Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for sifc33 > Reviews

Browse

sifc33's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sifc33 RSS Feed

Midnight Clear
Midnight Clear
Price: $9.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Jesus, Christmas, brutal breakdowns, November 28, 2014
This review is from: Midnight Clear (MP3 Music)
super brutal and I love it.. so glad to see this genre of music still out there, maybe some "scene kids" have dropped off, but for the most part it's still going pretty strong. You can hear the sincerity in every song, and the bands are obviously playing what they believe, it's not pretentious or contrived.

Love every track... Albeit some are re-releases, doesn't matter they are still epic

If you love Jesus, Christmas, and gnarly breakdowns...then why are still reading this?

Philips Norelco QG3280 Multigroom Pro
Philips Norelco QG3280 Multigroom Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, April 1, 2014
perfect for man-scapping all areas of the terrain.

gentle to the touch, and the diverese functionallity is perfect for those hard-to-get areas

I've had mine for a couple of years and my blades are still sharp enough to do the job

Rum on the Rocks Maximizer w/ Bronzer Tanning Bed Lotion by California Tan
Rum on the Rocks Maximizer w/ Bronzer Tanning Bed Lotion by California Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars too bad it's gone, April 1, 2014
why stop making this? it's only the awesome and smells DOPE!!!!!!

please bring it back, stat we need it for the summer

Hope Rising: Stories from the Ranch of Rescued Dreams
Hope Rising: Stories from the Ranch of Rescued Dreams
by Kim Meeder
Price: $13.73
269 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST.BOOK.EVER, April 1, 2014
If you don't cry when reading, "running through fire," then you have no heart & soul.
One of the single greatest books ever written, true story.

The imagery, her pefect way of articulating a scene so clearly that you could almost "smell the air" is genius.

If you love the following: Jesus, Ponies, and lil kids - then you need to get this book. It will totally make you cry though, so don't read it at work, like I did and had to excuse myself a couple of times to pull myself together. True story.

Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
Price: $146.95
126 used & new from $112.54

5.0 out of 5 stars BOSS, April 1, 2014
this thing completely dominates.. it's a must have..

I'm a dude, and where my buddies think "juicing" is bro-science, I find it to be useful and overall an awesome experience - BUT you gotta get a good juice and breville owns.

so stop being a ham-plant, get off the internet and get fit.

Garmin Watch Band Replacement for Forerunner 405Cx
Garmin Watch Band Replacement for Forerunner 405Cx
Offered by GPS City
Price: $16.27
28 used & new from $12.52

1.0 out of 5 stars #irony, April 1, 2014
The irony is the "watch" itself is outstanding, super durable, functional, overall exceptional - yet the band that goes with said watch is absolute garbage. I am on my third wrist band, the last one not even lasting 3 months of heavy-summer time usage.

Trying to affix this P.O.T. is additionally terribad...

Again, the “incongruity between truth and reality” is a watch of such superior durability is accompanied by an epic fail of a wrist band.

Whatevs...

Merrell Men's Barefoot Trail Glove,Olympia,10.5 M US
Merrell Men's Barefoot Trail Glove,Olympia,10.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars awesomeness, June 17, 2012
What's there to say, that hasn't already been said. Trail Glove is everything, what people say it is - epic. I had a nagging knee problem for years, bc I was a dumb kid and did squats wrong ONCE. Honestly, since I've been running in minimalist shoes (Road & Trail Glove) my knee has never felt better. If you are new to the whole "minimalist movement" then I'd suggest getting some Road Gloves first, then work your way into TrailGloves and eventually the 5-fingers.

Merrell Men's Barefoot Road Glove,Twilight,10.5 M US
Merrell Men's Barefoot Road Glove,Twilight,10.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty much super awesome, April 3, 2012
Got these in the other day, and they work AWESOME!! I'm currently deployed and I run on a huge dirt/rocky track that encompasses my base, and they are killer. I think they are a wonderful transition running shoe for us who have never gone with a "barefoot" shoe before. Yes, there is an arch support in the middle, but it doesn't bother me a bit, and I'm glad I have it there actually. The switch from conventional shoes, to this one, has been minimal, largely because the type of day-to-day shoes I wear are "European" style, low-flat soles. I think my next purchase will be the trail glove, but till then these are awesome.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2012 3:06 AM PDT

Anthony Logistics Body Building Hair Thickening Shampoo for Men, 8 Ounce
Anthony Logistics Body Building Hair Thickening Shampoo for Men, 8 Ounce

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, April 3, 2012
I've read everywhere you need to give products like this sometime before you see an improvement. Well, I for one, think it's been working well. My hair color is darker, and seems fuller. I'm in my mid-30's and am showing some signs of receding hairline, and want to hold on to what I have. I have noticed an improvement in my trouble areas, any premature graying has gone away. My only problem is, and I've read this about other shampoos like this, is that your hair is tough and very dry all the time. But, I'll take dry/tough hair over no hair any day.

hope this helps.