Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for Large Medical Center > Reviews

Browse

Large Medical Ce...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Large Medical Center RSS Feed (Houston, Texas)

L'Oreal Pencil Perfect Self Advancing Eyeliner Sage
L'Oreal Pencil Perfect Self Advancing Eyeliner Sage

1.0 out of 5 stars I like the pencil but not the price, July 14, 2015
I like the pencil but not the price. I paid 3.99 for each pencil, ordering five for $19.95. It appears they are selling old merchandise as I haven't seen them in the store for a few years. Maybe that is why the customer said it didn't go on as smoothly as from the store. They dry out! Greedy!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2015 8:06 PM PDT

Houston Texans Mini Felt Pennant & JJ Watt Mini Fathead 2014
Houston Texans Mini Felt Pennant & JJ Watt Mini Fathead 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Get your magnifying glass!, January 21, 2015
Couldn't have been much smaller. If you want to see that this is JJ, I wouldn't get this.

Frederic Remington: Paintings and Sculpture
Frederic Remington: Paintings and Sculpture
by Frederic Remington
40 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a very small book, and also very ..., October 16, 2014
This is a very small book, and also very thin. The pictures can be as small as a third of the size, and soooo, if you really want to see Remington's work, get out your magnifying glass!

Lindsey Stirling
Lindsey Stirling
13 used & new from $11.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Fill your joy of Lindsey's album by checking out David Garrett, by someone who appreciates beautiful diversity of the violin., November 12, 2013
This review is from: Lindsey Stirling (Audio CD)
I have only heard and seen Lindsey on utube, and she seems quite talented, along with the beautiful scenes. If you like her music, I must tell you about someone else very similar who changes the music unlike anyone I've ever heard that plays the violin. Listen to David Garrett. I feel like he is a 21st century Mozart. He is unbelievable and in my opinion, beyond amazing.I have bought all of his albums since running to the tv when I heard his music on the Today Show.I crave more of his music, and that is why I'm viewing Lindsay.

MICHAEL Michael Kors Marina Large Grab Bag
MICHAEL Michael Kors Marina Large Grab Bag

1.0 out of 5 stars Price, May 15, 2013
One star because of the price. This price is $100.00 higher than at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, and other stores. The shipping and handling price is so far beyond the mailing price that I want people to know before they buy.Yes, I have the bag.. That's a different story.

Wenger Swiss Military Women's 62960 Grenadier Brushed Stainless-Steel Analog Watch and Swiss Army Knife Gift Set

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery, October 24, 2012
Bought both of these in Switzerland.Went to well-known jeweler in th US who said the battery is not available, so when battery goes,are we without a watch? I am.
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 19, 2014 3:49 AM PDT

To Heaven and Back: A Doctor's Extraordinary Account of Her Death, Heaven, Angels, and Life Again: A True Story
by Mary C. Neal
Price: $6.54
732 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Why I didn't order this book., July 24, 2012
I was about to order this book, but saw too many negative reviews. I'm glad Amazon allows reviews.
I have read the unhappy reviews and I think it comes down to the fact being that the author is Mormon, not Christian, and her book apparently doesn't line up with the Bible.The Book of Morman is it's own,part of the Bible and part of the Morman religion-"nothing shall be added or taken away from the Bible".
Knowing first hand about Mormons, I was first shocked when I learned that they think they become gods and goddesses in the universe when they pass to the other side, and all those converted are under them through out eternity.Only mormons are allowed at their weddings- no sisters, brothers, parents, grandparents,or friends.They wear what they call, "protective" clothing under their regular clothes.They do not give time or money to charity.When I mentioned this to the family member, it took 3 years to come up w/ something in the USA. Their charity was to the boyscouts- the mormon boyscouts.They give money to their faith only, it appears, and they have as many children as possible to become dominant throughout the world.Yes, there will probably be a Mormon president one day, and many others in important places.
Maybe this is why the book seems to be so unbalanced and confusing,(according to the reviews). It's probably because Mormons are totally different from others and what they think and do is foreign to others.Cults are hard to comprehend.
Comment Comments (16) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2012 11:09 AM PDT

Rowenta BS-360 Origin Scale
Rowenta BS-360 Origin Scale

1.0 out of 5 stars Read this before you purchase Rowenta, July 24, 2006
I have this scale. I cannot give it any stars until they offer a replacement battery without going to France. I live in a big city with all kinds of batteries, but not this one!!!!I do not want to write or try to find the manufacturer of this battery. I want to simply locate one closeby. It's not worth it.American companies that sell products without being able to supply batteries and parts should think twice!If there are batteries here that can be substituted for a green lithium 3.6 volt battery, please offer it above separately. They say in the brochure that the battery lasts 10 years. Mine lasted 2 years with one person weighing not more than 1 time a day.I now have no scale as I have no battery.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2012 7:28 AM PST

Diana - Story of A Princess (Episodes 1 - 4)
Diana - Story of A Princess (Episodes 1 - 4)
5 used & new from $10.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Good grief, Amazon!!!, July 7, 2005
How can Amazon have an editorial review with so many words spelled incorrectly? Wake up!!!!!!!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2007 5:34 PM PDT

Guide to Top Doctors (Consumers Guide to Top Doctors)
Guide to Top Doctors (Consumers Guide to Top Doctors)
by Editors of Consumers' Checkbook Magazine
29 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the best information available., June 6, 2005
I have both editions of TOP DOCTOR'S. I am waiting for the next edition, as it seems more doctors voted the second time, and some mentioned in first book are no longer there.It's the best information available.No one knows what they are getting when going into surgery, nor just how good their doctor might be. It's my "Bible". I can't do without it. I carry a copy in my car when I travel, as it has doctors in most major cities.I have sent copies of the city that my children live in, and have recommended they only go to those doctors on list.I copy the cities I travel to in case of emergency.

I have noticed that there is one group which has many doctors, and they seem to vote for those in the same religion, so don't just go by whomever has most mentions(votes).

Hope that next editions check for previous review concern below on status of doctor,and anything else that will improve the book.

Better safe than sorry.