Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for Lisa Walsh > Reviews

Browse

Lisa Walsh's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lisa Walsh "Alpha Mom" RSS Feed (Loyalville, PA and Branford, FL)

Page: 1 | 2
LonoLife Beef Bone Broth 10g Protein - 10 Count Paleo Snack - For your Keurig® Style Brewer
Offered by LonoLife
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 19, 2016
LOVE this for a quick protein burst, love the convenience!

4LoveDogs Stainless Steel Dog Bowls, 32 Oz (Set of 2)
4LoveDogs Stainless Steel Dog Bowls, 32 Oz (Set of 2)
Offered by 4LOVEDOGS
Price: $13.50
4 used & new from $8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my puppies who haven't managed to spill them ..., March 8, 2016
Well packaged, as described, arrived on time, perfect for my puppies who haven't managed to spill them yet!

Udo's Choice - Pet Essentials for Dogs - 16 oz (FFP)
Udo's Choice - Pet Essentials for Dogs - 16 oz (FFP)

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST all around supplement for ANY age canine, October 19, 2015
Absolutely one of the BEST supplements you can buy for a dog or pup of any age. Healthy skin, shiny coats, well developed regular stools, improved utilization of nutrition....what more could you ask for?

Jumbo 16" Rotating Swivel Turntable - Lazy Susan - 150 Lbs Capacity
Jumbo 16" Rotating Swivel Turntable - Lazy Susan - 150 Lbs Capacity
Offered by GS Tools
Price: $17.25
2 used & new from $17.25

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS! I bought it for my computer monitor ..., August 2, 2015
I LOVE THIS! I bought it for my computer monitor because I want it facing my office chair when I'm working, and facing my living room when I want to watch a movie. This was just the ticket! It's sturdy, and it holds up to 150# so I don't worry about it's quality. It has many smooth rolling ball bearings inside it, and it turns like a dream. I've only had it a few weeks, but so far I absolutely love it.

Mudder LCD Digital Fishing Weighing Scale 88lb/ 40kg
Mudder LCD Digital Fishing Weighing Scale 88lb/ 40kg

5.0 out of 5 stars worked perfectly for what I bought it for - weighing neonatal puppies accurately., August 2, 2015

Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil - 16 oz.
Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil - 16 oz.
Offered by Nutribest
Price: $22.84
15 used & new from $22.84

1.0 out of 5 stars Label states "coconut and/or palm kernel oil". So which is it? I don't want to use palm kernel oil!, August 2, 2015
I don't think I would buy this again. I was VERY disappointed to learn that it might or might not contain "palm kernel oil" which I try to avoid. I use it in my bulletproof coffee, but I could not tell any better effects from this than from regular coconut oil, so I won't be buying this higher priced product again. I also have to agree with other reviewers that the bottle is NOT well designed - I have yet to measure out a tablespoon for my morning bulletproof coffee without spilling some. I haven't traveled with it but I'm willing to believe the other review who said the bottle leaks. I am satisfied with the organic coconut oils that I get from Amazon and feel like a fool for spending so much for a pint of this, especially knowing that some of it ends up on my kitchen counter daily due to the poor bottle design.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2015 12:31 PM PST

14" Wide x 1 Yard Long Hessian Natural Jute Decoration Burlap, By The Yard.
14" Wide x 1 Yard Long Hessian Natural Jute Decoration Burlap, By The Yard.
Offered by LA Linen
Price: $6.90
3 used & new from $1.97

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY misleading description! Headline said 100yards but price shown ..., July 25, 2015
VERY misleading description! Headline said 100yards but price shown is for ONE yard.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Zymox is the BEST! I use so many of their product line, July 25, 2015
Zymox is the BEST! I use so many of their product line: I would not be without these products: http://astore.amazon.com/loyalville-20?node=1&page=2

Lekue Collapsible Steamer, 2.5-Quart, Model # 3400500V09U008, 2.5-Quart, Green
Lekue Collapsible Steamer, 2.5-Quart, Model # 3400500V09U008, 2.5-Quart, Green
Offered by Our Pampered Home
Price: $24.95
6 used & new from $20.10

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a steamer basket only with a lid. ..., July 21, 2015
This is a steamer basket only with a lid. I thought I would also get a RECEPTACLE but no, it's just the basket & lid. So I had to find something microwave safe to put it in.

5 CR1216 Energizer Watch Batteries Lithium Battery Cell
5 CR1216 Energizer Watch Batteries Lithium Battery Cell
Offered by MYBATTERYSUPPLIER
Price: $5.17
9 used & new from $5.17

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong battery sent TWICE, July 21, 2015
I would be afraid to order these again. BOTH times I got 2016 batteries NOT 1216's. I put in for a replacement and got the same wrong batteries.
Comment Comment | Permalink