Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for RJPF > Reviews

Browse

RJPF's Profile

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RJPF RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Wool - Part One (Silo series Book 1)
Wool - Part One (Silo series Book 1)
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful waste of time - audiobook also has terrible reader, January 26, 2016
I'm still bothered that I spent 17.5 hours listening to this audio book - even though I was usually doing something else like driving or yard work. The characters are one dimensional, the science of the silos is non-existent, and the reader ruined all the male voices. I misread the description when I downloaded this book and thought I was listening to volume 1 of a 3 part series - that's why I listened to the whole thing, hoping books 2 and 3 would fill in all the blanks and make the story (somewhat) believable.

Please note that although the reader was awful, I don't think I would enjoy the story any better had a read a print version. It probably would have been faster to read.

Alera Neratoli High-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair, Red Soft-Touch Leather
Alera Neratoli High-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair, Red Soft-Touch Leather
Price: $191.36
39 used & new from $124.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfy chair, January 26, 2016
This is my favorite chair - I love the high back - and it's red! I've been using this chair since late November and so far it's holding up very well.

iPhone 6 Case, Spigen® [Neo Hybrid Series] METALLIZED BUTTONS [Dante Red] Bumper Case Slim Fit Dual Protection Cover for iPhone 6 (2014) - Dante Red (SGP11032)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $69.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I love the style and the feel but I might as ..., January 26, 2016
Heed the warnings from other reviewers! The case cracked at the charging port after 12 days. I love the style and the feel but I might as well have flushed the $20.

Wool
Wool
by Hugh Howey
Price: $7.52
211 used & new from $0.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Warning! Audiobook narrator is awful but story is really good..., December 17, 2015
This review is from: Wool (Paperback)
I will be purchasing the written book because the narrator of the audiobook is terrible when she does male voices - and there are lots of male voices in this story! If I had to have a conversation with a guy who sounded like her I think I'd want to punch him the whole time.

I've only listened to about 2 hours and she's driving me crazy. I've returned the audiobook and will finish/. W ill edit my review later.

Jolly Pets 7-1/2-Inch Jolly Flyer Rubber Floating Disc, Orange
Jolly Pets 7-1/2-Inch Jolly Flyer Rubber Floating Disc, Orange
Price: $7.75
18 used & new from $4.38

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog's favorite toy, BUT....., July 14, 2015
My dog plays with this flyer for hours every day. It is her absolute favorite toy, so much co that we bought others in case it gets lost. Please be aware that like other reviewers have written, this flyer does NOT float well, and when pushed under the water takes up to several minutes to float to the surface. It floats best if thrown UPSIDE DOWN. My dog likes the fact that she can push it under the water and has to go under to get it.

The flexible rubber material makes it easy for the dogs to manipulate with their paws and mouths.

I do not recommend the larger (10"?) version - it really doesn't fly much further and is more difficult for the dog to manipulate.

3pk - Red Barn Bully Rings
3pk - Red Barn Bully Rings
Offered by One Way Pet
Price: $16.69
24 used & new from $9.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 29, 2015
This review is from: 3pk - Red Barn Bully Rings (Misc.)
My dog loves these and the price is very good - much better than the pet store.

Star Trek Dog Collar Red Medium - Boldly go where no other dog has gone before
Star Trek Dog Collar Red Medium - Boldly go where no other dog has gone before
Offered by Some2Buy Inc
Price: Click here to see our price
8 used & new from $9.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 29, 2015
My dog is always getting dirty and this washes up well. It's good looking too!

Distil Union - Wally Wallet Case for iPhone 6 - Clear/Brown
Distil Union - Wally Wallet Case for iPhone 6 - Clear/Brown
Offered by S&W Group
Price: $50.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay and does the job, April 29, 2015
I don't love this as much as other people. I've used it for a little over a month and it's already looking pretty shabby. If you want to leave a purse behind, then this is definitely a solution. I carry a license and 2 credit cards - if I add more it's really bulky and starts to pull the case away from the phone. I think the price tag is hefty for the product. It also leaves the camera port available for photos.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Try the all metal version - plastic body breaks after repeated use., March 9, 2015
This review applies ONLY to the version with the plastic handle. GREAT press except for the plastic body. I am going to try the stainless version because this press works so well - the problem is that after about 6 months of almost daily use the plastic flexes and breaks. The stainless model appears to be a single piece of metal with the holes punched out.

I'll Find You
I'll Find You
by Nancy Bush
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.86
131 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned to audble. Waste of time., October 18, 2014
Too slow...I got this book through audible and returned it after getting 1/3rd of the way through. After a third of the book, I should not STILL have to be listening to the wimpy woman saying to the jack ass man "I'm not Theresa" and the jackass man saying "You're lying" while they both have the hots for each other. Really? So far it was a total waste of time. Please note that the reader was okay (they sometimes ruin a story) - my review is of the story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5