Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM
Profile for Silver Hooligan > Reviews

Browse

Silver Hooligan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 199

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Silver Hooligan RSS Feed (Citizen of the World)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Smart Mouse Trap - Humane Mousetrap
Smart Mouse Trap - Humane Mousetrap
Offered by Discount Pest Supply
Price: $12.83
6 used & new from $11.55

2.0 out of 5 stars Great humane live trap, June 13, 2015
I might have a lemon, after each mouse caught the door became more and more easily triggered and now it won't stay down. I am exchanging it for a new one. I hope it's just a lemon because it works like a charm.

I caught four deer mice the first night. I finally had to stop using it that night because the mouse should be released as soon as possible after catching it. By mouse number four I was tired of getting up and walking the mouse away from the house.

LifeProof NÜÜD SERIES Waterproof Case for iPhone 5/5s/SE - Retail Packaging - WHITE (WHITE/CLEAR) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love taking underwater photos and not stressing near water, June 13, 2015
This is my second one. They've improved since the first case I bought, you can now unlock the phone using the thumb feature.

It's nice to not have to worry about killing your phone when you're around water, or if you're a klutz like I am. Peace of mine while running, cycling, kayaking and swimming. No worries if it rains and your phone is better protected if you drop it.

I like to take photos when I'm kayaking or when my dogs are swimming and playing in the water.

Just be sure to get into the habit of securing the moveable parts before you're near the water.

VICTORIO VKP1014 Four-Tray Kitchen Crop TM  Sprouter
VICTORIO VKP1014 Four-Tray Kitchen Crop TM Sprouter
Offered by Zerbert
Price: $14.99
29 used & new from $10.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than sprout jars, June 13, 2015
Love these! I must be sprout challenged because after a week of failed attempts with sprout jars and I gave the sprouter a try.

I like also how compact they are, four trays stacked, easy to find a place for them and they don't clutter the kitchen. They're also very easy to clean.

The seed sprouter works incredibly well. I followed the instructions, one tablespoon of seeds, soaked for several hours, then put them in a tray, water/rinse several times a day, and wallah, next day the little guys are beginning to sprout. I like my sprouts to be pretty leafy, by day three they are exactly how I like them. I start a new tray every two days.

Tourna Mesh Carry Bag of 18 Tennis Balls
Tourna Mesh Carry Bag of 18 Tennis Balls
Price: $15.99
4 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful for practice and warming up, June 13, 2015
I enjoy and find it beneficial to practice and warm up using pressure less balls. It buys me a little extra time to work on my form, especially if I'm hitting against a wall. I also like to volley at the net with a partner for the same reason.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W570 DSC-W560 DSC-T99 DSC-TX5 DSC-W320 BC-CSN Original Battery Charger fits NP-BN1 Batteries - without Power Cable
Offered by SNS WORLD
Price: $16.92
23 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Must be a lemon..., June 13, 2015
I believe this is a lemon because I've had Sony products for years and have never had a problem. About an hour into charging a battery it died. I'll exchange it.

BulkSupplements Pure Chlorella Blue-Green Algae Powder (250 grams)
BulkSupplements Pure Chlorella Blue-Green Algae Powder (250 grams)
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $16.96
2 used & new from $16.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and convenient size, June 13, 2015
It is what it says it is and I like the taste. I put a tablespoon in my morning green veggie and berry smoothie.

Doctor In The Kitchen Flackers Flax Seed Crackers, Savory, 5-Ounce
Doctor In The Kitchen Flackers Flax Seed Crackers, Savory, 5-Ounce
Price: $5.69
9 used & new from $2.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty & crunchy, June 13, 2015
Very tasty and I like the texture of these crackers.

My experience so far with other raw flax crackers-- they have a tendency to have a slimy texture, which is an acquired taste. These crackers however have much more of a crunchy slime-less after taste. These are my favorite of the brands I've tried.

TYR Lycra Swim Cap, Black
TYR Lycra Swim Cap, Black
Price: $9.90
3 used & new from $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and spacious for long hair., June 12, 2015
This review is from: TYR Lycra Swim Cap (Sports)
Very comfortable. Your hair is going to get wet no matter what, so you might as well be wearing a comfortable cap that doesn't give you a pour woman's face lift and a migraine.

Thanks very much to the reviewer who suggest pre-wetting you hair and combing a little bit of coconut oil into your hair. She recommended massaging in at your roots then combing through. I'd only been swimming daily for a week and my hair was looking like frizzy straw. After two swims with coconut oil and this cap my hair is healthier and shinier. (I have medium thick salt and pepper hair just below my shoulder.)

Hyperbole and a Half: 2015 Engagement Calendar
Hyperbole and a Half: 2015 Engagement Calendar
by Allie Brosh
Edition: Calendar
15 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Organize all the things!, June 9, 2015
I'm a huge Hyperbole and a Half fan and I'm enjoying having it as part of my daily routine.

Bright and colorful, well made, with great bits of hyperbole on each page,

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the flavor!, June 9, 2015
A friend recommended the product to me and I'm glad I gave it a try.

My naturopath isn't heavy handed with supplements. She believes you should eat your nutrition, not pop supplements. She did however recommend taking magnesium.

This is tasty and I look forward to drinking it in the morning and evening before I go to bed.

I believe taking magnesium helps me but it's subjective and hard to quantify. I'll leave it for you to decide for yourself.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20