Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM
Profile for CD > Reviews

Browse

CD's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CD RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Armitron Sport Women's 457012BLK Chronograph Black Resin Stainless-Steel Accent Strap Watch
Price: $16.59
4 used & new from $15.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly delicate and feminine..., May 23, 2013
I prefer watches that can go everywhere with me... work, church, gym, shower... without missing a beat so, my watches always have to be waterproof and at least somewhat attractive in appearance. In grad school, I found an inexpensive Armitron watch that fit all my basic requirements and was only $15. Sadly, the bands on those awesome little watches always broke before the watch did (It took about 1.5 years on average) and I bought probably 3 of them total before I couldn't access them anymore. (Armitron discontinued it and I had to search for another.) I spotted this one but delayed purchasing it because it seemed much more bulky than the other model I had been wearing. So, imagine my surprise when I opened the box to find a watch that is actually delicate in appearance (for a sports watch, that is). It even seems less sturdy than the other model (for example, the buttons don't seem as solidly in place as the prior model) but since I use it more for everyday use than for working out, that's been quite OK for me. I haven't put it through all the paces since I've started taking off my watches when showering but I'm enjoying this watch much more than I thought I would. I wish I had purchased it sooner.

Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
by David Allen
Price: $13.71
196 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I only wish I had found out about this system sooner..., February 21, 2013
This book is an absolute must have! I finally feel like I have a real system that is really going to help me become more organized and efficient. And, if you haven't already, check out "The Secret Weapon" online which combines the principles of Getting Things Done (GTD) with the free software Evernote to take this to a whole other level. I'm so glad this book was recommended to me!

You Are Your Own Gym: The Bible of Bodyweight Exercises
You Are Your Own Gym: The Bible of Bodyweight Exercises
by Mark Lauren
Price: $12.85
167 used & new from $4.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Amazing!!, February 21, 2013
I am recommending this book to people left and right as if I am on commission for Mark Lauren! This book is so informative, practical, and gives you great guidelines for how to use the techniques in this book to keep improving and challenging yourself for decades to come with never a dull moment. And all that in not more than 20-30 minutes, 4-5 days a week. It's great for men and women! I highly recommend it!

Networking for People Who Hate Networking: A Field Guide for Introverts, the Overwhelmed, and the Underconnected
by Devora Zack
Price: $15.25
98 used & new from $1.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for Introverts and Extroverts alike!, February 21, 2013
This book was an unexpected delight! So much practical and relevant information about how to embrace your preferred interactional style and make it work for you. I also got a beloved, extrovert-leaning family member who never understood me from the time I was little to read it so she could understand me better. It worked! : ) I highly recommend this book for introverts and extroverts alike!

Dearfoams Women's DF504 Slipper,Leopard,X-Large (Women's 11-12 M US)
Dearfoams Women's DF504 Slipper,Leopard,X-Large (Women's 11-12 M US)

2.0 out of 5 stars Tacky..., February 21, 2013
I took a chance on this slipper because of the positive reviews but the leopard/cheetah pattern is really, really tacky in person and the "cushioning", to me, feels absolutely weird. I plan to return them because the size I got was too small but I would have been really unhappy to keep them anyway for the above reasons.

Pantech Breeze II Premium Home Travel Wall Charger + Rapid Car Charger + USB Charge ONLY Cable for Pantech Breeze II

5.0 out of 5 stars Great products at a great price!, August 29, 2012
I only needed a new wall charger but to be able to get three different products at a super great price was great! Shipping was super fast too (which was great because my current wall charger was in really bad shape). I've only used the wall and car chargers so far but they work really well. I am a very satisfied customer.

Brabantia Garlic Press
Brabantia Garlic Press
Offered by The North Witch. (GB)
Price: $18.52
6 used & new from $17.99

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY UNhappy with this..., December 15, 2011
This review is from: Brabantia Garlic Press (Kitchen)
I was so excited to finally pay a little more to get a little more in terms of quality. However, I was SORELY disappointed with this product and would definitely recommend that anyone else seriously consider NOT getting it for, at the very least, the two following reasons.
1. Due to the design of the pressing mechanism, the amount of space for the garlic is woefully small and I had to cut my cloves in half for them to fit. This to me seemed ridiculous and definitely not a time saver.
2. (a) The oval shaped design of the handles cut into my hands as a pressed the garlic making for a slightly painful experience. This resulted in (b) my beginning to press the garlic with a sideways pressing motion to reduce the pain. This, however, goes against the product's up and down motion and, I know, would eventually result in the press breaking.

Sadly, the cheap, paint-chipped garlic press that this one was replacing scored much higher than the Brabantia on the two points listed above and, if my paint-chipped press had a stainless steel construction instead (with no paint), I would still be happily using that one.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Injinji Men's Sport Original Weight Micro Performance Toe Socks
Injinji Men's Sport Original Weight Micro Performance Toe Socks
Offered by BAM Partners
Price: $10.00
3 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I ever wear regular socks before?, September 9, 2010
I'm new to the idea of toe socks (purchased because I wanted to wear them with Vibram Five Fingers) but am quite taken with the idea. I would recommend them to everyone to wear with any kind of shoes.

CASIO TQ140 Travel Alarm Clock - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
CASIO TQ140 Travel Alarm Clock - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Baal Shem Tov
Price: $9.94
14 used & new from $9.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute/functional little clock, September 9, 2010
Smaller than I expected but it turns out that I liked the size which, of course would be great for travel. And the large, greenish numbers made it easy enough to see the time across the room. They seem like they might glow in the dark but don't really. Which was great for me because I didn't want any extra light in my room. However, I was mistakenly under the impression that this clock did not make a ticking noise. And, while it's quiet enough, in general, I can still hear it from 5 feet away while in my bed. And that's too loud for me.

Smart&Safe® Hollow Air Tube Hands-free Headset - Reduces 98% of Harmful Radiation Emissions Generated By Cellphones - Compatible with iPhone & Blackberry and all Cellphones with 3.5mm Jack
Offered by lessemf
Price: $32.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as useful as I'd hoped, September 9, 2010
I was looking for an inexpensive, yet safe, headset option. Unfortunately, the ear buds don't stay in my ears easily (and are not that comfortable when I try to jam them in so they will stay in) so I rarely use it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2012 5:07 PM PST