Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for Bill > Reviews

Browse

Bill's Profile

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bill RSS Feed (New England, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Galaxy Note 7 Case, [Armorbox] [Heavy Duty Protection ] Shock Reduction / Bumper Case WITHOUT Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 7 2016 Release (Black)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, great value!, August 24, 2016
I got a new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and needed a case. I had been using Otterbox in the past but they're bulky. This case provides all the features of the Otterbox case without the bulk. I like the belt clip better, too! Now my phone works in my dash mount, as well. The Otterbox case was too thick. I'm very pleased with this case.

I wish they had included instructions how to disassemble the case. It took a few minutes to figure it out.

Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 Screen Protector, SPARIN [.3mm / 2.5D Round Edge] [Tempered Glass] [Bubble-Free] Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 Inch
Offered by Sparin
Price: $10.89
4 used & new from $9.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Take your time installing and it will give outstanding results, June 20, 2016
Seemed easy to install until I got started. I cleaned the tablet, per instructions. The lint pad left glue on the glass (which required recleaning). I then positioned the glass, removed the film. In the process of affixing the glass, the "guide stickers" came loose and the glass shifted. It started to adhere. I was able to free the glass using a razor blade edge but when it lifted from the tablet dust got on it. Now there are bubbles under the glass. Very distracting. Good idea but probably best left to professional installation.
*** Update *** I received a complementary replacement since my first installation went so poorly. I took a bit more time, this time, securing the (now 3) adhesive "hinge" strips to the glass and the tablet before attempting to install the cover. This time the glass installed flawlessly and it works great. So...take your time, make sure you use the included cloths to clean and remove dust and you'll do fine. This is a better cover than those plastic ones I used to buy.

Dell Tz300 Appliance (01-SSC-0215)
Dell Tz300 Appliance (01-SSC-0215)
Offered by e-ITstore
Price: $453.00
76 used & new from $449.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Shop elsewhere., May 11, 2016
Great product but Dell says they're gray market and you cannot register them.

Schiek Power Lifting Hooks, (1200PLH)
Schiek Power Lifting Hooks, (1200PLH)
Offered by Serious Steel
Price: $39.95
28 used & new from $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my weight lifting routine!, April 21, 2016
This review is from: Power Lifting Hook (Sports)
Needed lift assistance after nerve damage in my neck affect my grip ability. Now I'm still able to lift [weights] like I used to, even if my hand can't maintain grip strength!

Schiek Sports Schiek Gloves 530, XX-Large
Schiek Sports Schiek Gloves 530, XX-Large
Offered by Nutrition Supply Company
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and function, April 21, 2016
These fit great. They're a bit stiff at first but break in well. I like the fin design that makes it easy to remove the gloves. Simple but effective! If you're an avid weight lifter these should be in your gym bag.

Arthur & Merlin
Arthur & Merlin
DVD
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh. It was entertaining but nothing I would watch again., March 15, 2016
This review is from: Arthur & Merlin (Amazon Video)
Just OK. There were some good surprises but they were few and far between and the plot was not the best.

LG 4948EL4002B Gas Dryer LP Conversion Kit
LG 4948EL4002B Gas Dryer LP Conversion Kit
Offered by Free_Shipping_LLC
Price: $9.40
7 used & new from $8.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfect. Saved a ton!, March 15, 2016
They wanted $399 for the conversion kit (and labor) from the big box store we purchased our dryer from. Got this and found the video on YouTube how to do this. Took me about 30 minutes in all and saved a ton! If you're a DIY person use your cell phone to take pictures of screw locations, etc, as you go along. This made re-assembly a breeze.

Vertigo Victory V-Cut Cutter
Vertigo Victory V-Cut Cutter
Offered by HANK STAR
Price: $14.14

5.0 out of 5 stars A good cutter to get., March 15, 2016
Just got into smoking cigars and my brother recommended this V cutter. Cigars don't unravel with this V cut. Works nice and a great price.

House Wall Ac Power Adapter Charger Cord for Toshiba Satellite Laptop Pc C75d-b7280 E45t-a4100 E45t-astn02 E45t-b4204 E55-a5114 L40-ast2nx2 L40-st2nx1 L45-a4225 L50-bbt2n22
Offered by sellagogo
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $9.48

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY fast shipping!, March 15, 2016
Lost my laptop use because the power supply died. This fixed the problem. Got me back up and working again.

Komputerbay 4GB Kit (2GBx2) DDR2 800MHz (PC2-6400) CL6 SODIMM 200-Pin 1.8v Notebook Laptop Memory Modules with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Komputerbay
Price: $26.99
44 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, March 15, 2016
An inexpensive upgrade for my wife's laptop. Works great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6