Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for Midwest Fam > Reviews

Browse

Midwest Fam's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Midwest Fam RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Lamaze Soft Chime Garden
Lamaze Soft Chime Garden
Price: $26.99
3 used & new from $26.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed.., October 3, 2014
My son's OT brought over the older version of this toy with a plastic base and plastic stems. He loved feeling the different fabrics on the flowers and it was easy for him to activate the sounds. I have a hard time finding toys that he can activate because he doesn't have a lot of strength and coordination so I had to buy one! ... It turns out that the older version of this toy was far superior to this one. On this one the flowers completely flop over when he tries to feel them and the music rarely activates. I've spent so much money on toys I think will work for him but don't and now when I finally find one they don't make it any more. So frustrating... :(

Update: I found one of the older ones at our local consignment store and was pretty excited. It is a bit taller and more stiff/sturdy - a good toy to play with while floor siting. We'll keep the other one since it is shorter and he can use it on his high chair tray. My 3 and 5 year old also like playing with them...

Soft Teething Beads
Soft Teething Beads
Offered by ZANY Values
Price: $5.32
17 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Son's favorite teether!, July 29, 2014
This review is from: Soft Teething Beads (Baby Product)
This is my son's favorite teether, hands down! It is soft and bendy, so it is easy for his uncoordinated baby hands to get it into his mouth, and the beads are just right for chewing on. I love the bright colors too!

Potty Time Potty Baby Watch, Green
Potty Time Potty Baby Watch, Green
Offered by BIGFLY
Price: $11.99
8 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great concept, July 29, 2014
This watch is such a great idea! I'm trying to potty train my middle child, and I also have two other young children (and our baby has some medical needs), so remembering to take my 3 year old to the potty every so often is hard because life is busy! I love this so much more than using a regular timer because you don't even have to reset it - it resets itself! Awesome!!! My son really doesn't wear it, but we keep it with us and can usually hear it as long as we are on the same floor of the house. The only reason I knocked off a star is that I REALLY wish it had a 45 minute option!!! My son has mastered holding it for 30 minutes, but any time I set the watch for an hour, he has an accident 10 minutes before it goes off. :( 45 minutes would be perfect for us. 30 minutes seems like we are constantly on the potty.

Music for Dreaming
Music for Dreaming
Price: $11.99
14 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So soothing, March 21, 2014
This review is from: Music for Dreaming (Audio CD)
I bought this CD for my baby when we brought him home from the NICU. It is one that the music therapist said that all of the preemies love because it is so soothing, and he liked to listen to it there too. I found it soothing too - it almost put me to sleep several times. :)

Quest OXM-PC 60E Family Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Pediatric Probe
Quest OXM-PC 60E Family Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Pediatric Probe
Offered by COCOTEK
Price: $97.00
36 used & new from $97.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Got this to check my baby, March 21, 2014
I got this to spot check my baby, who was premature and is on oxygen at home for CLD. It works well when he is sleeping or being really still. If he is moving much it does not read. I was happy to find one I could use that was cheaper than the handheld ones since it is just for spot checking and not continuous monitoring. Overall a good product and I would recommend it (unless you need to use it on a moving patient).

Pumpin' Pal Super Shields, Angled Pumping Flanges, the Best Flanges By Far in a Complete Set of All Sizes Mom Will Need
Offered by Pumpin' Pal International
Price: $35.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as expected, March 21, 2014
I got these because I had thrush and pumping with my regular flanges was excruciating. This was not any better, or if it was it was only marginally better. Plus, I had to hold them on really firmly for them to maintain suction and not to leak. They move more breast tissue, which is not a bad thing but just felt weird to me. I kept them for back-up but do not plan on using them unless I can come up with a really good reason to.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good detergent, March 21, 2014
I use this on cloth diapers and on regular laundry too. The fragrances rinse out and it is gentle so it is perfect for baby clothes. I don't think it whitens as well as arm and hammer with oxyclean. That is the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5, but with hard water it is hard to get things to come out white anyways so I don't really blame the detergent that much.

Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Standard Storage Travel Caps Replacement, 3 Pack
Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Standard Storage Travel Caps Replacement, 3 Pack
Price: $2.49
23 used & new from $2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 21, 2014
I bought these so I could pump right into my Dr Brown bottles and store in the fridge. I'm glad they make these caps.

WaterU® 8 Pack Reusable Spiral Stripes Straws
WaterU® 8 Pack Reusable Spiral Stripes Straws

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great, March 21, 2014
These are good quality and seem like they will last a long time. We use them in the kids straw cups to replace the originals, which have been chewed on.

Bob's Red Mill Large Flake Yeast, 8 oz
Bob's Red Mill Large Flake Yeast, 8 oz
Offered by Fun Stuff For Sale
Price: $14.47
9 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Happy Accident, March 21, 2014
I accidentally bought this because I thought it was the same as brewer's yeast, but it is not. It is really yummy on popcorn though! I found myself wanting to make popcorn every day just to eat this stuff. It is even good straight out of the bag... :)

Page: 1 | 2