Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM
Profile for phototristan > Reviews

Browse

phototristan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1081
Top Reviewer Ranking: 701

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

phototristan RSS Feed (SF Bay Area, CA United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Medline MDS4001 Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Standard Adult Cuff
Price: $26.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems very nice for the price and works well, August 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is very easy to use and seems accurate and reliable. No complaints with it here.

Etekcity Wireless Remote Control Electrical Outlet Switch for Household Appliances, White (Learning Code, 5Rx-2Tx)
Offered by Etekcity
Price: $36.98
6 used & new from $25.48

2.0 out of 5 stars Not reliable!, August 23, 2016
3 of the outlets burned out after about a year such that they are non-function with the remote control.

I am not at all happy about this.

Instapark ORC Series Indoor Wireless Electrical Outlet On/Off Switch Remote Control Kit (White, 2 Remote Controls + 5 Outlets)
Offered by Instapark
Price: $39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This has a 1.5 watt vampire draw per outlet, August 23, 2016
I would recommend you avoid these. Each outlet has a 1.5 watt vampire draw whether it's on or off. This means that if you're using all 5 of them, you're constantly drawing 7 watts of power, no matter what!

ZEEFO Simple Table Lamp Bedside Desk Lamp With Fabric Shade and Solid Wood for Bedroom, Dresser, Living Room, Baby Room, College Dorm, Coffee Table, Bookcase (Flaxen)
Offered by ZEEFO
Price: $69.99
2 used & new from $38.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good lamp for the price, August 21, 2016
This is a nice lamp for the price and while I seems a bit cheaply made, it does look almost like a more expensive lamp. The shade is warm enough that even a compact fluorescent bulb looks nice in it. Also the power cable is about 1 foot too short.

This lamp looks good on a bed-side table, dresser, shelf or even on a desk, and it gives off a nice quality light.

I do wish the switch included a dimmer however.

Full Disclosure: This item was supplied to me at a discount by the seller to use, evaluate and review. I reserve the right to modify my review at any time, if during the use of the product the quality or usability changes. My words and the rating I provide are my own and are based on my own personal experience with this item.

WiserElecton Side Open Skeleton Housing For GoPro Hero4 Hero3+ Hero 3 cameras With Bacpac Touched Panel LCD Screen Protective backdoor and lens
Offered by WiserElecton
Price: $23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well for the intended purpose., August 20, 2016
I was using a frame mount before to do videos while biking or skateboarding because in the housing that comes with the GoPro, the audio is totally covered and does not sound good at all.

This housing has openings for the mic, as well as the USB slot on the side, so the audio can get through and it's so much better.

It also protects the GoPro more if I fall than a frame mount, although note this case is not waterproof. The case is also a bit heavier than a frame mount one.

I really like this case as it does what it's supposed to do and seems well made, although not quite as well made as a genuine GoPro one.

Movo GM100 Lavalier Lapel Clip-on Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone for GoPro HERO3, HERO3+ and HERO4 Black, White and Silver Editions
Offered by Movo Photo
Price: $19.95
4 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, August 2, 2016
Length:: 3:03 Mins

Great for the price, and the USB adapter is included all for less than just the GoPro adapter itself if you buy the GoPro brand one.

Please watch my video review and audio test
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2016 6:12 PM PDT

Coccyx Orthopedic Comfort Foam Seat Cushion - Helps With Sciatica Back Pain - Also Great for a Truck Driver, Driving a Car or Any Auto. Coccyx Cushions Are Perfect for Your Office Chair, Wheelchair, Airplane and Sitting on the Floor Gives Relief From Tailbone Pain. 100% Memory Foam Guaranteed to Never Go Flat!
Offered by Xtreme Warehouse
Price: $69.97
4 used & new from $20.00

2.0 out of 5 stars A few negatives with this made it not work for me, August 1, 2016
I wanted to like this but there are a few things that didn't work out for me with it.

-It was not quite deep enough so my thighs close to my knees got zero support, unlike my office chair seat which does provide support there.
-This moves and slides around on the office chair too easily. It was very annoying to have to keep adjusting it throughout the day.

In the end, I felt a bit like I was sitting in one of those baby potty chairs or something. It just didn't feel like it fit my body. I do feel like if it was larger, it would have fit and been super comfy and I liked that it made my seating position a bit higher, which is something I wanted, but I couldn't get past the negatives enough for me to not return this.

.999 Fine Gold Bitcoin Commemorative Round Collectors Coin - Bit Coin is Gold Plated Copper Physical Coin
Offered by Blockchain Pub
Price: $6.48
6 used & new from $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny novelty item but that's about it, July 31, 2016
This is just for decoration, a novelty item but that's about it. This does not actually get you any real bitcoin currency.

Please be aware of this before you purchase!

YI 4K Action Camera (US Edition) White Pearl
YI 4K Action Camera (US Edition) White Pearl
Offered by YI Technology
Price: $249.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than GoPro for cheaper price., July 29, 2016
I literally bought this instead of a GoPro in order to protest GoPro for their overpricing. The GoPro that does 4k has no touchscreen. The one that has a touchscreen is only 1080 and costs $100 more than this Yi 4K.

My only complaint is this camera has no way to use an external mic like GoPro. I hope they add that feature.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2016 12:18 AM PDT

Autoark AH-003 Stainless Steel Fine Tea Mesh Strainer Colander Sieve with Handle for Kitchen Food Rice Vegetable,set of 3
Offered by Autoark
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, July 28, 2016
These are quite good for the price although one of mine arrived with what looks like a few spots of black rubber or tar embedded. I assume this is from manufacturing however it did not wash off. I will still use it however and still can recommend these for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20