Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for M. Bearden > Reviews

Browse

M. Bearden's Profile

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Bearden "Mystery lover" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Rosewood Pen Set (PA3001)
Rosewood Pen Set (PA3001)
Offered by BestGift247
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a very nice looking pen set, March 16, 2016
This is a very nice looking pen set. One pen I have no problem getting replacement cartridges for but the other one I have yet to find cartridges for because they are of a different type. I love the feel and look of both of them. I really wish this company would offer the ink cartridge replacements or change the type of ink cartridges used in them.

ActionLine KY-88001 FOLDING STRIDE AIR WALKER WITH COMPUTER
ActionLine KY-88001 FOLDING STRIDE AIR WALKER WITH COMPUTER

4.0 out of 5 stars I've found it well balanced and it is easy to use in the evenings at home and then ..., March 16, 2016
I was a bit tentative about getting one of these because I injured my knee a while back and I had major surgery a little over 4 months ago. I've found it well balanced and it is easy to use in the evenings at home and then I can fold it away. It is a bit cumbersome for folding if you are a smaller person but it does have wheels on it and after you fold it up it can be placed against the wall behind a chair/couch/etc. So far it has worked great and the boys didn't have a hard time doing the minor assembly when it came in.

Monument Valley
Monument Valley

4.0 out of 5 stars I've really enjoyed this easy going, March 16, 2016
This review is from: Monument Valley (App)
I've really enjoyed this easy going, beautifully artistic game. The puzzles aren't overly hard but they do require you to think.

Ahnu Women's Montara WP Boot,Black,7.5 M US
Ahnu Women's Montara WP Boot,Black,7.5 M US
Offered by Zappos Retail, Inc.
Price: $164.95
2 used & new from $164.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I will be able to wear my thick hiking socks comfortably with this larger size, February 26, 2016
I wear a 7 to 7.5 normally even with my high arch & midfoot & so I ordered a 7.5 originally. I know leather gives a little but the way the 7.5 pinched a little too much in this area of my foot so I returned them & got a size 8. I will be able to wear my thick hiking socks comfortably with this larger size. I've worn them to work to help break them in and I have to admit they are very comfortable & almost as lightweight as tennis shoes to wear. They do breath well also. I was truly surprised that my feet, knees & legs didn't feel tired after wearing them all day & that my feet didn't get sweaty. Great traction on them as well.

Minnetonka Women's Suede Ankle Boot,Black,7.5 M US
Minnetonka Women's Suede Ankle Boot,Black,7.5 M US
Price: $47.95
9 used & new from $47.95

5.0 out of 5 stars True to size every time., February 26, 2016
As with every pair of Minnetonka's I've gotten, they fit true to size & are lightweight on the feet but highly comfortable.

White All Cotton Extra Heavy Super Slouch Socks
White All Cotton Extra Heavy Super Slouch Socks
Offered by Gilbin's Collections
Price: $6.79

4.0 out of 5 stars They all fit comfortably and are wearing well, January 12, 2015
These are not ALL cotton. They are however 80% cotton, which is also fairly rare to find. I got several pairs of these in different colours to wear with various boots. They all fit comfortably and are wearing well.

Dolaso(TM)Premium 360 Rotating Stand PU Leather Cover Case for Kindle Fire HDX 7" Tablet 2013 Version (purple)

4.0 out of 5 stars This cover case/stand is holding up very nice and looks good also, January 12, 2015
This cover case/stand is holding up very nice and looks good also.
So far I have no complaints with mine.

SHARPER IMAGE Best Over Bed TableTM, Overbed Adjustable Tilt Table
SHARPER IMAGE Best Over Bed TableTM, Overbed Adjustable Tilt Table
Offered by KIST Industries, LLC
Price: $334.99
2 used & new from $284.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I happy to say that it is very sturdy and well ..., January 12, 2015
I had my doubts when I ordered this item about the quality. I happy to say that it is very sturdy and well put together. It is also fairly heavy due to its solid construction. We had no problem putting this together. My only wish is that it would lower another 4 inches for complete perfection where I need to use it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2015 8:01 PM PDT

Dragons: Rise of Berk
Dragons: Rise of Berk
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a very enjoyable game that if you are ..., August 22, 2014
This review is from: Dragons: Rise of Berk (App)
It is a very enjoyable game that if you are not in a rush to get absolutely every dragon, level, etc. instantly, then you can play in a laid back way.
I'm enjoying the dialog that goes along with upgrades, quests, etc. as well.

Alice in the Mirrors of Albion
Alice in the Mirrors of Albion

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent game for cost., June 13, 2014
IF you are wanting a fast progressing game that you want to spend a lot of time at in one sitting while not spending real money in-game, then this game is not for you. However, if you're looking for brief time killer and casual gaming you might enjoy it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5