Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for S. Hill > Reviews

Browse

S. Hill's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Hill RSS Feed (CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
OZNaturals - Retinol Moisturizer Night Cream, Contains Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E For The Most Effective, Anti Wrinkle, Anti Aging Moisturizer With Retinol Available!  Generous 4oz Tube.
Price: $27.49
12 used & new from $27.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me - acne, October 8, 2015
I've been using Cosmetic Skin Solutions Retinol 1.0 cream for a long time, but I decided to try OZ Naturals since it's cheaper. Big mistake. I've struggled with acne even when using prescription Retin A and the CSS Retinol, but it was only a couple of small pimples every couple of weeks due to my cycle. After using the OZ Naturals moisturizer for about three weeks, I've broken out every couple of days on my chin and some weird pimples on my forehead that I don't usually have. I currently have about five zits on my chin. And they're not small, they're the deep, painful ones under the surface. I was hoping that I was just getting used to it and it would get better, but it's getting worse. So, I'm calling it quits and going back to CSS's Retinol. I did like how moisturizing it was, my skin seemed less dehydrated, but it's definitely not worth the trade off. So disappointing.

11/25/15 - Just wanted to update. I went back to CSS' Retinol and I stopped getting the cystic (if that's what they were) acne within a week. So, it was definitely related to something in the OZ Naturals Retinol Moisturizer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2016 8:56 AM PST

Folter Retrolicious Spring Fling Dress (X-Large, Multi)
Folter Retrolicious Spring Fling Dress (X-Large, Multi)
Offered by Monochrome Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress, but runs large, May 15, 2015
I love this dress, it's gorgeous. It does run large though, especially at the waist. Bust on the XL is 20" plus has darts, so maybe 40.5-41", waist is 18.25" flat. Large bust is 19" flat (plus darts, so add 0.5-1"), waist is 16.75". I'm keeping the large. The skirt isn't as full as I'm used to (I buy mostly Emily and Fin), but it's still beautiful and flattering. Also, I wanted to point out that this dress isn't lined and it doesn't have pockets.

ASUS RT-N66U Dual-Band Wireless-N900 Gigabit Router
ASUS RT-N66U Dual-Band Wireless-N900 Gigabit Router
Price: $93.91
175 used & new from $62.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, August 14, 2014
I can't believe what I've been missing in network management. I always rented the Home Gateway from AT&T and what a mistake that's been. I'll be owning all my own equipment from now on. It's higher quality and I can resell it when I'm done with it. I'll leave the technical reviews to more qualified folks but as someone just stepping into owning this kind of gear (but is tech savvy) I was very impressed with the performance and features.

Minecraft Baby Sheep Plush
Minecraft Baby Sheep Plush
Offered by Swift Buy
Price: $6.75
94 used & new from $1.76

5.0 out of 5 stars A child's review, August 14, 2014
This review is from: Minecraft Baby Sheep Plush (Toy)
A child's review (before I could even finish the question), "I like it 5! because it's cute, soft, and fuzzy."

Zoofy International Minecraft Bat Plush Brown, 4.2inches
Zoofy International Minecraft Bat Plush Brown, 4.2inches
Offered by Funnom
Price: $6.99
70 used & new from $3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars A child's review, August 14, 2014
A child's review, "I like it 4 because if I throw it in the air his wings still look like he's flying."

Minecraft Baby Mooshroom Plush" Minecraft Animal Plush Series
Minecraft Baby Mooshroom Plush" Minecraft Animal Plush Series
Offered by CCG Unlimited
Price: $7.80
79 used & new from $3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A child's review, August 14, 2014
5-6 year old child review "I liked it because it has mushrooms on it but I just like it 4 instead of 5."

Black & Decker BDH7200CHV 7.2-Volt Cordless Dustbuster
Black & Decker BDH7200CHV 7.2-Volt Cordless Dustbuster
Price: $20.85
147 used & new from $15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun chore for little ones., August 13, 2014
Great for spot cleaning. This hangs on the wall under our dining table. The boys are responsible for keeping any food or crumbs off the floor after every meal. It's actually a chore they enjoy and they're good at it. If you want help around the house and have kids, this is a good idea. It's also great for catching those spiders that should be in the garden and getting them outside without hurting them. Any captured legos can be reclaimed easily.

BISSELL CleanView Plus Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum with OnePass Technology, 3583 - Corded
Price: $99.00
20 used & new from $74.25

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy with my purchase, August 13, 2014
I'm happy with my purchase. It's compact, lightweight, and sucks hard. However, the hose is low powered and short. Cord could be longer but the retractable cords are typically shorter. The brushes don't stop as long as it's on. I'd recommend not leaving it on a rug or carpet in one place for too long. The brushes can be set very aggressively and if you're not careful I think you could damage your carpet/rugs or that could be just what the doctor ordered for a short pile carpet.

Hoan Bagel Guillotine Slicer, White
Hoan Bagel Guillotine Slicer, White
Price: $16.47
71 used & new from $12.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Not only do you get a perfect slice, but a child can do it, August 13, 2014
Not only do you get a perfect slice, but a child can do it. Just why I bought it.

TUDIA Ultra Slim Melody Series TPU Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 Active I9295 (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and cheap, August 13, 2014
Nice rubbery feeling case with no screen protector. All the buttons work perfectly. The edges are rubbery but the back is soft coated hard plastic. It's not rubbery in a way that would stop it from sliding around if you set it down. It has more grip than the stock phone of course but that's not it's strong suit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4