Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for HHP > Reviews

Browse

HHP's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HHP RSS Feed (HOME)

Far Horizons (The Emigrants Trilogy Book 1)
Far Horizons (The Emigrants Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to put down, November 21, 2015
Remember Thomas Hardy? Well this novel reminded me of his novels: a bit of history pained on a far wider canvas - and with a happy ending

Saigon: An Epic Novel of Vietnam
Saigon: An Epic Novel of Vietnam
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars History that I did not know, May 30, 2014
I had never read anything about Vietnam and it's history, and this novel brought me through centuries of joy and sadness - it's the history of so many nations

British Cinema Collection: 8 Acclaimed Films
British Cinema Collection: 8 Acclaimed Films
DVD ~ Colin Firth
Offered by HARVEST MOUSE, LLC
Price: $29.49
53 used & new from $1.29

3.0 out of 5 stars 8 British Movies, November 20, 2012
This was not exactly what I thought it would be.
I bought this DVD because I like "things British", but when I looked at the movies, I realized that what I really like is "old British" and not the modern British things....

War Brides
War Brides
Price: $7.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent behind the scenes information, September 6, 2012
This review is from: War Brides (Kindle Edition)
It was so interesting to learn about what went on in the ordinary everyday lives of people living in England, both in the countryside and in London during the war.
This book brought home the fact that wars are not only about the soldiers fighting, but affects the lives of mothers and fathers, siblings and children; that war impacts on lives in unimaginable ways, and changes lives not just for the fighting generation, but for future generations also.
I really enjoyed the book.