Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM
Profile for Magdalena Wencel > Reviews

Browse

Magdalena Wencel's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Magdalena Wencel "EnchantressTrinity" RSS Feed (Washington, DC, US)

Undercover Mama Nursing Tank Top - Perfect Breastfeeding Undershirt, Brown Large
Offered by Undercover Mama
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius Idea!!!!, August 28, 2010
I absolutely love this nursing tank! My daughter was born in May, and whenever I would go out I would make sure to wear a tank top so that it would be easy for me to slip the strap off and breasfeed with a cover. This, of course, has it's limits. I felt like I couldn't wear a regular t-shirt or otherwise my belly would show. I was really hoping to find something that would allow me to wear whatever I wanted and provide coverage where needed. Good nursing tanks are so expensive, but I broke down and decided to buy one from GlamourMom and I really don't like it; the material feels like spandex all the way (not comforable on a warm summer day), it's way too short, and the fit is just not comfortable up top. I splurged on a few Medela nursing bras and I love them all, but a nursing tank was another story. This brings me to this genius idea, the tank is the perfect lenght (maybe a tad too long, but that's never a problem for me) and it works with all of my bras (nursing and regular). I bought the brown one since the black is no longer available on amazon, but I found another site that sells these, so I will be sure to get a couple more. I definitely feel like I got a great value for the price, and now that I know how well this fits/works, I would be willing to pay more. My best friend is due in Jan., and this is on my "must get" list for her. You will love it!

Tiny Love Take-Along Arch, Sunny Stroll
Tiny Love Take-Along Arch, Sunny Stroll
Offered by stores123
Price: $22.99
25 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Arch, August 4, 2010
This is by far one of the best purchases I've made for my baby girl. I received it when she was about 9 weeks old and she absolutely loved it from the start. I can adjust it to my liking (the joints are a genius idea) and add more toys that she can look at/play with. She is almost 12 weeks now and can spend 30 minutes playing with this, I couldn't believe it at first! I searched far and wide for something that I could attach to arm's reach co-sleeper (I live in a small apartment and my baby sleeps in the co-sleeper for now), and I almost gave up since everything I found would only work for cribs, until I found this product (hooray!!!!). I can also attach it to the car seat, stroller etc. My best friend is pregnant and I will definitely be buying this for her and any other friend that will be expecting in the future :-) I only wish I had gotten it sooner.

Built NY Diaper Bag, Ski Patrol Red (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Built NY Diaper Bag, Ski Patrol Red (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Diaper Bag!!!!, July 2, 2010
I was looking for a diaper bag that would suit me for a couple of months before I gave birth. I wanted something cool and practical--and this bag is exactly what I wanted! I definitely didn't want a traditional diaper bag, just something super easy to take care of, with lots of space, and lots of compartments. I don't have a car since I live in the city (DC) and it's just a pain to have one here at this point, so I needed something that packs lots of stuff. This bag has it all, even a compartment for a pacifier (you know how easy those get lost!). To give you an idea: it easily fits 5-6 diapers (although I never need that many), tube of diaper rash cream, a couple of outfits (0-3 months), couple of burp cloths, nursing cover, portable wipes case, a large cotton blanket, a couple of small toys, and my make-up bag and a notebook/book; and the outside pockets hold a bottle of water, phone, and keys; and it still has room! BUT, it doesn't look or seem bulky. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. What I also love about it is that it washes up very easily (machine wash, cold), dries quickly, and you an easliy hang it from the stroller handle. I can definitely see myself using once I no longer need a diaper bag. I rarely leave reviews, but I had to tell everyone how perfect this bag is. Hope this helps!

Boppy Crayon Flower Slipcover, Pink (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Boppy Crayon Flower Slipcover, Pink (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, June 9, 2010
I needed to get an extra cover for my boppy (the best thing ever invented! :-) and bought this along with a waterproof cover. It's super cute, love the print. I also think that it will hold up through many, many washes, as it looks really well made.

Overbuilt Duffel In Brown
Overbuilt Duffel In Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 9, 2010
I was looking for a bag that wasn't too big, not too small, something that would work for a weekend away/travel in general. This is just perfect. The rubber smell is a bit much at first, so I washed it, and it still lingered, but with time and a few dryer sheets, it has dissapated. The bag is really well made, dries super fast, and will last for years. I ended up using it as my hospital bag when I had my daughter three weeks ago. I also own a diaper bag by the same company, and that I absolutely love, love, love. I hope this helps!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars I really wanted to like these, but . . ., June 9, 2010
When I first got pregnant with my daughter, I decided to go green all the way, from what I eat, to what I use on my face/body, to what I use in my house. I've been using a lot of green products already, including 7th generation (which I really like), so I figured I'd try the wipes before I buy a case. I am really glad I did. I really don't like the smell and they are too dry to clean up my baby girl's messes (I breastfeed, so there is a lot of that :-) I am searching for other "natural" brands, and in the meantime I use cloth with a homemade solution, which is great, but I want to use both for convenience. If anyone has a recommendation, please let me know. Thanks!