Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM
Profile for R. Rego > Reviews

Browse

R. Rego's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Rego RSS Feed (Swansea, MA USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Crazy2Shop 14K White Gold 4mm White Cubic Zirconia Prong Setting Earrings
Crazy2Shop 14K White Gold 4mm White Cubic Zirconia Prong Setting Earrings
Offered by Noureda
Price: $25.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for adults, November 7, 2015
Look like nice earrings but the posts are extremely short and the backs are tiny. They should be advertised as children's earrings. These are being sent back. Disappointed that I paid for orinally shipping and they now want me to pay to ship them back. Ripoff.

amFilm® Kindle Fire (Previous Generation) Anti-Glare/Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Premium Screen Protectors (2-Pack) [Lifetime Warranty]

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubble Free Installation, June 6, 2012
this is the 2nd brand of protectors that I bought for my kindle. The first one I went through 3 and still wasn't able to get all bubbles out. This brand was quite a bit cheaper and the end results so much better. I would definitely recommend this brand.

GreatShield Ultra Anti-Glare (Matte) Clear Screen Protector Film for Amazon Kindle Fire, 3 Pack (does not fit Kindle Fire HD)
Offered by GreatShield Store
Price: $9.99
9 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars seems to be a good product, May 22, 2012
i agree with some of the previous posts. when you peel off tag 2, it pulls the original protector off the screen. fortunately, the air bubbles are pretty easy to get out. i have 2 small ones that i wasn't able to get out, but all in all, a pretty easy installation. i haven't had the opportunity to try this outside in the sun. i hope i'm able to see the screen with this new anti-glare protector. I did use 2 out of the 3 protectors to try to get a perfect fit without any air bubbles.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK, JUNK, JUNK, October 16, 2008
bought this to go along with an indiana jones costume. the gun did not even last through the night. the quality is horrible. the holster ripped first and then the gone broke. Not worth the money at all. Purchased a gun at the Dollar store and has lasted much longer than the one with the Indiana Jones logo on it. VERY POOR QUALITY. BUYER BEWARE

Peerless Articulating Wall Mount For Up To 22" Display - Vesa 75/100MM (Silver) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
4 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great item at a great price, January 15, 2007
we purchased this item for a 20" TV for our son's room. It is great. At such a great price, it is a great item.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun and Powerful John Deere Buck, March 7, 2006
My son received this from his grandfather for Christmas. He has an infatuation with John Deere. This ride on is great. It has a low speed for the beginner and then high speed for more advanced riders. The only problems I have found with it, is the control to put it into the different speeds is very difficult (my son is 4 and has a hard time doing it himself)&, the tailgate on the back opens by itself when the vehicle is in motion (from bouncing around). All in all, we have been very pleased with this item.

VTech - V.Smile - Toy Story 2
VTech - V.Smile - Toy Story 2
Offered by Readers Catch Books of Knowledge
Price: $9.99
50 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for Toy Story fans, January 14, 2006
my son just turned 4 and received this game for Christmas. He plays with this one the most out of all of his cartridges. The recommended age on the box is 4-6. I do think that kids between the ages of 5 1/2 - 6 would be bored with this one, but it is great for the younger kids. I thought my son would have some problems because of the age range, but he had no problem at all. I highly recommend this game.

VTech - V.Smile Pocket Carry Case
VTech - V.Smile Pocket Carry Case
Offered by Cheapees
Price: $4.99
9 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for traveling and protection, January 14, 2006
I bought this for my 4-year old son. It is great for storing and traveling with the v-smile pocket. It is large enough to store the v-smile and several cartridges. A must!!

V.Smile Interactive Learning Handheld Game
V.Smile Interactive Learning Handheld Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful educational video system, January 14, 2006
My 4 year old son received this for Christmas. It has kept him entertained for hours while teaching him. The cartridges are wonderful because they feature the characters our children love. I only gave 4 stars because batteries die out very quickly. We were going through a set of batteries every couple of days. A pocket charger is available separately, but I think it should've been part of the package since most video systems come with the rechargeable batteries and charger.

VTech - V.Smile Pocket Power Pack
VTech - V.Smile Pocket Power Pack
7 used & new from $8.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Great when you can get it to work, January 14, 2006
My son got the v-smile pocket for Christmas. He loves playing with it. We were going through batteries every 2 days. I bought the pocket charger and it works great. There is one problem with it. You really have to play around with it to get it to charge. Once it's charging, you're all set and the charge lasts a long time. It's better than putting batteries in every couple of days. I just thought buyers would want to be aware that I found this to be a problem and I did see the same complaint in other reviews. Vtech is a great company. I wish they would've tested this one further.

Page: 1 | 2