Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for Teresa-anne Lucas > Reviews

Browse

Teresa-anne Lucas' Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Teresa-anne Lucas RSS Feed (New Jersey)

Nine West Women's Flora Leather Heeled Sandal, White, 8.5 M US
Nine West Women's Flora Leather Heeled Sandal, White, 8.5 M US
Offered by Fusion Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable, Beautiful and Comfortable!!!, July 17, 2015
I've wanted these shoes for a while, but the original price was a bit high. There aren't too many options for a white dress shoe/sandal this season. I can't believe they were reduced to $35.97. This is such an AWESOME price for this beautiful leather shoe. The leather is soft and the shoe is comfortable. I'm so glad I made this purchase!!!

Bandolino Women's Carston Riding Boot,Cognac,8.5 M US
Bandolino Women's Carston Riding Boot,Cognac,8.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Comfortable!, December 2, 2012
I was skeptical about purchasing a riding boot. I'm 5'3" and most riding boots are either too tall, too short, or too tight for my calf. These are perfect! The leather (cognac) is beautiful and the boot is comfortable. I've received many compliments. This purchase was definitely worth the money. I'm going to purchase another or similar Bandolino riding boot in black.

GREENIES Dental Dog Treats, Teenie, Original Flavor, 96 Treats, 27 oz.
GREENIES Dental Dog Treats, Teenie, Original Flavor, 96 Treats, 27 oz.
Price: $17.67
30 used & new from $17.67

5.0 out of 5 stars A Double Benefit in a Treat!, December 2, 2012
Greenies is a double benefit for dogs. My dogs love it as a treat! I love the fact that it helps keep their teeth clean in between cleaning at the Vet or Groomer. I purchase Greenies Teenies for my Pomeranian and Greenies Large for my German Shepherd and Labrador Retriever. I've found Amazon to have the best price for Greenies and the subscription is so convenient. Its so worth it to see my dogs happy and healthy! I only wish the large were offered by Amazon subscription in a larger quantity than 17 per box, since I give each dog one per day

Nine West Women's Shiza Knee-High Boot,Black Leather,8.5 M US
Nine West Women's Shiza Knee-High Boot,Black Leather,8.5 M US
Offered by Shoeflake

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, November 12, 2012
I'm a big fan of Nine West. The boots are good leather and have a rubber sole. However, the foot is made long and narrower than the average boot. I'm 5'3" and most tall boots fit me at my knee. The shaft height for the Shiza is shorter than expected and definitely not knee-high. I purchased a different brand of riding boots that cost less; and was made so much better. The Nine West Shiza is not worth the money!
Comment Comments (11) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2013 12:59 PM PST

Hanes Women's Alive Full Support Control Top Pantyhose, Jet, C
Hanes Women's Alive Full Support Control Top Pantyhose, Jet, C
Price: $10.02
8 used & new from $9.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Hanes Alive, May 2, 2010
I had vericose vein surgery a few years ago. The surgical stocking are so very expensive. I'm on my feet for the majority of the day. Hanes Alive keeps my leggs feelings good all day. I can't leave home without wearing them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2011 12:03 AM PST