Team Series Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great start to the Rescue Team series, March 18, 2015
I always enjoy Kaylea Cross's books and this wasn't any different. Generally when there are multiple points of view in a story I get annoyed, but I found I rather liked it in Marked. I both disliked and felt for the Villain. I liked all the characters and I can't wait for the next couple.

Craving the Alpha (Book One): Alpha Billionaire Wolf Shapeshifter Romance
Craving the Alpha (Book One): Alpha Billionaire Wolf Shapeshifter Romance
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great start for a Serial Shifter series, March 18, 2015
This was a short installment, but I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to see what happens next when Lea goes to her new office *wink* Since it was short, I felt a few things were rushed, but they didn't take away from my enjoyment of the characters. I'm intrigued by Monica as well, and I can't wait to find out exactly who and what she is.

Exposed by Fate (Serve)
Exposed by Fate (Serve)
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Whew - Wicked Hot., December 8, 2014
Whew - Oliver Preston was smoking hot. I love dirty talking hero's and especially enjoy the known womanizer trope who falls in love with a woman who doesn't believe it. The characters were great, this is the first Tessa Bailey book I've read, but I really liked her style. It was wicked sexy and a few times I teared up. (Relating to a book is a high) Well done.

iClover Gray Wool Felt Laptop Sleeve Case Notebook Bag For MacBook Air/Pro/Pro Retina 13.3-Ship From USA
Offered by Iclover (USA Top Seller)
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $7.62

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit and fabric are nice, July 23, 2014
I love the fabric, and it fits my mac air well, but the buttons and loop popped off during the first week.

7-Ring 3-on-a-Page Business Check Book Binder - Black
7-Ring 3-on-a-Page Business Check Book Binder - Black
Offered by A B C
Price: $20.99
6 used & new from $17.08

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, July 23, 2014
arrived on time, well packaged, fits our business checks. Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8