Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for Mark Sotak > Reviews

Browse

Mark Sotak's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mark Sotak "Divine Xill" RSS Feed (Seattle, Wa USA)

Breadman BK1060S 2-Pound Professional Bread Maker with Collapsible Kneading Paddles and Automatic Fruit and Nut Dispenser

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Bread, December 27, 2010
So I got this breadmaker after reading everyone else's reviews. It soared way past my expectations, I literally threw the ingredients in & 3 hours later I had the most perfect loaf of gluten free bread Ive ever had. Simple instructions, easy to read and understand. The recipes in the book are fabulous. I used a pre-packaged box of gluten free bread mix and it worked like a charm. I would highly recommend this to anyone i know if they were in the market for a bread maker. I am so happy I bought this one!

GSI Waterproof 2 GB MP3 Player, Sleek Aluminum Body, for Underwater Swimming/Sports + Fashionable Multi Functional Armband Case + Waterproof In-Ear Headphones/Earphones, Connects to all Audio, iPod/iPhone/iTouch/MP3

4.0 out of 5 stars Giving it a solid 4, June 22, 2010
I liked the simple design, I had no problem pushing the buttons. It has a nice size memory, and after I put 30 songs in it, there was 1.7 of memory left. I'm technically challenged, and this was a breeze for me to get going.

Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $19.90
237 used & new from $0.93

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry, no girls allowed AGAIN, December 18, 2007
This review is from: Assassin's Creed (Video Game)
Love the graphx... amazing really when you own a 60" flatscreen, and a 360. What else could a girl want right? I rented the game, but as soon as I got sick of playing a "male" character, I returned it to the store not wanting to buy it for myself for that reason alone.

Come on guys... how hard is it to write in the ability for a female to be the heroine huh? I expected more, better luck next time.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2010 9:26 AM PDT

An Inconvenient Truth
An Inconvenient Truth
DVD ~ Al Gore
Offered by Ultimate_Discounts
Price: $14.99
97 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must See, December 14, 2007
This review is from: An Inconvenient Truth (DVD)
I was not prepared for the deep impact this film left me with. The effects this film will have on me, will resonate with my every move. There is not a single human being on this planet that does not need to see this film. I cried, I giggled, and I changed my ways forever...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2007 12:04 AM PST

The Holy Book of Women's Mysteries
The Holy Book of Women's Mysteries
by Zsuzsanna Emese Budapest
30 used & new from $21.18

5.0 out of 5 stars "The book that launched a Revolution", November 30, 2007
If I could only have one book to read for the rest of my life, it would be The Holy Book of Women's Mysteries. And if you are a Woman, interested in Women's Mysteries, this book will inspire you to reconnect your very soul with the Goddess. The more I read, and re-read this book, the more strength and healing knowledge I acquire for myself, and Women everywhere.