Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now
Profile for C. Jones > Reviews

Browse

C. Jones' Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Jones RSS Feed (San Jose, CA)

My Descent Into Death: A Second Chance at Life
My Descent Into Death: A Second Chance at Life
by Howard Storm
Price: $14.22
157 used & new from $0.55

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, April 23, 2014
Best near death testimony I've ever read. Confirms that Jesus is totally real and 100% there for all us who accept Him. Most encouraging. His story is amazing and the book is well written. I gained a much better understanding of it means to live by grace and be in a state of total dependence before God. I crashed and burned after 6 years as a fundamentalist - trying to earn my relationship with God and it never worked. Highly recommended reading.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke surprisingly easily!, March 18, 2011
The attachment to the hot shoe breaks very easily. Mine broke during a wedding shoot while using it for the first time. There was some user error on my part in that the camera and flash bracket fell from a chair onto the floor (I was tethered to my battery pack and forgot about that when I set my camera down and started to walk away). But the EC-03 broke surprisingly easily. There needs to be some kind of stronger material used to prevent the plastic from cracking in half as these units are on the expensive side. They should be made better, especially given that so many have had their break.

Secret Yellowstone
Secret Yellowstone
DVD ~ National Geographic
Offered by toshi station
Price: $8.94
28 used & new from $2.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Secret Yellowstone, October 1, 2009
This review is from: Secret Yellowstone (DVD)
A brief overall synopsis of the interweave of Yellowstone's ecosystems. More of a quick primer than an "everything you ever wanted to know" documentary. And it's really true that the park is huge! Much of the park is untouched wilderness and pretty difficult to access, even dangerous if you venture off the established trails. I appreciated the glimpse of what can't be seen from the road. Not as indepth as I would have hoped, but still very interesting and plenty of good visuals. A little bit extreme on the special effects though, not really needed... but still, having visited there this summer, the video showed me some stuff that I wasn't aware of. And it's actually pretty good overall. What would be really nice, would be a longer, Planet Earth style approach towards a Yellowstone documentary. There is so much of material to work with. Yellowstone really is an amazing place, go see it in person if you can!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 13, 2013 3:28 AM PST

Yamaha APX500 Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Natural
Yamaha APX500 Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Natural
Offered by TheMusicStore
Price: $299.99
4 used & new from $200.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter guitar for smaller hands, August 26, 2008
Just bought one of these and so far, so good. Great sound, good value, nicely finished, easy to play, easy to use electronic digital tuner, equalizer, and sounds great when plugged into an amp.